What deck are you using now? (2012)

Lee

I thought it was about time to start a new one. :D

The Spanish Tarot is my latest love. I've also done a few readings lately with the PCS Commemorative. And looking forward to the Gilded Tarot Royale.

inserted by Moderator
The old 2011 thread is HERE (click)

Since this is the Tarot Decks forum, please keep chatty posts out of this thread and please stick to the topic of the thread.

If you would like to discuss a particular deck or another tarot related topic, please start a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thanks,

Sulis and rwcarter - Tarot Decks co-moderators

Hathor

I purchased the Karma Tarot a few weeks ago and I'm still working with it. Very interesting deck, I rather like it alot. The artwork is quirky and unique, and the cards themselves are larger than normal. Pretty cool.

jackdaw*

I'm still reading with the LS gold foiled blingy Visconti Tarots, and will be until the end of January. Well, just the trumps and Aces, but still trying to read with them :)

Eyebright

Druidcraft, and I love it! Though I have to shuffle it lengthways *damn small hands!!!*

Chiska

Week Before Last: January 1 - 6: Tarot of the Cat People - great deck! Never disappoints

Last Week: January 7 - 13: Renaissance Tarot - most excellent deck!

This Week: January 14 - 20: Le Petit Cartomancien - simplified (?) Petit Etteilla

Elendil

It's been the CBD Tarot de Marseille this week but I am switching to the Sheridan Douglas Tarot for next week - a deck I have wanted for quite some time (one of the first Tarot decks I was aware of way back when) but which I only acquired a couple of weeks ago (my first Tarot purchase of 2012).

Cocobird55

I'm still working with my Wild Green Chagallian deck -- I'm getting wonderful readings with it. We are very much on the same wave length.

shadowdancer

Todaya's Journey is one that is being used a lot at the moment.

I gues adding that to the old faithfuls, I seem to have a fab 5 'to go' collection for 2012:

Bright Idea
Deirdre of Sorrows
Diary of Broken Soul
Granny Jones
Today's Journey

Still use my patchwork decks a lot.

Morwenna

Still with my new Pagan Cats, which I got a couple weeks ago.

Wee_Gypsy

hmmmm......

-Rosetta
-Thoth
......a bunch of others...

I just used Wildwood the other day, because I was watching a documentary on Stonehenge and thought of Wildwood randomly for some reason.
I used Tarot of the Holy Light today, to do a 4 card spread, its what mood I am in I guess, or what I am doing
ex -earilier this week I was reading the Circero's "Tarot Tailsmans" (pretty cool book BTW) and so I pulled out The Magical Golden Dawn Tarot that is also by them to look off of while I was reading the book.

But other times I can't be bothered to putz with a Thoth deck or some deck with deep esoteric symbolism, so I'll use Mogan Greer or something like that, that is pretty easy to read, plus I love that deck too....so I guess it varies with me. Plus I have so many decks (too many) I dont want to limit myself to certain deck(s)
I just go with the flow of what I feel like using that day or point in time :)