Wildwood Tarot - Time of Stones

Lady Iron Side

I have for the past few days been sitting with the cards and book, trying to figure it out. I am learning the wheel of year. so I may have some mistakes below, I do appologize ahead. Following the Wheel of the Year. Please Note: That I will be only naming the cards, reason is that they are some decrepencies in the book which has gotten a bit confusing and I am not going to re write the book lol. So I leave you to put your own definition/meaning to the cards. I will lay them out in an order that I feel matches best.

[size=+2]Time of Stones[/size]

[size=+2]The Guardian[/size]

Samhain, Nov 1

When these cards appear it indicates veils, shadowed things and plans not realized. It can also indicate hidden forces at work, ancestral connections awakening, and universal energyies at play. Samhain is the time when the gateway between the worlds opens and allows passage to and from the otherworld. It is the time when ancestral spirits can return to the world of the living. Samhain speaks of ancestral voices and wisdom from the other side of life. This is the parting of the veil between the worlds, the moment when the otherworld and the mortal world overlap. It is the merging of the subconscious mind and the conscious mind. This joining awakens psyhic awareness, which lends itself to visions and oracle abilities.

Water/Earth

[size=+1]The Wolf[/size]

Departing from Sambain, November 1 - November 23
Scorpio, November 1 - November 21 and Sagittarius November 22 - November 23 ( cusp )

Totem of the land, brings you the qualities of EARTH enhanced by the power of WATER(Cross-quater festival day and the next element/season)

[size=+1]Seven of Bows[/size]

FIRE

9th House - Sagittarius

[size=+1]Seven of Arrows[/size]

AIR

9th House - Sagittarius

[size=+2]The Journey[/size]

Samhain, November 1

When these cards appear it indicates veils, shadowed things and plans not realized. It can also indicate hidden forces at work, ancestral connections awakening, and universal energyies at play. Samhain is the time when the gateway between the worlds opens and allows passage to and from the otherworld. It is the time when ancestral spirits can return to the world of the living. Samhain speaks of ancestral voices and wisdom from the other side of life. This is the parting of the veil between the worlds, the moment when the otherworld and the mortal world overlap. It is the merging of the subconscious mind and the conscious mind. This joining awakens psyhic awareness, which lends itself to visions and oracle abilities.

WATER/EARTH

[size=+1]The Bear[/size]

Approaching Midwinter, November 24 - December 15
Sagittarius, Nov 24 - Dec 15

EARTH

[size=+1]Seven of Vessels[/size]

WATER

8th House - SCORPIO

[size=+1]Seven of Stones[/size]

EARTH

8th House - SCORPIO

[size=+2]The Hooded Man[/size]

Midwinter Solstice, December 21

When these cards appear it indicates a time of birth, which brings newness. New light is cast, new choices and chances can now appear. It can also mean enlightenment coming from a new source. Midwinter Solstice/YULE is the time of the rebirth of the Sun God. whose new light and life will revitalize the earth and all living things. He is born to the Great Goddess who gives birth to all things, and to whom all things return at the end of their time. The Yule/Winter Solstice relates to that pivotal moment that changes descent into ascent. In a spiritual sense this is the inner awakening and the realization that you have the power of renewal. The message is that when it seems darkest in our lives, a new light begins to arise from deep within us. This is the light of the soul that cannot be extinguished because it is part of the divine light itself, which nothing can destroy.

Earth

[size=+1]The Horse[/size]

Passing throught Midwinter, December 16 - January 7

Sagittarius, Dec 16 - Dec 22 and Capricorn, Dec 23 - Jan 7

EARTH

[size=+1]Eight of Vessels[/size]

WATER

8th House - SCORPIO

[size=+1]Eight of Arrows[/size]

AIR

10th house - Capricorn

[size=+2]The Great Bear[/size]

Midwinter Solstice, December 21

When these cards appear it indicates a time of birth, which brings newness. New light is cast, new choices and chances can now appear. It can also mean enlightenment coming from a new source. Midwinter Solstice/YULE is the time of the rebirth of the Sun God. whose new light and life will revitalize the earth and all living things. He is born to the Great Goddess who gives birth to all things, and to whom all things return at the end of their time. The Yule/Winter Solstice relates to that pivotal moment that changes descent into ascent. In a spiritual sense this is the inner awakening and the realization that you have the power of renewal. The message is that when it seems darkest in our lives, a new light begins to arise from deep within us. This is the light of the soul that cannot be extinguished because it is part of the divine light itself, which nothing can destroy.

EARTH

[size=+1]The Lynx[/size]

Departing Midwinter, moving towards Imbolc, January 8 - January 31
Capricorn, Jan 8 - Jan 19 and Aquarius, Jan 20 - Jan 31

Totem of the land, brings you the qualities of EARTH enhanced by the power of AIR (Cross-quater festival day and the next element/season)

[size=+1]Eight of Stones[/size]

EARTH

10th house - CAPRICORN

[size=+1]Eight of Bows[/size]

FIRE

11th House - AQUARIUS

[size=+2]The Moon on Water[/size]

Lower world - Inner human level

WINTER

Lady Iron Side

re-arranged Guardian and Journey

I just thought to show you this, to me it makes more sense to do a switch with the Guardian and Journey take a look and tell me what you think.

[size=+2]The Journey[/size]

Samhain, November 1

WATER/EARTH

[size=+1]The Wolf[/size]

Departing from Sambain, November 1 - November 23
Scorpio, November 1 - November 21 and Sagittarius November 22 - November 23 ( cusp )

Totem of the land, brings you the qualities of EARTH enhanced by the power of WATER(Cross-quater festival day and the next element/season)

[size=+1]Seven of Vessels[/size]

WATER

8th House - SCORPIO

[size=+1]Seven of Stones[/size]

EARTH

8th House - SCORPIO

[size=+2]The Guardian[/size]

Samhain, Nov 1

Water/Earth

[size=+1]The Bear[/size]

Approaching Midwinter, November 24 - December 15
Sagittarius, Nov 24 - Dec 15