Celtic Dragon - 11 Justice

Soaring Eagle

Description: This card is set in a wooded area. There is a VERY large white dragon with a crown laying in the pathway, in its left hand is a dragon-topped staff, and in its right hand is a long scroll. A man and a woman are holding hands facing the dragon.

Significant Details: The staff is a symbol of power, justice. The scroll is representing karmic issues. The gold crown symbolizes spiritual enlightenment.

My Interpretation: It is time to take responsibility for your past actions. Logical thinking is necessary to get past difficulties during this time. Read all fine print if signing legal papers. You may need to seek legal advice.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: It is necessary to face all of our responsibilities at the time they happen, not to wait until later and HAVE to face them. Taking responsibility for our actions teaches us to think of the consequences before acting.

annik

I wonder if the dragon is naturally white or is he albinos? He seems very dignified and serious. He hold a long piece of paper. I am curious. Maybe he had written who will come to see him and his decisions.

The couple doesn't seems to be scared. They seems to be there of their own will. They had come as they are. I wonder for what they had come for? They hold hands.

The place is isolated and calm. They won't be disturbed as they talk. No ones to hear them either.

Soaring Eagle

I wonder if the dragon is naturally white or is he albinos? He seems very dignified and serious. He hold a long piece of paper. I am curious. Maybe he had written who will come to see him and his decisions.

The couple doesn't seems to be scared. They seems to be there of their own will. They had come as they are. I wonder for what they had come for? They hold hands.

The place is isolated and calm. They won't be disturbed as they talk. No ones to hear them either.

I definately think the dragon knew who was coming along the path. He is there to intercept this couple and make them face their responsibilities. I don't think the couple are scared, but maybe uncomfortable at having to face things that they have put off facing. They were walking along their life's pathway, and now are confronted by the dragon and the things they have put off.