Shadowscapes - Four of Wands

triple_entendre

Celebration, freedom, harmony, prosperity, peace, letting go of limitations, jubulation.

-- from Shadowscapes.com

Four gazelle-like unicorns leap over a bouquet of roses. The one that leaps highest, appears to have speared the sun on the end of his horn. A line of many tiny fairies leap with the animals.

I compare to the RWS, where it also appeared to be a family to me. They relax as they make hopeful plans for the future. This card was so dynamic that I didn't jive with the meaning that I'm used to right away, but when I realized that it was a herd, the harmony came clear.

The frontmost gazelle's haunch is painted in a spiral, like a Fibonacci spiral or a nautilus shell, I've noticed that's one of Pui-Mun Law's favorite motifs.

crazy raven

Celebration, freedom, harmony, prosperity, peace, letting go of limitations, jubulation.

-- from Shadowscapes.com

Four gazelle-like unicorns leap over a bouquet of roses. The one that leaps highest, appears to have speared the sun on the end of his horn. A line of many tiny fairies leap with the animals.

I compare to the RWS, where it also appeared to be a family to me. They relax as they make hopeful plans for the future. This card was so dynamic that I didn't jive with the meaning that I'm used to right away, but when I realized that it was a herd, the harmony came clear.

The frontmost gazelle's haunch is painted in a spiral, like a Fibonacci spiral or a nautilus shell, I've noticed that's one of Pui-Mun Law's favorite motifs.

Thanks triple_entendre!

It has been said that the Fibonacci is the mathematical formula for all physical forms and its spiral said to match the main muscle of the human heart. I do believe from the Ace to the Three of wands, we have traveled up the three lower chakras of self-consciousness, survival and will. We have found ways of listening to our imagination and intuition, we have created images in our mind. Now in the Four of Wands, we are in the 4th or heart chakra, the center of higher emotions, of happy, adventurous feelings. We can feel and know the song of our own spirit's vibrations. Everything is clicking and we know we are on the right track. Moving steadily towards our goal we share our exuberance with family and friends and everyone else we meet along the way. We experience the flight and projection of our spirit as seen in the flying gazelle, merging and joining with others to make for a swifter journey. It’s a time when you want to share your dreams, ideals and plans with everyone. Why you may even want to throw a party!.

In Ted Andrew’s book ANIMAL WISE, he says “For anyone with gazelle as a totem, there may be a need to insulate and blend into the crowd a little more at this time in order to accomplish what needs to be done more successfully. Sometimes, though, the gazelle's appearance may indicate a need to come out of hiding. Take a look at the past several months. Have you been more exposed or more hidden?”……AND

“When gazelle appears as a totem or messenger, it promises great vision and great ability to achieve that goal in environments where others would suffer."

The fourth chakra also represents higher forms of love, self-respect, self-improvement and prosperity of one's life. It is the bridge to the higher and lower centers.

Roses are known as the mystic center of the heart. The roses at the bottom of the card are kind of ochre in color…ochre, represents the synchronicity of new ideas flowing. We are in the flow of the songs and harmonies of the universe. We have the ability to collect our attention and aim it in any wanted direction. It is from the heart center that we spiral or spin out into life, into the 4 directions…pulling things in and putting things out. We desire to create, communicate, to give and receive love, we passionately and swiftly move through 'no fears', eagerly reaching out to the unknown.