Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Decks Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Divination

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

airseabattle 
Citizen

Clairvoyant Readings in exchange for feedback.

I've never really tried this before, but would like to have a go at it. So I'm offering clairvoyant readings in exchange for detailed feedback- if the sitter would also like to offer a clairvoyant reading in return it would be lovely, but not at all required. I'd like to start with two sitters, the readings will be general but you can give me an area to try and focus on if you'd like.
1.) Safari- reading posted.
2.) Dluv- reading posted.

Last edited by airseabattle; 30-03-2012 at 05:28.
airseabattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #1
safari 
Citizen

can i sit ?

i would like to know what exactly i would be dealing with in next 6 months or may be one year . and i have been told that there will be a person coming into my life soon who will be helpful in some way and i need to pay attention when he appears . i am really confused who he could be.i have also been told that he will be a twinflame/soulmate and this association will bring fruitful results . i want to know when will i meet him and what kind of relationship will it be with him? and what exactly i would be doing together with him to bring those positive results i have been told that are coming my way going forward .
thank you so much for this offer ..... !!

Last edited by safari; 30-03-2012 at 03:27.
safari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #2
Dluv 
Citizen

I will exchange feedback and reading!
General is great with a focus on my career please... If you can.

ETA: scratch that... I would like to know about having a baby... Someone told me very soon... However the tarot does not agree! What do you see???

Post your q for me.
Thanks!!!
Blessings!

Last edited by Dluv; 30-03-2012 at 03:58.
Dluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #3
Roy 
Citizen

Could you tell me about my career?
this is really bothering me, I would like to work towards something but don't know what
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #4
airseabattle 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by safari View Post
can i sit ?

i would like to know what exactly i would be dealing with in next 6 months or may be one year . and i have been told that there will be a person coming into my life soon who will be helpful in some way and i need to pay attention when he appears . i am really confused who he could be.i have also been told that he will be a twinflame/soulmate and this association will bring fruitful results . i want to know when will i meet him and what kind of relationship will it be with him? and what exactly i would be doing together with him to bring those positive results i have been told that are coming my way going forward .
thank you so much for this offer ..... !!
I have this mental impression of a dove carrying a sprig, like some sort of charity logo-for some reason I keep thinking of unicef too. I also got the impression of a girl on a playground, swinging on a swing. There is a man in the background, with golden hair. He is smiling and laughing, and is wearing blue. I think it may be late summer- the grass is parched. It is late in the afternoon,nearing sunset. The sky is pink and orange, and this reflects in their hair, giving it a reddish hue. The man seems to be watching over the girl. He has a protective feeling towards her.
I keep getting something about an M name... Something like Matt or Mark. For some reason I also go the impression of a letter J.
I also keep on thinking of a young woman with copper colored hair. Flowers in her hair, braids. Also, strawberries.
I think that you will meet someone important towards the latter end of that period...closer to a year rather than six months. Is there some situation in your life that seems to be difficult to get out of, that makes you feel a bit trapped? It will be when things regarding that situation start to move. Some things in your life feel a bit stilted- like your emotional life. Its like even though other things are going on around you... you're just kind of disconnected and bored inside.
I feel that in this period of time it will be beneficial to focus on your own personal development...to figure things out. You can make things happen... I think that this important person will show you that you are the catalyst for making things move forward. You still have time?
Sorry I didn't hit on much in your love life or future.
Old 30-03-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #5
queen_of_wands 
Citizen

I would like one about J, (love sigh) I really am in love with my friend, I can't get enough information on this. Do you see anything for us in the future? Thanks for the offer!
queen_of_wands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #6
safari 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by airseabattle View Post
I have this mental impression of a dove carrying a sprig, like some sort of charity logo-for some reason I keep thinking of unicef too. I also got the impression of a girl on a playground, swinging on a swing. There is a man in the background, with golden hair. He is smiling and laughing, and is wearing blue. I think it may be late summer- the grass is parched. It is late in the afternoon,nearing sunset. The sky is pink and orange, and this reflects in their hair, giving it a reddish hue. The man seems to be watching over the girl. He has a protective feeling towards her.
I keep getting something about an M name... Something like Matt or Mark. For some reason I also go the impression of a letter J.
I also keep on thinking of a young woman with copper colored hair. Flowers in her hair, braids. Also, strawberries.
I think that you will meet someone important towards the latter end of that period...closer to a year rather than six months. Is there some situation in your life that seems to be difficult to get out of, that makes you feel a bit trapped? It will be when things regarding that situation start to move. Some things in your life feel a bit stilted- like your emotional life. Its like even though other things are going on around you... you're just kind of disconnected and bored inside.
I feel that in this period of time it will be beneficial to focus on your own personal development...to figure things out. You can make things happen... I think that this important person will show you that you are the catalyst for making things move forward. You still have time?
Sorry I didn't hit on much in your love life or future.
i have nickname starting with M , actually people know me mostly by my nickname (i know it's strange ) i have no idea who this man would be... currently there is no one who gives me that feeling of being protected ... except for my parents . late summer or by the end of this year rings bell as i have been told that that is going to be emotionally trying period for me... this reading is making sense to me. however i cannot provide with much of feedback as it hasn't happened yet, neither do i know someone who resembles what you have given me. can i know one more thing about him ?
will i meet him in my homecountry or here in this country where i live ? and what exactly will he bring/offer me so i know i can move forward with it ? will he be a romantic alliance ?
safari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #7
airseabattle 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dluv View Post
I will exchange feedback and reading!
General is great with a focus on my career please... If you can.

