Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

EyeAmEye

Charts 1 & 2 have warnings (considerations before judgement) that they may be misleading - I included them not so much because they bear out the idea of separation but that reading the idea of separation out of chart 3 needs to be in the context of those warnings. I might have leaned stronger to separation on the basis of chart 3 alone - but in context I feel that this would be a misleading conclusion at the moment.

One thing that I originally included in my reading and then edited out, was a possible signification of the Moon. The Moon lies on the Descendant, as I said but the Moon also rules the eleventh house of Friends - so this would bear out your statement about her and her husband being more like friends than lovers - I didn't include it because I wasn't that sure - the eleventh also rules hopes and it might have also been a signification that she still had hopes relating to him and that point was already there in the mutual reception. However Lord 11 on the Descendant may well indicate the Husband as a friend (though of itself that doesn't indicate a marriage failure)

Oddly though the ties of friendship can be stronger than the ties of physical love - especially in the long term. My feeling is still that these ties outweigh the pull of the physical attraction to you but it's not an overwhelming 'superiority' astrologically and clearly from what you say it is something that is difficult for her to resolve.

I've taken the physical attraction from three general indicators - firstly assigning the fifth to you as a 'romantic interest' or lover and secondly from the placement of both Lord 5 (Saturn) and Lord 1 (Mercury) in the dignities of Mars and Venus. both natural significators of lovers and finally the mutual application of Mercury and Saturn which shows a very powerful attraction.

As Venus is involved it's not all physical, as would be the case if it was solely Mars. There is the further dimension that you two get on very well together, can relax in each other's company and enjoy life together - it's simply not just a (potential) sexual relationship. But the involvement of Jupiter and the mutual reception between Mercury and Jupiter is a stronger link astrologically than the shared Mars/Venus of Mercury and Saturn. Which is why I feel that ultimately she won't break away from her husband, or if she does she will regret it and the relationship between you will not follow the path that you hope for.

I think she is clearly in a dilemma. Now the reading from this chart is based on you being Lord 5 - the romantic interest, rather than Lord 7, the significant other. My feeling is that she now wants the affair (or the idea of an affair) but is very reluctant to leave her husband. It is also one thing to be attracted to the idea of an affair and another to actually go through with it. So I'm not actually convinced that even if you agreed to an affair, she would actually go along with that for real.

I think you could certainly entice her into an affair but whether it would work is by no means clear. Also if you are looking for a long term relationship in which she leaves her husband and sets up home with you, then I'm not sure that enticing her into an affair is the way to do it because she may well blame you if it doesn't work out.

The willingness to discuss her marriage is 'odd'. Clearly the new job has given her the distance from you to do that but that distance seems to have also increased your attraction to her - more evidence that she has conflicting feelings here. However my overall feeling remains the same - the chart doesn't point to a separation as the clear outcome, rather an affair (and she sees you as such, - whether she admits it to herself or not you are a potential lover, not a potential husband). The conclusion is strengthened by your comment on her views on divorce. With those views I'd want to see a very strong link between Lord 1 and 5 - not only the mutual application but also reception and I'd want to see no reception between Lords 1 and 7 for her to separate willingly. That isn't the situation here and I think the cultural and family ties will win out but it will be painful for her either way.

Your clarification makes a lot of sense.

The part you left out of the original reading and now included seems to be very relevant to the situation as she describes it. She is full aware that he cannot give her the affection she needs and she no longer has the same feelings for him, but at the moment is willing to accept she won't have that in her life for the sake of the family. She keeps hoping he will change and give her that affection, but understands that he likely will never. She still has "love" for him, just not a husband/wife love, so yes, the feelings are strong as friends/companions. And, I agree, the ties of friendship can sometimes be stronger than physical love. Absolutely.

Correct again. There is more than the physical attraction. We get a long extremely well and many people have even commented on how we act like a married couple and we are very relaxed in each other's company. For me, that is extremely rare.

