Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

Cassandra022 
Citizen

lucky le fanu

Old 08-02-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #361
Debra 
sporadic magic

:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debra View Post
I won a new, sealed Fergus Hall Tarot of the Witches on e-bay. $1.04
Which hasn't arrived. The seller says, dear, please wait some more, dear, perhaps it's hung up by Valentine's Day.

She's selling an identical one at $20 buy-it-now.

I believe she decided to put it up for sale at a better price, and refund the money if I asked for it.

I could be wrong, but on the other hand, she also sells contracts with the devil. http://www.ebay.com/itm/HAUNTED-SATA...item4ab17f864c
Debra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #362
rwcarter 
student of tarot

OOP Shining Woman Tarot (not Shining Tribe) for $10.38 Buy It Now on eBay with free shipping to boot! It's the boxed set with book and cards, and the cards look like they've never been used.

A couple of years ago, I surprised an Aeclectic friend by giving her the set I'd paid considerably more for. She'd gotten a reading from the author and was interested in the deck. I wasn't using it, so gave it to her. Now the Universe has rewarded my kindness by replacing my deck for a song.

Old 14-02-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #363
VanillaLatte 
Citizen

Got a zerner farber and mini celtic (LS) for $14 at closing down sale of a book store today
VanillaLatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #364
Melia 
Citizen

I binned a Zerner Farber many years ago.

A few days ago I came across another copy of the Fantastical Menagerie Tarot set at 'normal' shop price - $30. I found it online when I was perusing the store's tarot stock. It was brand new; and it was available at a local store, so there was no postage involved. Given the prices people are asking for this deck set now, I think it was a bargain. I'm so pleased to have a 2nd copy of this deck set. It's a good reading deck for me.

I would NEVER .... NEVEEER .... buy an OOP deck selling above retailer price, no matter how much I like the deck.
Melia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #365
OctoberGwen 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melia View Post
I would NEVER .... NEVEEER .... buy an OOP deck selling above retailer price, no matter how much I like the deck.
Thankfully, I don't follow that rule. I would have missed out on my favorite deck in all the world, as I found AT well after it was OOP and demand was high for it at the time.

___

I haven't bought any decks in a while so I'll have to try and recall my last bargain.

Old 20-02-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #366
Spark-san 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melia View Post
A few days ago I came across another copy of the Fantastical Menagerie Tarot set at 'normal' shop price - $30. I found it online when I was perusing the store's tarot stock. It was brand new; and it was available at a local store, so there was no postage involved. Given the prices people are asking for this deck set now, I think it was a bargain. I'm so pleased to have a 2nd copy of this deck set. It's a good reading deck for me.
Same here!
I was wishlist hunting at my local new age shop, and there was the Fantastic Menagerie in all its glory. I checked online on my phone to see if I could get it any cheaper than $35. The cheapest I found it online was $187. Safe to say I snapped up that deck as fast as I could!
And I have not regretted it, I love this deck.
Spark-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #367
Laura Borealis 
pirate borealis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debra View Post
Which hasn't arrived. The seller says, dear, please wait some more, dear, perhaps it's hung up by Valentine's Day.

She's selling an identical one at $20 buy-it-now.

I believe she decided to put it up for sale at a better price, and refund the money if I asked for it.

I could be wrong, but on the other hand, she also sells contracts with the devil. http://www.ebay.com/itm/HAUNTED-SATA...item4ab17f864c
Did you ever get your deck, Debra?

Old 09-03-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #368
Penthasilia 
Volva

I picked up a Dusserre Ed. Papus deck at a second hand store here for 15 bucks. There is no box or book- so the owner didn't know what it was

A great find!
Penthasilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #369
Le Fanu 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penthasilia View Post
I picked up a Dusserre Ed. Papus deck at a second hand store here for 15 bucks. There is no box or book- so the owner didn't know what it was

A great find!
Well done! Oh but if you ever want to sell it...
Le Fanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #370
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today