Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Celtic Dragon Tarot

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

Soaring Eagle 
Citizen

Celtic Dragon - Five of Swords

Description: There are two men fighting over a sword. One man has a sword on his belt and three swords on the ground behind him. Three small fire dragons are trying to restore peace, and there is a large fire dragon blocking a doorway. There is another dragon on a pedestal beside the doorway.

Significant Details: The swords represent strength and defense.

My Interpretation: You are entering a time of difficulties; there may be arguments and slander. You may have a sense of failure, or projects that you are working on do not come to successful completion. You may have a lot of stress during this time.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: When I line up the 4 (Rest), 5(Stress), and 6(Difficult Choices), I see that we must rest, or we will become stressed, which will lead to difficult decisions in the future.

Intuitive Story: My journey has taken me through many areas, many different terrains, and I have learned a lot on this journey. As I am looking for another place to rest, I notice that there is a stone mansion ahead of me. I walk towards the mansion, and as I draw closer, I can hear the sounds of a battle.

I am not sure if I should continue in this direction, but my inner-voice tells me that there is much ahead of me that I can learn. As I draw near, I see two men fighting over a sword. There are three small fire dragons trying to restore peace to these two men as they battle. One man, obviously the aggressor, has a sword on his hip and three swords on the ground behind him. There is also a large fire dragon roaring and breathing fire to the entrance to the mansion.

I watch this battle, and it comes to me that the aggressor is jealous of the other manís possession of such a fine sword. He already has four swords, he doesnít have a need for another, but his greed and jealousy have led him to believe that he does need this one.

I am saddened by the sight in front of me, and decide to continue on my journey. I will find another place to rest, well away from the stress in this beautiful stone mansion.

Last edited by Soaring Eagle; 11-11-2011 at 00:31.
Soaring Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
annik 
An strange animal

Both men want the swords. The sword seem hot, as if it was just made. A lot of tension. Who will have the sword? There are three swords on the ground that point away from the two men. Maybe the source of their conflict come from the exterior.

Old 02-11-2011 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today