As for the affair aspect, agreed once again. It is not a good idea for either of us and definitely not the path to take if I want a full committed relationship from her, which is exactly what I want. It seems like she is hedging towards an affair slowly as I am trying to make sure it doesn't develop into that for both our sakes.

In the end, yes, I agree fully with your assessment, makes perfect sense now. Thanks very much, it's always appreciated!
EAE

Minderwiz

Hi Minderwiz

Thank you! for your response and offering to read.
My question is, will I get married in 1-2yrs time with a man of my choice.
Its a really important question to me...so really looking forward to the reading :)

Cheers!

The chart for this question has Leo rising, This makes your significator the Sun and the significator of the possible husband is Saturn.

Looking at the Sun first, It is in Gemini (which is the Triplicity of Saturn by day), so it is in one of the dignities of Saturn which is a good start. The Sun is angular, in the tenth, which is a good position but the Sun is in none of it's own dignities - this is called Peregrine. That usually denotes a situation of not quite knowing what to do or where to go - it's a sign of someone who needs help and direction.

There are four tests available to see if the desired marriage will be effected within the period. A 'Yes' answer on one, is enough to suggest that something will happen and the marriage will occur.

The first test is to see if there's a major aspect forming (that is an applying aspect) between Sun and Saturn.

Saturn is placed in the third, in Scorpio. This is not a particularly good position - the third is a cadent house, though being sextile to the Ascendant it happens to be one of the two stronger cadent houses (the other one is the ninth which is trine the Ascendant). The problem for Saturn is it is retrograde and slow. At the moment the significator of the possilbe husband is not in good condition and is inconjunct 150 degrees away from) your significator. He's not easily noticed. Being inconjunct means that no major aspect is forming between the two significators, so on this first test the answer to the question would be 'No'.

However, there are three further tests that might reveal a possible contact, The next is to use the Moon as a cosignificator for either you or him. The Moon is in Aries in this chart, which puts it in sextile to the Sun, but it's a separating aspect and for success we need an applying aspect which willeventually perfect. The Moon in Aries is also in opposition to Saturn in Scorpio Again the aspect is separating, so on this second test the answer would be 'No'

The third test examines whether Sun and Saturn (or Moon and either of the other two) is in the antiscion (plural antiscia) of the other. This would be treated as the same as a conjunction and would lead to the matter being effected. The Sun in Gemini has it's antiscion is Cancer (these are placements which lie on the opposite side of the Solstice line between 0 Cancer and 0 Capricorn and lie an equal number of degrees away from the same solstice point). With the antision of the Sun in Cancer, this relationship does not hold between Sun and Saturn. The antiscion of the Moon lies in Virgo, so again it does not have a relationship to the Sun nor does it have one to Saturn (antiscion in Aquarius). So there is no contact with either main significator. Again the answer based on the third test would be 'No'.

That leads to the final test. As well as the main significators, horary allows the use of a pair of additional significators in any question relating to marriage (these additional significators only appear in marriage questions). The ones allowed are Venus for the female and the Sun for the male. If either one of these is already in use, then it can't be used at this stage. I have already used the Sun for you, so I can't use any additional significator for the possible husband. However, I have not yet used Venus as a significator, so it is available as an additional significator for you.

The possible allowed indicators would be either Venus/Saturn, or Venus/Moon by aspect or either of these pairs by antiscion.

Looking at Venus/Saturn first. Venus is in the first degree of Cancer it is therefore applying to a trine with Saturn in Scorpio. Indeed as Saturn is Retrograde, it's a mutually applying trine. As there is an applying aspect (and a benefic one at that) between Venus and Saturn this gives us our first 'Yes' answer. Furthermore, Saturn is in the Triplicity of Venus which gives some reception between the two planets and both Saturn and Venus are in dignities of Mars (Venus by Terms, Saturn by Sign, Terms and Decan).

So the final test has produced a 'Yes' answer.

