My fantasy Thoth

Cerulean

I would like a semi tranparemt version to layer...

...a deep glossy version with metallic borders as you choose--gilded or deep scarlett...

Or larger art book version on great linen stock.

Or cards with a linem finiish....

Minotauro

I would like something similar to the librt t. I loved the idea and the style , even if the scenic minors are a pain to learn the meanings of lol.

thoth needs more clones I'd tottaly buy them.

gregory

The Sangreal.... PLEASE ?

Blue Fury

Yes please to all of the above. You can never have enough Thoth in your life :D

I would even get an I-phone just to get the app. Anyone got Steve Jobs email address?

Craxiette

LOL!
This obsession with wanting a GIANT THOTH has now found its way into my dreams last night! I was going through the deck and I was so excited about having found it...but as I take a closer look I realize that the court cards are all really awful and blurry! The Prince of Cups is missing from the card completely, there is only a gray, shadowy outline on the chariot where he is supposed to sit...I was SO dissappointed! :(

Craxiette

Wouldn't be too hard. You could print any card you wanted on that material that goes into a computer printer and makes an iron-on t-shirt transfer (whatever its called). You would have to be carefull where you wore it though :laugh: . I have a maroon T with a gold outline of Atu 11 .
I wore mine into the Christian op-shop without realising once, couldnt figure out why they were so wierd to me until when outside I asked the Raveness if she noticed how strange they were, "Well, look what you're wearing." . . . . oohhhh.

Iron.on t-shirt...hmmm, not a bad idea at all! Hm, maybe I should stick to knickers to begin with so that I won't get so many evil looks. Yeah, "Failure" printed on my knickers, that is surely gonna get me lots of action! :laugh:

T.L.Hingan

New printing tricks...

Like lenticular imaging, to add RWS-style scenery to the pips while keeping the traditional GD imagery - that only shows up when u look at it from an angle. Or that Magic-Eye 3D stuff (stereograms), to put even more imagery in the background (or on the backs!) you can only see when u cross ur eyes :)

RLG

Dwtw

Nice idea...Magic Eye backs! then the cross could be floating in 3-D :)

Litlluw