Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Celtic Dragon - Nine of Cups

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Celtic Dragon Tarot

Citizen

Soaring Eagle 
Citizen

Celtic Dragon - Nine of Cups

Description: A woman is reaching out to a large water dragon that is holding a cup full of jewels. There are eight cups set upon the beach at her feet.

Significant Details: The cups on the beach symbolize our right to ask for help in achieving our goals. The waves represent universal possibilities.

My Interpretation: This is a time to gain your wishes. You are entering a time of success, accomplishment and satisfaction.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: After gaining discipline(8) in our life, we will realize that we have the right to ask for help in attaining our goals(9), and we will find contentment(10).
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
An strange animal

annik 
An strange animal

The woman and the dragon seems to be in a discussion. They seems to disagree on some point but they are sorting things out. Both seems to know what they want.

I didn't remembered this card. It's been a while since I browsed through. But I must say I am happy to study the deck. This card seems to stir something in me in a good way.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Citizen

Soaring Eagle 
Citizen

After taking several days off studying, I needed this card today. It was such a happy, pleasant card, and reminded me that it is okay to ask for help when I can't see a way out myself. It was a pleasant surprise.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.