So tonight is the night to give your crystals a good cleansing.

Tiddles

Like I know anything about crystals, but I just bought my first ones (having heard of their importance in Feng Shui) and read that in Feng Shui theory, it is best to do a thorough cleanse of them every other New Moon. I just bought the ones I felt were necessary for me at this time: Amethyst, Quartz, and then a big ass hanging crystal with all the cuts to hang in the window ( I guess it's also Quartz?). I also bought a dark blue one that I don't remember the name of, but I remember reading on the description at the botanica that it had properties that I needed, which I can't even recall. Hopefully memory improvement was one of them. So I have mine soaking in a cold water bath with fine sea salt out on my window sill to get the new moon vibes or something. I am actually excited about them. I first rinsed them in cold running water like they said to, and I immediately noticed a difference in their luster.

Hemera

I also bought a dark blue one that I don't remember the name of, but I remember reading on the description at the botanica that it had properties that I needed, which I can't even recall. Hopefully memory improvement was one of them.
ROFL this gave me the first laugh of the day! Thank you :)
Your new stones sound lovely.

214red

I sat in meditation with my trusty crystal ball which i dont scry with, i kind of have it to hold energy...and its pretty! Its kind of like my pet, i decided to put it under the moon on my window sill for it to soak up the pretty rays from the moon.

My other crystals sit on the window sill anyway and enjoy the sunshine and the moonlight. i wonder how the will all feel later, i will cop a feel of them all and see how they have changed

Tiddles

I sat in meditation with my trusty crystal ball which i dont scry with, i kind of have it to hold energy...and its pretty! Its kind of like my pet, i decided to put it under the moon on my window sill for it to soak up the pretty rays from the moon.

My other crystals sit on the window sill anyway and enjoy the sunshine and the moonlight. i wonder how the will all feel later, i will cop a feel of them all and see how they have changed
Sounds gorgeous. I am totally getting a crystal ball at some point they have a nice small one with a crystal stand at the botanica for about 40 or 50 dollars which I thought seemed like a good price. The matching stand that cradles it nicely is also very pretty, and most don't have those. I think that seems like a good price, it looks to be about 3 inches in diameter. Seems like it would have a nice weight to it, and with the crystal stand, it looks very chic. I would also not use it for scrying. It's behind locked doors!

Tiddles

ROFL this gave me the first laugh of the day! Thank you :)
Your new stones sound lovely.
They are pretty and simple. Of course I went through the whole batch to find the perfect ones. I was actually blessed this morning to wake up to full on rain, so my crystals not only got their new moon bath, they also got a nice rain bath. Now I have to set my intentions into them, right? Any suggestions on doing that? I was going to hold each one and meditate and visualize what it's use was, does that sound correct? The Amethyst is going to be my amulet that I carry around for now. The hanging ball will hang in the window to spread good chi. It's heavy though, worried about how secure it's going to be. Since I don't know what the other is, for now it will be my research crystal.

Mona18

Thanks for this!!! I bought my first stones a couple of weeks ago ... maybe I'll put them in a sturdy box and let them sit outside overnight with the flowers :)

Tiddles

Cool, while the official New Moon was last night, the energies of each moon phase start 3 nights before, are strongest is the night "of", then 3 more days after that. I don't have the resource on hand, but that's what I've read.

Tiddles

Oh, and I figured out that my blue one is blue agate stone.

Thoughtfulpaws

I'm new here hello, I have some crystals too, be careful some are not suitable to be made wet, they can be cleansed with incense and I re-energise mine when theres a full moon, on the window sill