Celtic Dragon - Six of Cups

Soaring Eagle

Description: Two small children are at the edge of a lake, hugging and touching two large water dragons. There are six cups placed on rocks along the lake edge. Small water dragons fly around the children.

Significant Details: The children symbolize natural psychic connections. The flowers and trees represent constant renewal of life. The water represents emotional purity and balance. The small dragons represent the potential power of cosmic energy. The cups represent the power of building.

My Interpretation: This is a time of pleasure and childlike wonder. New opportunities will present themselves. This is a good time for gatherings. You may receive unexpected gifts.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: When I line up the 5(Negative Events), 6(Pleasure) and 7(Daydreams) I think we get that especially after we suffer negative events, we need to find time for pleasurable activities and possibly even daydreams.

annik

The dragons seems to be very pleased. The one closer to us makes me think of a cat being petted and liking it. It's really a magical moment. The children will surely remember that vividly later on, in their lives.

Soaring Eagle

I hadn't really thought about it, but it does kind of remind me of a kid patting a cat. The kids and dragons are both content.