You should find your potential husband within the time period and as you were careful to say 'a man of my choice' the debilities of Saturn will not translate into something that puts you off marriage with him. I would prefer to have had a chart that has each of the two main significators in at least one of the other's dignities and with an applying trine but it still looks like it's going to happen :)

Attachments

• Noni Horary.jpg
    Noni Horary.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 85

Noni

Thank you!

WOW! this is good news....though must admit it is a bit too technical for me to understand hehe

Just one question, and it might be a silly one, since out of 4 tests, three were a "no" and only one a "yes"...is that indicative of anything or it does not matter. If it does happen within this time period and we both are on this forum...you'll hear from me :)

Thank you! Minderwiz for your time and efforts. I really appreciate it :)

Cheers!

Minderwiz

Reading for YDM42

Minderwiz, I sure would like to sit. I have been in an friendship with a guy for about 3 years now, but it has not moved in the direction I wanted it to go. BY that I mean that the things i wanted and need out of the relationship continue to escape me. Mainly because of financial issues, lack of material stability, and lack of commitment to any one goal. Yet this person remains a part of my life- and that seems to stop me from fully committing to anyone else.

The question is: Is this something that will eventually be worth my time as in a mutually fulfilling relationship on some level. or is it something I really need to work hard on ridding from my life. (..as in a spiritual lesson on letting go and moving on)?​

Hope the question is clear enough.

The chart I have is the second one, I've cast and both of them have early degrees of a sign rising. As this is the only issue with the second chart, I've decided to use it. I'll add a qualification at the end of the reading.

This is a relationship question with something of a twist. The chart has Libra rising, so you are signified by Venus and he is signified by Mars. Venus has just moved into Cancer, so things have changed recently as far as you are concerned, probably prompting this question. The interesting thing is that Venus is exactly conjunct the MC, so it dominates the chart - this is indeed a time for action. Venus is the Triplicity ruler of the Water signs by day, and is also in her own Decan, so she has enough essential dignity to indicate that you not only are in a position to act but you also have the power to act - you are the one in charge here. Venus is in the Terms of Mars, so you do have some feelings towards this person but at the moment he's not at the top of your priorities list by any means - you are far more concerned with your own situation, especially your career/profession or at least getting things done that involve acting in an open way.

Mars is Gemini, in the ninth house. This actually is the traditional house of spirituality and God. However Mars is in no dignity of Venus, so his feelings for you are not strong at all and being almost exactly 30 degrees away from Venus emphasises that he doesn't 'see' you - it's as if he isn't making any connection at all at the moment - exactly as you describe the situation (which is one of the reasons I've taken this as a valid chart). From his point of view he likes communicating with you (the ninth is his third house) but, he doesn't seem to be communicating with you in mind.

With no major aspect between the two significators, at this stage I don't see the relationship you want forming. However I do need to examine the Moon, as it can act as a co-significator for you (or indeed him). The Moon is in Taurus in the chart, and makes no major aspect to either Venus or Mars. Indeed the Moon has separated from a recent sextile to Venus and has since sextiled Mercury, from which it is now separating. Although the next major aspect of the Moon is a conjunction to Mars, there's no translation of light because of the intervening sextile to Mercury. So the Moon is not going to bring you two to another level in your relationship

My feeling from the chart is that it describes exactly what you lay out as the situation. You are not getting much from this relationship and feel the pull of other things which will take precedence. There's no indication that he has strong romantic feelings, or indeed any sort of feelings that might convince you that he still has a role in your life. He seems to have got into a routine that requires him to communicate with you but, as I said earlier, it's no longer the communication that you want - he doesn't even see what you want.

I don't see him playing a major role in your life, even though Mars is in the ninth - because of the lack of reception between the two planets. At best you may be able to share some ideas.

Now the chart has an early degree rising and this is sometimes seen as either indicating the chart is not fit to be read or that the querent (you) has to be young. Some readers will also argue that it can show that the matter is not yet at the stage that requires action. I've read it because it matches your description of the situation, and I think that is more important that deferring judgement entirely. You are also young, so you meet the qualification that Lilly puts forward :) If you have any residual doubts then I'd say treat it as being a little premature to act and give it another month or so. However, I don't really see things improving from this chart.

