Rune Cards by Tony Linsell

Nurtia

I see, thank you!
I was wondering if you use only the suggested layout in the LWB or have experimented other ways, in combination with the tarots perhaps?

BodhiSeed

I see, thank you!
I was wondering if you use only the suggested layout in the LWB or have experimented other ways, in combination with the tarots perhaps?

I generally do my own thing.:D I've combined tarot and oracle for some time now, and usually draw an oracle card to summarize, add to, or clarify a tarot draw. Carla of the AT forum recently did a wonderful reading with these cards on her blog:
http://www.tarotforum.net/member.php?u=24529
Click on "home page" to be taken to her blog.

Carla

Why, thank you!

I got this deck last week, for the same reasons as you. The black and white art just kicked my butt...so to speak. I saw it in a book shop and for some strange reason, it wasn't shrink wrapped! So I opened the box and pawed through the deck. Wow! Had to have it. So I did. :)

Nurtia

hey, thank you for the link, I read the post, it was illuminating!
Speaking of going beyond the LWB instructions, very intuitive, I like that.
And also the relating to the Anglo-Saxon way of living, to contextualize the cards gave it another level of understanding in fact. Nice!

Nurtia

oh, hi Carla,
I see what you mean. Entrancing art. I see a great potential of speaking to me in these cards.

Nurtia

Hi again Carla,
I must be slow today, you're the one who wrote the beautiful post!
Very very helpful, thank you!
And I hope you've found your balance