Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Legacy of Divine - Queen of Cups

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups

Citizen

Jes 
Citizen

Legacy of Divine - Queen of Cups

The Queen of Cups is immersed in water. Her dark hair floats and flows around her with the currents, entwining the soft pieces of her head piece into it. Around her swim fish (which the companion book tells me are Kunomi off memory, but i could be wrong). She gently plays with the tail on one as it passes her. This striking woman looks straight at you. Her head piece has pearls sewn into it, and her neck jewels are very elegant.
She appears to be mature, but not old.
I do wonder what the bubble like image is that appears directly behind her...

The water speaks to me of flow and intuition. The Fish are emotions, the pearls of purity and harmony. I see a woman who is loving, nurturing, emotional (sometimes overly so) but who is intelligent and strong. She cares for everyone and everything that comes into her life, be it permanently or briefly. I see her as giving, sometimes too giving and sometimes her kind and giving nature is abused. I see her as very intuitive and very perceptive. She picks up on things that nobody else notices. She almost stares through your soul. She is ruled by her emotions, and can become possessive and emotionally manipulative. This is her shadow side.

I love this card. (Not only because it is ‘my’ card,) but because I find it very calming. This lovely lady is just gorgeous.
Top   #1

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.