Attachments

• YDM42 Horary.jpg
    YDM42 Horary.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 85

YDM42

Thank you for reading for me Minderwiz. I think this person is just hard to read, maybe some mental illness or psychological problems which doesn't make him an easy person to read for. In that sense even he himself might not understand his feelings or motivations or why he does what he does. There is a connection between us, and some understanding on a deeper level, I'm not sure what it is.

The chart I have is the second one, I've cast and both of them have early degrees of a sign rising. As this is the only issue with the second chart, I've decided to use it. I'll add a qualification at the end of the reading.

This is a relationship question with something of a twist. The chart has Libra rising, so you are signified by Venus and he is signified by Mars. Venus has just moved into Cancer, so things have changed recently as far as you are concerned, probably prompting this question. The interesting thing is that Venus is exactly conjunct the MC, so it dominates the chart - this is indeed a time for action. Venus is the Triplicity ruler of the Water signs by day, and is also in her own Decan, so she has enough essential dignity to indicate that you not only are in a position to act but you also have the power to act - you are the one in charge here.
What do you see as the twist?

Venus is in the Terms of Mars, so you do have some feelings towards this person but at the moment he's not at the top of your priorities list by any means - you are far more concerned with your own situation, especially your career/profession or at least getting things done that involve acting in an open way.
I agree that at the moment, particularly at the moment I asked the question, the question was asked because of my determination to focus on other things, not that I can actually do it, but the struggle is to do it and stay focused.

Mars is Gemini, in the ninth house. This actually is the traditional house of spirituality and God. However Mars is in no dignity of Venus, so his feelings for you are not strong at all and being almost exactly 30 degrees away from Venus emphasises that he doesn't 'see' you - it's as if he isn't making any connection at all at the moment - exactly as you describe the situation (which is one of the reasons I've taken this as a valid chart). From his point of view he likes communicating with you (the ninth is his third house) but, he doesn't seem to be communicating with you in mind.
I was recently saying to him that we dont. We dont communicate much, not a lot, but we spend time together and its nice. As far as communication, well its like we talk perhaps five min and either it leads to an argument or there is an uncomfortable lull and awkwardness.

With no major aspect between the two significators, at this stage I don't see the relationship you want forming. However I do need to examine the Moon, as it can act as a co-significator for you (or indeed him). The Moon is in Taurus in the chart, and makes no major aspect to either Venus or Mars. Indeed the Moon has separated from a recent sextile to Venus and has since sextiled Mercury, from which it is now separating. Although the next major aspect of the Moon is a conjunction to Mars, there's no translation of light because of the intervening sextile to Mercury. So the Moon is not going to bring you two to another level in your relationship
I understand. I wonder if there is another thing going on here.

My feeling from the chart is that it describes exactly what you lay out as the situation. You are not getting much from this relationship and feel the pull of other things which will take precedence.
I'm not getting what I "want" from this relationship, and exactly at the point that I decide that he is incapable of giving me what i want...he seems to catch a second wind and does exactly what i think he is incapable of doing. Its weird. Like mind reading almost. Crazy.

There's no indication that he has strong romantic feelings, or indeed any sort of feelings that might convince you that he still has a role in your life. He seems to have got into a routine that requires him to communicate with you but, as I said earlier, it's no longer the communication that you want - he doesn't even see what you want.
He claims to have romantic feelings. I can also see how it can be routine at this point.

I don't see him playing a major role in your life, even though Mars is in the ninth - because of the lack of reception between the two planets. At best you may be able to share some ideas.
Perhaps he wont play a major role in the future? I do however feel as though he has played a major role in my life for the last three years, and continues to do so on some level.

Now the chart has an early degree rising and this is sometimes seen as either indicating the chart is not fit to be read or that the querent (you) has to be young.
I'm not young in age, unless this is indicating youth in some other way. I'll be 49 y.o. this year.

