List: Health issue indicators using tarot

Rootweaver

Hi All, occasionally during readings it would come up that someone has issues with her ovaries, or back ache etc. These are the cards (as I see them) that help to identify the part of the body that is afflicted. I used the Radiant Tarot Rider deck. Of course this is not (and should not be) a diagnostic tool as I am not a medical professional, it is merely a guide and indicator. I have used SOME of these in readings that more often than not has been confirmed by my customers as an accurate reflection of current or past health issues. I am certainly not claiming that this list is 'correct' or comprehensive though. Instead I have had a bit of fun listening to the ‘voice in the cards’ telling me what health issue each may represent. Would you like to add your input? I'd love to share and compare notes.

The cards can give us clues into potential health challenges just as it does in other areas of our lives.

Here is what I have so-far: ETA: Fellow forum member's contributions are added behind my own in CAPS.

Fool- High blood pressure
Magician- Intestinal issues eg: hernia
High Priestess- Anti-social personality disorders
Empress- Ovaries & female reproductive system. Pregnancy.
Emperor- Teeth, gums & jaw
Hierophant- Constipation
Lovers- Sexually transmitted disease
Chariot- Immobility, leg paralysis
Strength- Allergies
Hermit- Depression
Wheel of Fortune- Chiropractic issues eg: spinal disks
Justice- Sinusitis, phlegm on the chest
Hanged Man- Poor blood circulation, thrombosis
Death- Death
Temperance- Acne, boils
Devil- Addictions, heartburn, issues arising from poor personal hygiene
Tower- Memory loss
Star- Plantar warts (ingrown foot warts)
Moon- Moontime/menses (period pains)
Sun- Hamstring, pulled ligaments
Judgement- Throat, oesophagus, voice-box
World- Cholesterol

Ace of Cups - Incontinence, weepy
2 of Cups- 2nd medical opinion needed
3 of Cups- Foot issues, eg athletes foot, flat-foot, etc
4 of Cups- Incorrect medication/dosage administered, body rejects transplant
5 of Cups- Underactive thyroid, low body temperature
6 of Cups- Ear-nose-throat
7 of Cups- Lack of concentration, day-dreaming, autism
8 of Cups- Limp (any other condition that requires the use of a walking stick)
9 of Cups- Overweight, alcoholism
10 of Cups- Pleurisy
Page of Cups- Halitosis
Knight of Cups- Stiff back & neck, light-headed
Queen of Cups- Headache, tight shoulder muscles
King of Cups- Chesty, bronchial

Ace of Wands- Male circumcision, erectile dysfunction
2 of Wands- Near-sighted, PASSAGEWAYS IN THE BODY EG: AIRWAYS, GUT, FALLOPIAN TUBES ETC
3 of Wands- Right arm
4 of Wands- Indigestion, choking
5 of Wands- Infection (viral or bacterial)
6 of Wands- Sexual health issues
7 of Wands- Vertigo
8 of Wands- splinter/thorn (foreign objects in the body), tape worm
9 of Wands- Head injury
10 of Wands- Back-ache, tension, poor posture
Page of Wands- Sexual/gender identity crisis
Knight of Wands- Left leg, stiff leg
Queen of Wands- Menopausal symptoms, hot-flushes etc
King of Wands- Haemorrhoids

Ace of Swords- Rectal pain (eg: haemorrhoids, anal fissure, proctalgia fugax), SURGERY
2 of Swords- Eyesight
3 of Swords- Heart, chest pains
4 of Swords- Sleep disorders, fatigue
5 of Swords- Limp (any other condition that requires the use of a walking stick)
6 of Swords- Left arm
7 of Swords- Sleep-walking
8 of Swords- Mental disorder that requires restraining (eg: straight-jacket), HYPOCHONDRIAC
9 of Swords- Night terrors, nightmares, phobias
10 of Swords- Back-ache, spinal issues
Page of Swords- Tennis elbow
Knight of Swords- Rage issues, over-active, bi-polar, mood-swings, fever
Queen of Swords- Surgery (female patient)
King of Swords- Surgery (male patient)

