Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

The Star as Feelings

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Citizen

Reverie 
Citizen

The Star as Feelings

I keep getting the STAR as someone's feelings for me. This is someone who is a player type that I was involved with on a trip abroad. Right now we aren't talking.

So what is this consistent star I've been getting?

I see the star as hope, and read somewhere this can also be the non commital type, which adequately describes this person.

I just wonder why I'm getting such a positive card in regards to a selfish person's feelings. Perhaps they are not what they seem, despite their actions ?!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
Citizen

Wonderwoman 
Citizen

Hope

In my experience, The Star card also signifies Hope. Perhaps even though the two of you are not on speaking terms he still holds a glimmer of hope.

Ww
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
The Thirteenth Moon

Thirteen 
The Thirteenth Moon

Cool Hope doesn't mean it will happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiecutie View Post
I keep getting the STAR as someone's feelings for me....I just wonder why I'm getting such a positive card in regards to a selfish person's feelings. Perhaps they are not what they seem, despite their actions ?!
Some people do not find the Star all that positive. In fact, some people find it very distant and cold. And it is. So I don't think you should "redeem" this person from being selfish and self-centered just yet. We may wish that cold and distant men were really Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice, really warm and good underneath, but, alas, too many are exactly what they seem to be.

As for the Star, it does stand for Hope--but people forget that The Star doesn't make any promises; it doesn't say, "Keep the faith, it will happen!" The Star says, "It could happen. Maybe. In the distant future. If you keep on course." Hopeful, yes. But that hope isn't going to be a reality any time soon, nor will if happen without focus or effort. Which means that there's many a soul out there gazing up at the Star, imagining what could be yet never achieving it because they become distracted, or don't want to work for it, or don't want to deal with all the things in their way to it or are just too, well, selfish and lazy to bother.

This, I would say is your guy and his feelings. Wishes upon a Star that could come true, but only if he's willing to change and make an effort. Just because there is hope of it happening doesn't mean it will happen. From what you say, he would rather keep that hope in a change between you cold, distant, and in the unrealized future rather than trying to bring it down to Earth.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3
Citizen

BelovedK 
Citizen

Yeah, what Thirteen said. I also think that it this person is abroad, they are out of reach, and stars are out of reach, tiny and out there. I feel like perhaps you are far from his mind. You mention that he is the player type.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #4
Citizen

LovelyMissAries 
Citizen

I think The Star represents someone being at peace with what's between you and being able to look at the memories fondly without regret.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #5
Citizen

WalesWoman 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
Yeah, what Thirteen said. I also think that it this person is abroad, they are out of reach, and stars are out of reach, tiny and out there. I feel like perhaps you are far from his mind. You mention that he is the player type.
I like this... Stars are pretty, nice to fantasize about, but too far to reach. The other thought I had is the imagery of you, that woman, just pouring it on continuously, endlessly and he is like a desert, soaking it all up, without having to give anything back. On the positve side, he would see you as very resourceful, refreshing & giving without making any conditions.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #6
Citizen

Sade 
Citizen

This card used to come up alot for a player I met once - -he had a huge Narcisstic harem and I think he literally saw himself as some kind of super STAR lol

I felt like a member of his 'fan club' and I quickly got out of that situation!!!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #7

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.