What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 5

Chiska

Tarot of the Silicon Dawn - because I forgot about it being on pre-order at amazon and they don't remind you until they send it!

martykens

Just ordered Tod's Creature Tarot. I hope it gets here by Halloween :)

card_shark

My Crystal Tarots deck arrived this morning, and it looks really great.

Now I'm waiting for the postman to deliver "The Tarot Bible," which I found cheap on Amazon.

vee

Wasn't going to order anymore for awhile, but I found a cheap version of the original Mythic Tarot. It was my first deck and was published the year I was born, so I have a strong attachment to it and my original copy is long lost. Should be here in a few weeks. So excited! :D

Tibor

Ordered the last copy of the Tarot of the Mystic Spiral from bookdepository.Looking forward to it.
Still waiting for Postmark Lenormand :)

Bhavana

Wasn't going to order anymore for awhile, but I found a cheap version of the original Mythic Tarot. It was my first deck and was published the year I was born, so I have a strong attachment to it and my original copy is long lost. Should be here in a few weeks. So excited! :D

ooohh....I had this deck, first edition, gave it away - and was lucky to get one in brand new condition in a trade a few months ago. I have seen them for as much as $200 on ebay.

I have the Haindl coming - from BookDepository - very cheap, but damn, they could never be accused of fast shipping, could they? - and the Gothic Tarot (vargas) from someone on here selling off their collection. It will be a gift.

cardlady22

I've gotten delivery of Mary K. Greer's Who Are You In The Tarot?

Now I'm waiting for

Gong Hee Fot Choy Book of Fortune
The Mandala Astrological Tarot

Halloween Playing Cards (USG)
State By State Playing Cards (USG)

Llewellyn's 2011 Astrological Calendar (for Stephanie Pui-Mun Law's art!)

ncharge

A backup of the Diary of a Broken Soul. I may trim this one because the photos of the trimmed deck look so good.

Manda

Samurai Tarot, Pixie's Lenormand, and one each of black and white and colored Wolf Pack.