Wild Harmonic Tarot

wildharmonic

Hi to all the tarot community here. This is my first post. Great site, very inspiring. I am working on designing a tarot deck for a project I have coming up that needs its own deck. For the time being I am focusing on completing just the major arcana, and then will see where it goes from there.

I don't have a name for the deck yet, Wild Harmonic just happens to be the name of my site, but that might stick too. I just posted the first card yesterday (see below) and will have more soon. The first many cards are mostly done and are just in a post production level, so they will be following each other pretty quickly.

The intended purpose for this deck, at present, is to be a deck that is used for tarot birth cards. You can find a little more info on my thoughts on the process on the first post for the fool card below. Happy to answer more questions and discuss if anyone is interested. I am very interested myself in hearing people's reactions. Thanks!

Index of all cards so far - http://wildharmonic.com/category/tarot/
List of cards added:
Fool
Magician
High Priestess
Empress
Emperor
Hierophant
Chariot
Lovers

vestalshaman

Welcome. I am not normally a fan of computer-generated tarots, but I like your Magician very much (reminds me of Le Petit Prince), and there's something extremely compelling about your High Priestess (and I agree entirely with your posting about her). In short, I've bookmarked your site and will be watching the progress of this deck with great interest. Thanks for sharing!

wildharmonic

Thanks vestalshaman, I appreciate you kind words and interest.

VGimlet

I like what I see so far as well, and will be keeping an eye on your progress.

wildharmonic

Thanks VGimlet :)

janie144

Oh I love that high priestess!

BlueDragonfly

Oh I love that high priestess!

Ditto! And the Fool! Very interesting work! I'll keep an eye out here! :D I hope they'll be on the large end of deck sizes.

One thing though, the Emperor's left hand holding the globe looks oddly shaped because of the wrist ?bracelet? Especially noticeable in the small size image.

wildharmonic

Thanks janie144!

Thanks BlueDragonfly!

BlueDragonfly: Interesting thought. Reflecting on it, I figure, all art has its flaws, otherwise they would never be finished. Plus, its the little oddnesses that may give a sudden insight for a reader. However, I will definitely keep this in mind when I am giving all of these final passes before any printing is done.

I am not sure how big the cards will be yet. I have not researched any of that angle of things. Certainly the full size images could be printed rather large if desired.

Thanks again all! :)

Cassandra022

I like your take on the empress especially :]

wildharmonic

I like your take on the empress especially :]

Thanks Cassandra022. I was happy with where I was able to go with that card. It was quite a tough one to work out creatively.