The Third Roses & Lilies RWS pack

shadowdancer

OMG... that took off in the last few seconds !!!! $6,000

WOW

gregory

---aaaand cheap at the price. That was NOT you, was it, TCO ???

starlightexp

Omg I never saw that .. Wow

roppo

well, I would call the price "not so expensive".

Who?

rwcarter

oh, about 3x more expensive than I was willing to go. But I was the high bidder for a second or two. :)

gregory

I bet that seller is gobsmacked - they don't usually have pricey stuff at all - it is just old car manuals and so on... They SAID they didn't know anything about the cards. Too right :)

shadowdancer

I may contact them for the full story as it has the potential to be such a lovely one. I think the gist is they bought it as part of a box of cards from a colleague. And to think at one stage they had an opening bid price of 14.99. I bet they are near on in shock back there in Sheffield :D

If the buyer is a member, I hope in time they also share some time, particularly if it is restored.

RexMalaki

I just watched it go...it was exciting to say the least, and yes...who?

truelighth

OMG, I wasn't watching the auction (couldn't, otherwise I would have), but I just saw the result. And my jaw just dropped to the floor! :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed:

Even I didn't expect it to go that high. I thought it would hit the $2000 easily, since the crackled back Pam-A already sells for that these days. But $6000... *faints again*

Makes me think my deck really was a bargain and I was just soooo lucky!!!

truelighth

I do wonder who won them. I hope we find out...