Celtic Dragon - Five of Swords

Soaring Eagle

Description: There are two men fighting over a sword. One man has a sword on his belt and three swords on the ground behind him. Three small fire dragons are trying to restore peace, and there is a large fire dragon blocking a doorway. There is another dragon on a pedestal beside the doorway.

Significant Details: The swords represent strength and defense.

My Interpretation: You are entering a time of difficulties; there may be arguments and slander. You may have a sense of failure, or projects that you are working on do not come to successful completion. You may have a lot of stress during this time.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: When I line up the 4 (Rest), 5(Stress), and 6(Difficult Choices), I see that we must rest, or we will become stressed, which will lead to difficult decisions in the future.

Intuitive Story: My journey has taken me through many areas, many different terrains, and I have learned a lot on this journey. As I am looking for another place to rest, I notice that there is a stone mansion ahead of me. I walk towards the mansion, and as I draw closer, I can hear the sounds of a battle.

I am not sure if I should continue in this direction, but my inner-voice tells me that there is much ahead of me that I can learn. As I draw near, I see two men fighting over a sword. There are three small fire dragons trying to restore peace to these two men as they battle. One man, obviously the aggressor, has a sword on his hip and three swords on the ground behind him. There is also a large fire dragon roaring and breathing fire to the entrance to the mansion.

I watch this battle, and it comes to me that the aggressor is jealous of the other man’s possession of such a fine sword. He already has four swords, he doesn’t have a need for another, but his greed and jealousy have led him to believe that he does need this one.

I am saddened by the sight in front of me, and decide to continue on my journey. I will find another place to rest, well away from the stress in this beautiful stone mansion.

annik

Both men want the swords. The sword seem hot, as if it was just made. A lot of tension. Who will have the sword? There are three swords on the ground that point away from the two men. Maybe the source of their conflict come from the exterior.