Celtic Dragon - 5 High Priest

Soaring Eagle

Description: The High Priest is dressed in a white tunic, gold pants, and a blue robe. In his left hand he is holding a dragon-topped staff and in his right hand he is holding a crystal-topped wand. There is a beautiful tapestry behind him which is depicting a white Dragon of Light and a black Chaos Dragon.

Significant Details: The High Priest’s blue cloak is signifying his spiritual knowledge. The staff is signifying his ability to draw upon spiritual knowledge and the wand is used to direct his will. The dragons on the tapestry are signifying balance.

My Interpretation: This is a time of great responsibility. Use your wisdom and intuition to guide you in making your decisions.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: What more can the High Priest teach us?

Intuitive Story: I am walking down a long hallway. At the end of the hallway a door is open, and there is light spilling out into the hallway. As I near the open doorway, I can hear someone moving about the room. As I don’t want to disturb anyone, I quietly check to see who is inside. At that moment, the High Priest turns to me and tells me to come in.
We start to talk, and he tells me that he has come far on his spiritual journey. It has not been an easy road to travel, but well worth the sacrifices one must make to reach spiritual enlightenment. He also tells me that he still has far to travel himself.
As we continue talking, I learn that there are consequences to not abiding by the physical and spiritual rules. I had never really thought about the consequences spiritually, and he notices my surprise. He states that to attain spiritual enlightenment I must learn these rules. I must also learn to rely upon my intuition, which is growing even now.
There are also many responsibilities that I must face physically and spiritually. I tell him that I always try to face my responsibilities, and he tells me that part of being responsible is not taking on more than one can handle. It is a difficult decision, he states, to know which responsibilities one can handle, but to only accept these responsibilities with a pure heart and intentions of complying with them. I must also learn to open my heart and spirit to my spiritual callings.
At the end of this talk I am left with a sense of awe at just what is needed of me. There are many things to contemplate. I thank him for teaching me this valuable lesson, and agree to work on all that he has told me. He gently reminds me that this is one more responsibility that I have taken on, and it is very serious indeed.

annik

I seems more attracted by the tapestry. It is very ornate. The two dragons are touching their noses, they seems to be equal and see eye to eye. They seems to make a heart shape with their heads and necks.

I like the man. He doesn't seems to be rigid in his look. He have more maturity in his look.

Soaring Eagle

I didn't notice that about the dragons making a heart shape. It is very interesting. And yes, I think the dragons are seeing eye to eye because the High Priest has learned to balance himself. He has matured on his spiritual journey.

divinegoddess

Significant Details: The High Priest’s blue cloak is signifying his spiritual knowledge. The staff is signifying his ability to draw upon spiritual knowledge and the wand is used to direct his will. The dragons on the tapestry are signifying balance.

My Interpretation: This is a time of great responsibility. Use your wisdom and intuition to guide you in making your decisions.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: What more can the High Priest teach us?

I haven't been able to connect with him, so I felt the need to come here to read what you have posted. I never thought of the cloak signifying anything. I couldn't make anything out of this image, he only intimidated me.

I had to do my intuitive story, go to him and ask why I haven't been able to connect with him. It turns out that he is more loving than I thought. It's the responsibility factor that has been intimidating me, I guess.
The High Priest is a very knowledgeable man, one who has been through a lot. Therefore, he knows a lot too. There are so many things he is keeping inside, some stories are not meant to be told to everyone, or perhaps even at all.

Thank you for your posting, though, it has helped me understand this card a lot better.

Soaring Eagle

He is loving, and I think that the heart shape that the dragons make bring out that love.

divinegoddess

He is loving, and I think that the heart shape that the dragons make bring out that love.

I hadn't even thought of the dragons bringing out the love, but I think you're right!