Some readers will also argue that it can show that the matter is not yet at the stage that requires action. I've read it because it matches your description of the situation, and I think that is more important that deferring judgement entirely. You are also young, so you meet the qualification that Lilly puts forward :) If you have any residual doubts then I'd say treat it as being a little premature to act and give it another month or so. However, I don't really see things improving from this chart.

Minderwiz

Thank you for reading for me Minderwiz. I think this person is just hard to read, maybe some mental illness or psychological problems which doesn't make him an easy person to read for. In that sense even he himself might not understand his feelings or motivations or why he does what he does. There is a connection between us, and some understanding on a deeper level, I'm not sure what it is

I can see a definite connection of him to you, that is I can see where you are drawn to him, it's just that I can't see a clear link the other way around, so you may be right and he's just a hard person to read for'

YDM42 said:
....What do you see as the twist?

It's just that I haven't had anyone ask whether a person they are attached to has been 'outgrown', it's usually more 'when will I find someone'. That's a good question though and one that made me think about how to answer it.

YDM42 said:
I was recently saying to him that we dont. We dont communicate much, not a lot, but we spend time together and its nice. As far as communication, well its like we talk perhaps five min and either it leads to an argument or there is an uncomfortable lull and awkwardness.

It's actually hard to express - he seems to want to communicate but somehow misses out - either he's going about it in the wrong way or not understanding what you need or being self absorbed. The communication doesn't have to be verbal, it's possible to communicate in silence just through body language and/or the creation of a feeling of it being good being together. This doesn't seem to be happening, so perhaps it's something to concentrate on.

YDM42 said:
I understand. I wonder if there is another thing going on here.

It's possible, you seem to be needing to do things, to move on in someway, to develop. As the relationship stands it's not supportive of that need. So I think things need to change. That doesn't necessarily mean that the relationship has to go, but it does mean that it has to change from something that you seem to feel is not helping you into something that will help you.

YDM42 said:
I'm not getting what I "want" from this relationship, and exactly at the point that I decide that he is incapable of giving me what i want...he seems to catch a second wind and does exactly what i think he is incapable of doing. Its weird. Like mind reading almost. Crazy.

He claims to have romantic feelings. .....I can also see how it can be routine at this point.
Perhaps he wont play a major role in the future? I do however feel as though he has played a major role in my life for the last three years, and continues to do so on some level.

I must admit the chart doesn't show him putting as much into the relationship as you do, that might be because he's hard to read for, but an intermittent ability to do the right thing is not really enough. If he is to play a role in your life then he needs to adapt to your need to move on, and be supportive in that. The early degree of the chart may mean that it's to early to make a decision here, there may still be hope but he does need to recognise that he's got to do more. You might try giving him another month or possibly two to get his act together and the re-ask the question if things are not moving as you hope

YDM42 said:
I'm not young in age, unless this is indicating youth in some other way. I'll be 49 y.o. this year.

Still a young slip of a girl to me :)

YDM42

Let me explain to you how I see this communication thing playing out:

When you say that he seems to be communicating, but not communicating with me in mind, it goes back to "as if he does not see me"...and ties into the next aspect of somehow missing out, or going about it the wrong way...>

It's actually hard to express - he seems to want to communicate but somehow misses out - either he's going about it in the wrong way or not understanding what you need or being self absorbed. The communication doesn't have to be verbal, it's possible to communicate in silence just through body language and/or the creation of a feeling of it being good being together. This doesn't seem to be happening, so perhaps it's something to concentrate on.

