HoF Circle: Ivy Rhiannon and Lokisen

Lokisen

Hi Ivy,

I'm working with the two spreads that I posted earlier. For the "what you get" spread, the results were: 1. what you have--the boy
2. what you need to know--the captive man
3. what you get--the shapeshifter

For the what's happening spread, I got: 1. the event-- the faery of naughtiness
2. what you need to know--the faery of youth
3. how event affects you--the pan

Ivy Rhiannon

Hiya Lokisen! Thanks for starting the thread! As for the above reading is that for me or you? I'm a little confuzzled at the moment. :p

Do you want a focus for your reading? Would you like me to use one of these spreads?

Lokisen

Hey Ivy,

Oh, that reading was for me. But I'll do yours, of course :) You don't have to necessarily use the spreads I did--whatever 3-card you'd like is fine. As for focus, you could just do a general one, I guess. When I do a reading for you, would you like me to focus on a certain issue/question or spread? Thanks.

Ivy Rhiannon

Heya hun I'm sorry to say but I have to move out suddenly and unexpectedly. I might be away from my computer for a while but I promise to keep you updated! I am thinking of downloading tapatalk so I can still access AT on my phone.

If I can get the tapatalk thing to work I'll post your reading tonight! As for me any 3 card you want is fine, with whatever the faeries want to tell me. Thanks!

Ivy Rhiannon

Greetings Lokisen I am back! I am sorry about the wait hun. We got all moved and settled in and so I can now give you that reading! I was looking through the three carders and instead wanted to try one of my own.

Here are the cards: http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd443/TrinityQueen/lokisen.jpg

1. The Fool (situation you are rushing into, or beginning anew): The Hope
I see that you have a deep hope that something will turn out in your favor. I am getting the impression it is about a relationship. You have feelings for another, and you want to jump almost "blindly" into it. The position of the fool warns us we must look before we leap! So even though it is good to acknowledge your feelings, don't let them lead you into a bad situation.

2. The Magician (what you will make of the situation for better or worse): The Faerie of Naughtiness
Ah I see the faerie of naughtiness has come to visit you! So what does this mean? I almost seeing you being a bit mischievous and causing a bit of trouble. Does the person you have feelings for another love interest? Do they return your affections? This little girl is daring you to stir up some fun, but be careful! If you do you might get more attention than you bargained for and it might not all be so good!

3. The High Priestess (intuitive advice from your guides about the situation): The Leaving
Well your guides say that now may be the best time to step back and look at the situation to see it more clearly. We see a little boy his pack on his back as he is looking up to his old friend. What you will need to ask yourself, "is this the best time for me to act?" When we feel passionately about another our feelings can sometimes overwhelm us and cloud our judgement. Perhaps this is a great opportunity to take some time out to think about things and sort them out.

Well I hope that helps or makes sense! Please let me know lokisen!

Lokisen

Hi Ivy,

Don't worry about it! It's all right, I understand. I just did a reading for you, the spread is the first one that I wrote about in the other thread; it goes like this:

1. what you have: lady of song--a keyword of this card is "stillness," so perhaps it's saying that you have the ability now to engage in some self-reflection before embarking on something or meeting with someone? or simply taking time out for quiet in a chaotic scene?

2. what you need to know about it: the sorcerer--well, this guy is rather ambiguous, and in his description, it says to take caution, so perhaps some help will be offered to you and you have to judge whether it's worthwhile or not before pursuing or accepting it? Also, the sorcerer seems to handle a rather intense, heavy energy, so you might bear that in mind as you evaluate?

3. what you get: speaker of truth--this one might indicate that you would get answers to your questions, or that you might need to speak out about something?

Hope it's relevant. Let me know?

BTW, your reading for me made sense--thank you for it. I like to do creative writing, and I'm thinking of writing a new story; your reading might indicate this.

Ivy Rhiannon

Hi Ivy,

Don't worry about it! It's all right, I understand. I just did a reading for you, the spread is the first one that I wrote about in the other thread; it goes like this:

1. what you have: lady of song--a keyword of this card is "stillness," so perhaps it's saying that you have the ability now to engage in some self-reflection before embarking on something or meeting with someone? or simply taking time out for quiet in a chaotic scene?
I have taken time out for reflection :D This is right on. I have set my healing as a top priority and have moved away from a drama filled situation.

2. what you need to know about it: the sorcerer--well, this guy is rather ambiguous, and in his description, it says to take caution, so perhaps some help will be offered to you and you have to judge whether it's worthwhile or not before pursuing or accepting it? Also, the sorcerer seems to handle a rather intense, heavy energy, so you might bear that in mind as you evaluate?
I have an idea who this is. Someone who wants me to pursue a relationship that I am not ready for. He is very determined I'll give him that, but this time is for me not us.

3. what you get: speaker of truth--this one might indicate that you would get answers to your questions, or that you might need to speak out about something?
I think it is up to me to say something and stay true to my word. This card is perfect here, and I have done that! :D

Hope it's relevant. Let me know?

BTW, your reading for me made sense--thank you for it. I like to do creative writing, and I'm thinking of writing a new story; your reading might indicate this.
Ah I see well glad it made sense, I was seeing more of a relationship but perhaps it is a relationship to a character you love :D Good luck with your story!

Also thanks for the reading! It was on the mark!