Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

schwammyy 
Citizen

The star- love outcome

I have a budding interest in a person currently, and i've gotten the star as the outcome for our relationship. I've gotten this once or twice before for the future of the next few months for love.

I feel as though it might be a symbol of my heart healing due to the fact that i've been through some rought emotional times in the recent past.

I am having a hard time interrpretting it though.
schwammyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
starrystarrynight 
Intolerance intolerant

For me, the Star in the future or outcome position of a relationship spread indicates the union will remain out of reach for the seeker. S/he will continue to have high hopes that something will develop, but most often, nothing comes to fruition, unfortunately.

Old 18-01-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
CaballoDeCopas 
Citizen

Yes, I agree starry, when I read this elsewhere as wishful thinking, it really did resonate with me.
CaballoDeCopas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
Glass Owl 
Staring Into The Abyss

There is a thread where some of us were discussing The Star in terms of a relationship. You can read the whole thing here.

There was talk about the star representing a long distance relationship, unrequited love, a cerebral "tease," or an idealized love. The star in a relationship embodies wishfulness, hopes, dreams, and inspiration. I've had it come up in readings for star-crossed loves.

In the outcome position, I'd say that a Star relationship can be nourishing because it is inspirational and gives one hopes but it can be bittersweet as well because the partners are separated or can't be together for one reason or another - at least at this time.
Glass Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
SunChariot 
Citizen

To me the card is about having hope and faith. So it me it asks you to have hope and faith that what you want in the future will come true. And says that that is where things are most likely headed. It may be not a 100% certainty, but it asks you to have that faith. And the more you do som the more your posiitve attitude can send out the posiitive energy you need to solidify that future.

It's a "just let go and have faith" card and know that all will be well.

That is my meaning, and I have been getting it a lot to mean that for me lately. But what matters is what your intuitioin is telling you. If you see it as your heart healing, then that is what it means to you.

Babs

"Love this world with the joy of a child, because anything else is only make believe"
(told to me in a meditation)

Last edited by SunChariot; 19-01-2012 at 13:11.
SunChariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #5
PAMUYA 
Citizen

Yes Babs, I agree, have hope and faith. That is where it all begins. Having that kind of appearance is very appealing and draws people to you. I see the outcome as hopeful.
PAMUYA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #6
nisaba 
Tarot-Tart

I'd read it as: no matter what happens in this relationship, keep up your hopes for the future.

Sometimes as the years and decades unfold, the person we most desire at one stage of our lives becomes a rod (or whole bunch of them) for our backs down the track, and we rue the day we ever got involved with them. Perhaps something or someone better awaits further down the line.
nisaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #7
panwardeepali 
Citizen

The person will bring happiness in your life(it will heal you) but how long the relation will last cant be predict.As star card indicate hope and good fortune.

One of my Tarot friend also mean star - the person who always want more and more.

So be satisfied with the relation if the person is good dont be so demanding. Dont let past come in between.
If you are emotional person like me then a small advice -alway give space in your relation and dont get too dependent.

Best of luck!!

Last edited by panwardeepali; 20-01-2012 at 02:09.
panwardeepali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #8
SunChariot 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by panwardeepali View Post
The person will bring happiness in ur life(it will heal you) but how long the relation will last cant be predict.As star card indicate hope and good fortune.

One of my Tarot friend also mean star - the person who always want more and more.

So be satisfied with the relation if the person is good dont be so demanding. Dont let past come in between.
If you r emotional person like me then a small advice -alway give space in ur relation and dont get too dependent.

Best of luck!!
Ooh, thanks! I also have been getting The Star a lot in the same situation and that was really helpful!

Babs

"Love this world with the joy of a child, because anything else is only make believe"
(told to me in a meditation)
SunChariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #9
mia28 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwammyy View Post
I have a budding interest in a person currently, and i've gotten the star as the outcome for our relationship. I've gotten this once or twice before for the future of the next few months for love.

I feel as though it might be a symbol of my heart healing due to the fact that i've been through some rought emotional times in the recent past.

I am having a hard time interrpretting it though.
Mabe the card is telling you that a relationship with this person could be a possiblity in future. (hope). but right now you need to have faith in your self and heal from past upsets. I had this card before for a reading on a person i wanted to have a realtionship with but was not possible at that time. I did see that person again and have a realtionship with them, but it was a long way down line. Im talking years lol. I did not wait about clinging to that hope. Trust in whats for you wont go by you. Again nothing is set in stone and things always change. So mabe focus on yourself right now is what the cards are telling you need If its ment to be it will be.

Last edited by mia28; 19-01-2012 at 23:20.
mia28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #10
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today