Instead of him having any direct communication about he and I or any future with us together, or even any plans to do anything in the future, his conversation is about other people. If its not what he sees other people doing wrong, then its about other women who are attracted to him...etc. I find this comes from a deep seated insecurity. It seems to me that he wants to see some jealousy, maybe because he feels inadequate and the only way he can relate is by recognizing jealousy, not sure. However, over the years he refers to me as friend. One of our on going sources of drama is that he will refer to others as girlfriend, or in one case wife, but when it comes to me, I'm his friend. Now saying and doing is two different things, he might very well be expressing a lack of interest in a committed relationship with me, by his speech, but that's not true by his actions. It like, he tries to give the lesser unimportant encounter or relationships with other, much more weight than he gives that which is very important him, and he does it as means of maintaining control or not getting hurt, or just simple immaturity. Relationships that have no depth of meaning, that exist in his life, is to create this illusion to me that he has all these choices, and that he is not focused or fixed on our relationship. I'm just tired of the dum stuff. If all those (often very temporary) alliances mean anything to you, then why jump hurdles and work so hard playing backwards mind games to keep me in your life. The inability to communicate his true feelings also comes from not wanting to appear vulnerable on his part, as well as feelings of inadequacy. Its like he is grandstanding, but is really a coward, and does not have a whole lot to offer anyone. I continue to be his friend because when it comes down to the wire for the most part, he will move mountains to make sure I'm ok and safe, and I do feel a genuine love coming from him. I am not a woman to attach myself to a man or anyone for that fact that I feel does not have a real love for me. However the knowledge that he does care, and does love and is so uncomfortable with it, is what keeps me from stepping out and hurting him.

As I read your reading, it seemed to pick describe my thoughts and feelings at the moment, and even my doubts which might be real or imagined. As you stated things had recently changed for the better and then doubt crept in and when I asked the question I was truly thinking about how things happened in the past and reliving that in my mind.

All in all I see it as a wonderfully accurate reading, especially in describing my state of mind and perceptions, and thoughts and how I SEE HIM...not perhaps how he really is. Its also ironic that in our synastry charts mars venus and the moon are in the 7th house all together with the moon between mars and venus. I dont really know how to read those charts either, but I did find it ironic, I believe in that chart those were in gemini in the 7th house. But Saturn was in the ninth house. What a weird kind of relationship this, is .

My question was asked, the way it was asked, because i was wondering is this is one of those test relationships, where I am suppose to learn something and move on, and I just have not grasped it yet. Like..."what is the lesson?"--"what am I suppose to do here"...."why am I stuck"...oh well.

Smile, thanks for the read. Very interesting.

Minderwiz

And thank you for the feedback and the additional information. The more I think about it the more I feel that the early degrees rising suggests that the question was premature and caught your feelings but not quite his own. And I think a follow up question in a month would be a good idea, if things are not sorting themselves out by then.

I've found that friendship can be a very strong tie, far stronger than simply a 'boyfriend' or 'girlfriend' and that might be what he's really after - not in the everyday sense but in the deeper sense of a touching of minds or souls - though he seems a long way off actually putting that as an open objective. I just don't get the feeling here that this is a real love match (at least on his part), Do you think that what he's looking for is not so much a girlfriend as a true friend (and they are not easy to find)? When I was looking at the essential dignities of Mars, there's not one that is of Venus. However the ones that exist are Mercury, Jupiter and Saturn. Now Saturn rules his eleventh house of friends, so he has some interest in friendship and Mars is placed in his third house of communication. Whilst Mars is in Gemini, the third cusp is in Taurus, ruled by Venus (your significator) and that cusp is in the Terms and Decan of Saturn. That's stretching things, but given your comments it might be that he does indeed see you as more than just a girlfriend and when he uses the term 'friend' he means someone who is more important to him.

I think that might be something that you want to explore, what his true feelings are - because although friendship may be what he needs, it might not be what you are looking for.

Thanks again for your feedback - you've made me revisit the chart and rethink, which is always a good thing. Treat it as a basis for exploring what he really wants/needs from you and see if you can make progress. You clearly don't want to sever the relationship quite yet. I hope things work out well

Minderwiz

Reading for Ziev

Hello Minderwiz,

Id like to sit. This is my first time asking so please guide me if necessary.

Id like to know if I will be in a positive romantic relationship this year. For the last 10 years I have cut my self off to any possibilities. I am now ready to live life and be in a loving relationship that is for my highest and greatest good.

