Crystals for healing and moving on from the past?

lisent

I'm new to using crystals for these type of things, and find reading about all the different stones and their properties a little overwhelming.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience, or advice/suggestions, for stones that are particularly good for helping with emotional healing from past relationships and moving on from the past in a healthy way?

I currently have been wearing/carrying the following with me:
Clear quartz
Rose quartz
Sodalite
(I also had a Snowflake Obsidian.. but it has disappeared literally in a matter of days)

Bhavana

I think you are on the right track - rose and clear quartz, amethyst, moonstone, citrine, smoky quartz - mostly pink stones are good for working thru emotional issues, removing blocked stress, promoting calmness, empathy, understanding, acceptance, releasing emotional pressure. Pink stones are used when deep healing or correcting imbalances is necessary. You could also try pink kunzite, rhodonite, rhodocrosite. Also look into working on the sacral chakra, this area is the focus of pleasure, and of pain -
if you would like some crystal "exercises" - such as laying on of the stones on your own body - let me know, I have the information.

lisent

Thanks Bhavana. I'll look into some of those - especially the pink stones.
I guess I'm mostly looking for healing and acceptance of things that have happened in the past, as well as anything that will promote opening myself to giving/receiving love. Feeling and expressing emotions isn't always my strong point.

I'm only slightly familiar with chakra's, but I'll look into working with the sacral chakra. I've so far been looking for stones connected to the heart chakra (Rose Quartz) and the throat chakra (I've also ordered a Lapiz Lazuli for that).

If you'd be willing to share some crystal exercises that would be great! I'm interested in them, but haven't really known where to start looking, so anything you can share would be much appreciated :)