Ace of Pentacles- Carpal tunnel syndrome,
2 of Pentacles- Testicular issues
3 of Pentacles- Fear of heights
4 of Pentacles- Stress
5 of Pentacles- Winter colds & flu, limp, difficulty walking
6 of Pentacles- Eating disorders
7 of Pentacles- Lethargy
8 of Pentacles- Sport or workplace injury
9 of Pentacles- Detoxification required, issues relating to overindulgence of food, wine etc
10 of Pentacles- Diabetes
Page of Pentacles- Stroke
Knight of Pentacles- Meningitis
Queen of Pentacles- Dementia, Senility, Alzheimer
King of Pentacles- Gout

Topsy

Wow! That's a incredibly comprehensive list. Thanks for sharing. :)

I haven't done many health-related readings so far, but I remember getting the Ace of Swords to indicate surgery a couple of times, the 8 of Swords for a hypochondriac and the 2 of Wands referring to passageways in the body (eg airway, gut, fallopian tubes and so on). I know these are different to your interpretations, but I guess that's down to our own personal experiences with the cards.

Often, I'm wary of doing a reading about someone's health in case they take the diagnosis to heart and act on it without seeing a doctor first (however many times I stress that they should).

SloughSister

Wow! That looks like it came from a whole lotta experience ~ thanks for sharing :)

Rootweaver

Thanks for your contributions Topsy, I have added them in CAPS to the list. :)

natalie8

This is Great!!!!!

Thanks so much for this. I've often wanted to do this type of reading for myself.

Alta

That is interesting, and I have read through it carefully. A couple of your associations gave me pause, but on the whole, I can really see it. Added the thread to the Index of this section.

Rootweaver

That is interesting, and I have read through it carefully. A couple of your associations gave me pause, but on the whole, I can really see it. Added the thread to the Index of this section.

Alta, let me know which ones you couldn't see, perhaps I could share what I saw in them to reach the associations that I did? I know, some of them do seem a bit 'way-out,' but I am pretty sure that you may see what I see once I have had a chance to clarify them. ;)

Thanks for indexing this, it's good to know that it may be of some value. :heart:

Topsy

I know, some of them do seem a bit 'way-out,' but I am pretty sure that you may see what I see once I have had a chance to clarify them. ;)
There were a few where I thought "Huh?" - the Star meaning foot warts, and the Page and Knight of Pentacles meaning a stroke and meningitis, respectively. I'd be interested to know the reason you interpret them that way. :)

Topsy

Rootweaver

There were a few where I thought "Huh?" - the Star meaning foot warts, and the Page and Knight of Pentacles meaning a stroke and meningitis, respectively. I'd be interested to know the reason you interpret them that way. :)

Topsy

Thanks Topsy, and LOL!

Have a look at the attached images. The one named The Star (foot detail) shows what looks like thorny plants growing from the upturned sole of her foot. The image named Page of Pents (head detail) shows an almost fluid red cloth draping the head and flowing down, much like blood would. Hence bleeding on the brain (stroke.) Lastly, the image named Knight of Pents (head detail) shows what looks like a broccoli head growing from the knight's helmet. Growing in the head area (which is already heavy from the helmet he wears) as a virus would. Hence meningitis.

I hope this helps?

Attachments

• 17 - Star-foot detail.jpg
    17 - Star-foot detail.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 4,948
  • Page of Pents-head detail.jpg
    Page of Pents-head detail.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 5,003
  • Knight of Pents-head detail.jpg
    Knight of Pents-head detail.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4,947

nisaba

<smile> When I have a little time, I'll take a closer look at this list, and see how it compares with my system, and what I can learn from it. Perhaps we can both improve, if my humble offering has anything to add to yours.