am I doing this right?

Minotauro

so Im working on this spread tossing gems and crystals and putting a card above each one I wont go over all the details , those you can find http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=162770 there

Im not very gemstone literate , so using help from the internet I asigned meanings to each stone I have and, but Im not sure they are correct , so if Im wrong , do tell me.

moss agate ; the stone of the warriors , I'll asign the meaning of what we're fighting/ struggling with OR what we need to fight.

fire agate: what you need to look out for or a way to solve the problem at hand

purple agate, a self realisation stone. to wich I will asign the meaning :what you dont know yet , what's being hidden , lies you tell yourself, etc.

green agathe... I havent found the properties of this crystal yet ._. I guess I'll use it for money... AGH! NO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT DOES! D:<

crystal quartz I was thinking of ussing this one as a general card , since it is used to strenghten other crystals ? to give clarity to a reading. Im not sure about that one , what do you think?

amethyst : this is a meditation and srpiritual stone , but Im not too spiritual , it is also said it's used against adictions I'll use it as either a part of your life you neeed to meditate on , or something that might restrain you, holds you ,etc.

green agathe... I havent found the properties of this crystal yet ._. I guess I'll use it for money... AGH! NO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT REALLY DOES! D:<

I'll post pictures of my crystals so you can tell me if those really are the ones I listed XD

Hemera

I have a Garnet that looks a lot like your red stone. The green one does look a lot like Agate to me.
I´m not sure if "Moss Agate" and "Green Agate" are identical things though? I mean, I think Moss Agate comes in other colors besides just green? Not sure though.

Minotauro

I have a Garnet that looks a lot like your red stone. The green one does look a lot like Agate to me.
I´m not sure if "Moss Agate" and "Green Agate" are identical things though? I mean, I think Moss Agate comes in other colors besides just green? Not sure though.

hmm well I searched garnet , but I think mine has stripes so I assumned it was an agate ,
it kinda looks like my moss agate but in red and traslucent orage tones XD lol

and the green one has the stripes and it looks like SOME of the green agates I saw online , but it definetly doesnt look like moss agate , the roblem with taht one is that I cant find the meaning lol

Minotauro

I got it!

HAHA! oh yes I did ,I GOT IT , I found the meaning
that was in fact green agate as seen
http://www.universaltreasures.com/images/tumbled stone/GreenAgate_Tumb_Large.JPG

and the meaning is

Green agate – enhances forthrightness and decisiveness; also enhances memory

as seen http://www.rocknrosejewelry.com/stones.html
UHU TAKE THAT , IGNORANCE!

soooo I think I might asign to that stone the meaning oofff...

something you need to remember from the past , or something to keep in mind for the future. , or perhaps a desicion that needs to be made or help with a desicion.

what do you think of this meanings so far?

Hemera

Crystal Bible (by J.Hall) says of Green Agate that it " enhances mental and emotional flexibility and improves desicion-making. It is useful in resolving disputes"

Minotauro

well that was easy for you D;
stupid useless internet :C

Hemera

stupid useless internet :C
Oh, I wouldn´t be so sure of this:p I Googled "green agate meaning" or "agate meaning" and got some more info. For example agate:"Green: the color of Healing and Hope". It´s true that there isn´t much but I´d take that to mean either that no-one knows (in which case you can research the specific mening by yourself-which is fun!) *or* that the use of green coloured agate is just like "ordinary" agate? (See below)

AGATE:
This quartz, belonging to the Chalcedony family, comes in a wide range of colors and is often variegated and banded.

Agates foster love, abundance, wealth, good luck, longevity, acceptance, courage, protection, balance, harmony, generosity, strength, security and appreciation of nature.

Agates are considered Power Stones. The are very grounding, solid and stable. All Agates have excellent protective and healing energy, and stimulate analytical capabilities and precision.

If you have to deal with numbers, Excel spread sheets, charts and accounts, an Agate crystal on your desk will help you be more precise. Also helps awaken (discover) your inherent natural talents. Good stone for those in banking, or who are the treasurer of a club.

Bitterness: Particularly helpful to people having a hard time with forgiveness, and in dealing with letting go of bitterness and resentments, especially in relationships. (family or love ) .

Stress: Wear Agate when you are feeling overwhelmed, constricted, pressured, closed in or suffocated with current responsibilities.

Strength: In Ancient times, the forces of the Four Elements were considered the most powerful forces in the Universe to be reckoned with. They believed Agates had the ability to make warriors both Strong and Victorious in battle.

Courage: What battles do you face today? The need for Courage and Bravery ..in being true to ourselves and what we believe, was not lost when we put down our swords!! On the contrary, the most courageous among us today are those that have the courage to stay the course and keep to their own inner truth despite the temptations around us. Give an Agate pendent or bracelet to your teenager. Sometimes its tough to "Just say No".

This stone is helpful when starting new friendships, especially if YOU tend to come across as an aggressive or forceful person that doesn't usually make a good "first impression".

Minotauro

Oh, I wouldn´t be so sure of this:p I Googled "green agate meaning" or "agate meaning" and got some more info. For example agate:"Green: the color of Healing and Hope". It´s true that there isn´t much but I´d take that to mean either that no-one knows (in which case you can research the specific mening by yourself-which is fun!) *or* that the use of green coloured agate is just like "ordinary" agate? (See below)

AGATE:
This quartz, belonging to the Chalcedony family, comes in a wide range of colors and is often variegated and banded.

Agates foster love, abundance, wealth, good luck, longevity, acceptance, courage, protection, balance, harmony, generosity, strength, security and appreciation of nature.

Agates are considered Power Stones. The are very grounding, solid and stable. All Agates have excellent protective and healing energy, and stimulate analytical capabilities and precision.

If you have to deal with numbers, Excel spread sheets, charts and accounts, an Agate crystal on your desk will help you be more precise. Also helps awaken (discover) your inherent natural talents. Good stone for those in banking, or who are the treasurer of a club.

Bitterness: Particularly helpful to people having a hard time with forgiveness, and in dealing with letting go of bitterness and resentments, especially in relationships. (family or love ) .

Stress: Wear Agate when you are feeling overwhelmed, constricted, pressured, closed in or suffocated with current responsibilities.

Strength: In Ancient times, the forces of the Four Elements were considered the most powerful forces in the Universe to be reckoned with. They believed Agates had the ability to make warriors both Strong and Victorious in battle.

Courage: What battles do you face today? The need for Courage and Bravery ..in being true to ourselves and what we believe, was not lost when we put down our swords!! On the contrary, the most courageous among us today are those that have the courage to stay the course and keep to their own inner truth despite the temptations around us. Give an Agate pendent or bracelet to your teenager. Sometimes its tough to "Just say No".

This stone is helpful when starting new friendships, especially if YOU tend to come across as an aggressive or forceful person that doesn't usually make a good "first impression".
wow
o.o
that was very informative lol
=P but because I have more tahn 1 agate and I wnated specific meanings for each one in the spread I needed the other menaing you gave hehe :B

I think I got those right , and I got a few more stones now, its kind of adicting isnt it? D:

the problem is also the diferent name sit has in english since it isnt my first language so Im first searching for the translation then the menaing ogf it XD lol aventurine , pink agate blue agate although I wanted the blue lace agate :p and hematite i think its called god IM getting a handfull , bt at least they-re small lol