Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Ludy Lescot The Tower XVI

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Ludy Lescot Tarot

Citizen

RunningWild 
Citizen
Delay

I'm rescinding my post. I've got too much going on right now and running in too many different directions to sit down and properly focus on this deck. Plus I'm really intrigued by the GD associations and want to do my own homework (when I can finally just sit and concentrate). I do apologize.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
Citizen

Hemera 
Citizen

Oh, don´t worry. Take your time
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12
Resident

kaushalyaandfrank 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaineGirl117 View Post
The image on the Tower is quite different from other depictions of the Tower in that she doesn’t look at all disturbed to be thrown from great heights. In fact it looks more like she’s about to execute a perfect swan dive off the structure itself.
Indeed, once she has given herself over to the idea, the jump doesn't seem so bad
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #13
Citizen

Pam O 
Citizen

Typically the Tower shows people falling in an out of control manner. In this image, it feels that things again may not be as they seem, a common theme here in the LL.
- The lady seems to be either floating on her own power, or is she being draw somewhere by some other force.
- The being in the red cape is stimulating some pondering. Is "he" actually completely in control, shooting downward toward some target to his fangs into? Or maybe he is shooting for someone that he wants to scoop up, or maybe attack?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #14
Citizen

Celtictarot 
Citizen

First impression was some like a meth factory gone wrong and the woman was already high on drugs thinking she could fly. (hence her pasty expression). I also get a feeling of the scene off Van Helsing when the 3 women fall and become vampires whilst falling.

RE the crown, it is located in the upper chakra (Magneta, silver etc) and to progress further, we have to listen to the higher chakras, these will be the spiritual truths, that you need for change.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #15

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.