Tarot Deck of Heroes

Shade

Interesting, reminds me of the covers you see on some paranormal romance novels; could be an untapped market. I wonder if The Empress and High Priestess will feature a male character or pair a male and female character.

Tibor

Actually looking at the other images on his site I am a bit disappointed. They look cheap :(

senescal

It's a shame that these look like 3D renders made in the 90s.

VGimlet

Note - this is my opinion, YMMV.

I just got this deck. It has gone to the top of my most-hated deck list. A deck has finally unseated the Arcus Arcanum from my number one position. I am already dreading my week with it later this year in the deck-a-week project. :p

IMO, one of the few decks were the scans are MUCH nicer than the deck, if you can imagine. I was hoping for a nice beefcake deck. Instead, the beefcake looks...kind of stiff and dead. And not in a good way. :(

I am not a CGA hater, in the slightest.

I may cancel my order for the next deck he has coming out. Yuckola.

jema

Not to offend anyone but...
This is the cheesiest thing since Fabio imho.
*giggles hysterically*
I saw the scans somewhere before but kinda thought they were you know 'ironic' or something.
*giggles some more*

Aurora369

I had ordered the deck and then they did not sent it out because the booklet was on back order. I cancelled and am now glad I did.

gregory

I have to say that since I got the Shadowfox deck - the deck I most regret buying in my entire collection, because the images - as well as being sort of faint, are almost - non-existent in the strangest way - I can't get ANYTHING from them - I regarded this one with deep suspicion. The artist showed up on another forum I am on to tell members all about the deck. Strangely there was not one comment.

The good side - in comparison with the Shadowfox - is that at least there ARE images.... They are almost like souped up figures from that. I almost wonder if that was done after people didn't like the grey. (Solandia posted about it:
Each tarot scene has been cut down to its main characters and elements, which simplifies the cards but also leaves some almost identical to others.
Yes indeed. This one almost looks to have as little substance.

I see he has ANOTHER deck coming out next year, too. It looks very similar.