Celtic Dragon - Six of Swords

Soaring Eagle

Description: A woman wearing a backpack, carrying a staff and sword stands looking out over a valley at a distant castle. She has a small dragon on one shoulder, a small dragon beside her, and on her other side is a large fire dragon with five swords in a sheath that it carries around its neck.

Significant Details: The staff represents magical authority. The spirals represent the tides of universal energy. The tattoo symbolizes her power to banish her problems, and that she is balanced in body, mind, and spirit.

My Interpretation: You may have difficult choices to make during this time. You may need to make a change in your consciousness and attitude. This time may also be a time of travel for you.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: When I line up the 5(Stress), 6(Difficult Choices) and 7(Failure), I see that when we have periods of stress, we may face difficult choices because of the stress and this will lead us to a period of failure.

Intuitive Story: After the stress of last night, I continued on my journey. My spiritual guide (a large fire dragon) has accompanied on this journey, and two small fire dragons have joined me as well. One is riding upon my shoulder as I look out across a valley at a distant castle.

This castle is where I must go, I know it. There is a lesson that I must learn there, even though I don’t know what it is yet. But how to get there? I can see two paths before me, but both have difficulties that I will have to pass. Which path should I choose? It is a very difficult decision. I don’t want to have to face too many difficulties, but I can not see the entirety of either path, just pieces of them.

My guide tells me not to worry, I will choose the path that will teach me the most. I am not very reassured by these words, as difficulties are often more of learning experiences than a path with none. Does this mean that I should choose the path that feels right, or the other and avoid the difficulties. What if my second choice is actually the one with more difficulties?

I just want to finish this stage of my journey by arriving at that castle, so I take a step onto one of the paths before me. I will soon know if I have chosen correctly or not.

annik

For me, I always saw this card as the last effort to attain a goal. The castle seem to be their goal and now, they see it.