ETA: scratch that... I would like to know about having a baby... Someone told me very soon... However the tarot does not agree! What do you see???

Post your q for me.
Thanks!!!
Blessings!
Ok-
I get this whole tired feeling- more of like a burnt out feeling. A smoker somehow involved. Hazyness, a bit of a film noir-ish feeling. I think you could have a baby- but there's some sort of problem with the partner that would make it feel not right. A lack of passion. Things just seeming too routine, too little to late.. Feeling a bit old and jaded (the situation). Lipstick. Things getting too heavy. Second thoughts? Sick of trying to hard. Doing things because your supposed to do them versus doing what you want to do.
Did you have an opportunity to have children in the past or have children now? I feel like you will have the opportunity to have them in the future but its just not right now/ in the nearest future.
I keep getting smoke and lipstick for some reason?
It reminds me quite a bit of this song called "blood on our hands" by death from above.
Just a general, please.

Last edited by airseabattle; 30-03-2012 at 05:31.
Old 30-03-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #8
Dluv 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by airseabattle View Post
Ok-
I get this whole tired feeling- more of like a burnt out feeling. A smoker somehow involved. Hazyness, a bit of a film noir-ish feeling. I think you could have a baby- but there's some sort of problem with the partner that would make it feel not right. A lack of passion. Things just seeming too routine, too little to late.. Feeling a bit old and jaded (the situation). Lipstick. Things getting too heavy. Second thoughts? Sick of trying to hard. Doing things because your supposed to do them versus doing what you want to do.
Did you have an opportunity to have children in the past or have children now? I feel like you will have the opportunity to have them in the future but its just not right now/ in the nearest future.
I keep getting smoke and lipstick for some reason?
It reminds me quite a bit of this song called "blood on our hands" by death from above.
Just a general, please.
Yes, I feel very tired and burnt out. I run my own business and I am exhausted, as it is still in the first year and there is literally NO profit. We are both smokers :-( bad I know!!! There definitely is NO lack of passion!! thats for sure! But there is a lack of knowing what is going on with the future! I am tired of the way things have been and I need something to change! I recently just told him so!
The lipstick thing is funny... I have no idea where that is coming from. I do wear lipstick and or chapstick most of the time.
The song is interesting... I can see why you would get that impression.
Great job!

i will post yours in a bit!
Dluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #9
airseabattle 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by safari View Post
i have nickname starting with M , actually people know me mostly by my nickname (i know it's strange ) i have no idea who this man would be... currently there is no one who gives me that feeling of being protected ... except for my parents . late summer or by the end of this year rings bell as i have been told that that is going to be emotionally trying period for me... this reading is making sense to me. however i cannot provide with much of feedback as it hasn't happened yet, neither do i know someone who resembles what you have given me. can i know one more thing about him ?
will i meet him in my homecountry or here in this country where i live ? and what exactly will he bring/offer me so i know i can move forward with it ? will he be a romantic alliance ?
Glad that some of this made sense for you! I understand it is hard to give feedback on things that haven't happened yet.
I think that the man watching the girl on the swingset was some sort of spiritual protector for you..perhaps a guide or guardian angel. I got the vibe that you have someone/something watching out for you...represented by that man. I don't quite think he is the man in the future though.
I think the man in the future will be older...some sort of authority figure that will watch out for you. Honestly, I don't think he will be a romantic partner. However, as I said above I do think your romantic life will pick up towards the end of the 6month-year period...I kind of think he may appear around the same time this male authority figure will show up.
I think this romantic partner will be from the country you are in now but will have some sort of connection to your home country...perhaps their heritage will be connected to your home country.
Old 04-04-2012 Need help fast? Chat with a live Tarot reader now!     Top   #10