Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Community > New Members > New Member Archive

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

Lafflesia 
Resident

Hello from Russia!

Hello everyone!

I am new here and I feel a bit lost in such a big forum at the moment I live near Moscow. The reason why I'm here is obvious - I wanted to find a Tarot community where I can learn and communicate... Because I am familiar with Tarot for a long time already, but I feel that I really need to practice more.
Looking forward to meet new people here!

PS: hope my English is sufficient
Old 05-01-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
tarotcognito 
Citizen

Hi Lafflesia, and welcome to the boards! I think you'll find that you can have a ton of opportunity to get some good practice in the Reading Exchange threads. There's always lots of stuff happening there.

Enjoy your time!

I'm a Wand who needs more Coin.
Old 05-01-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
Lafflesia 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokasenna View Post
Hi Lafflesia, and welcome to the boards! I think you'll find that you can have a ton of opportunity to get some good practice in the Reading Exchange threads. There's always lots of stuff happening there.

Enjoy your time!
Hi! Thanks a lot for the tip! I find that section of the forum really interesting!
Old 05-01-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
Trogon 
Citizen

Howdy Lafflesia and welcome to the Forums! You have definitely come to the best place to connect with other people who love the Tarot. I believe you'll find that Aeclectic Tarot is the friendliest place on the internet for discussing and learning about the Tarot. The people here are friendly and love to share their experience and hear from others. I'm sure you will find this is a good place for you.

I've never yet been to Russia, but I wouldn't mind visiting some day. My mother's family were from the German colonies down along the Volga, near Saratov (I think they were from the village of Norka). Ah, but that's a long distance from Moscow!

And, as for your English, it is excellent! I think you are going to be just fine here.

I look forward to your insights. Welcome!

[Edited to correct the village information ]

"A famous person once said; 'you can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time' ... but, as I (an even more famous person) say; 'if you don't teach them to read, you can fool them whenever you like!'"
[Max Headroom]

Last edited by Trogon; 05-01-2012 at 11:11.
Old 05-01-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
Hemera 
an arctic species

Hi Lafflesia and welcome to Aeclectic Tarot. There are lots of us non-native English speakers here in AT and we are all doing just fine -so no worries there

Old 05-01-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #5
Lafflesia 
Resident

Hemera and Trogon, thank you very much for your welcomes

Trogon, wow, that's nice! The world is small
And I've never been to USA, a bit too long way to go, I have visited only Europe...
Old 05-01-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #6
celticnoodle 
Citizen

Welcome Lafflesia and your English is great. looking forward to sharing with you here.
Old 07-01-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #7
Lafflesia 
Resident

celticnoodle, thanks a lot
Old 10-01-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #8

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today