Thank you,
Ziev

I've taken your question as stated, so the reading covers this year - that is up till December 31st 2013, a period of just over six months.

The chart has Sagittarius rising, so you are signified by Jupiter. Jupiter lies in the seventh House of partnerships, which is a good description of your situation - you are searching for a partner. This placement of the significator in the seventh, tends to indicate someone who is putting themselves in a vulnerable situation by opening up to others. Whilst the seventh is a good position for your significator, there is a situation that is not so good. The Sun is applying to a conjunction with Jupiter - and being separated by only a little over seven degrees Jupiter is combust. That means that literally you can't see it because the Sun obscures it. The interpretation is that not only are you not 'noticable' at the moment it's also unlikely that you can easily 'spot' a possible partner, so this will be an issue that you will need to address.

The significator of the possible partner is Mercury, and Mercury is now about half way through the Cancer, but still in the seventh House. However Mercury is heading in the wrong direction, that is away from Jupiter not towards it. If, metaphorically, Mercury could look back over his shoulder, he would not 'see' Jupiter because of the Sun. This again stresses the issue of 'being noticed'. Mercury is not in any dignity of Jupiter, suggeting that the possible partner is not currently looking for a relationship, which is not surprising because he hasn't met you yet. :) The issue reallly is, is it likely that you will meet.

There are a number of tests that can be carried out:

Firstly an applying aspect between Jupiter and Mercury would indicate a meeting and a probable happy outcome. But as I've already indicated Mercury is heading in the wrong direction and there's no aspect forming.

Secondly the Moon might aspect either of the two significators in it's next aspect, or even better both of them in sequence. In the chart the Moon is in early Cancer. It's last major aspect was a conjunction with Jupiter, but we are talking of the past here. It's next aspect will be a trine to Saturn in Scorpio (both Water signs) and that will be followed by a conjunction with Venus in Cancer. Only after that will it aspect Mercury but for the matter to be effected, that's too late.

The third possiblity is a contact by what is called Antisica - that is the two significators lie on opposite sides of the solstice line (0 Cancer to 0 Capricorn) and an equal distance from it. Mercury at 13 degrees Cancer, lies 13 degrees from the line. Jupiter at 26 degrees Gemini lies on the opposite side, but is only 4 degrees away. This separation by degree is a little too wide to be confident of a positive outcome (8 degrees would normally be the limit). That Jupiter is in the right sign holds out a little hope but not enough for me to say that things will definitely work out.

The final possibility is something reserved for questions on marriage. Two additional significators can be used, Venus for you and the Sun for him. Venus too is in Cancer at 8 degrees. Mercury is ahead of it and is usually the faster planet. However at the moment Venus is slightly faster, as Mercury is just starting to slow down for it's Station Retrograde in 17 days time. By then it will have moved forward some 10 degrees but Venus will have caught it before then. So we do have an applying aspect between these two significators, both of which are in the seventh House, and a conjunction that will be effected in their current sign.

Before that conjuction occurs the Moon will form a conjunction with Venus and go on the form a conjunction with Mercury. That looks like it will actually help effect the matter, rather than prohibit it, as it will make no aspect between these two conjunctions.

So there does seem to be a good chance from this chart that you will find someone before the end of the year. It's most likely going to be through the agency of a third person (probably a woman) or an organisation (anything from work through to a dating agency).

So a cautiously optimistic outlook. But I do need to sound one note of caution/warning. That last test is usually used where the two parties know each other and one asks whether she/he will marry the other. In your case you are not currently dating or looking to marry a specific person, so I might have pushed that test a little further than I should.

My advice would be to start socialising in an environment where you might meet an eligible guy. The chart suggests that you need to be 'seen' and currently you are not 'visible' to the other party. Socialising here is not necessarily going to parties, or clubs, it might be attending societies that you're interested in, or using a dating agency, or simply through regular internet activity in fora and/or chatrooms.

Good luck and I do hope I've got it right.

Attachments

• Ziev Horary.jpg
    Ziev Horary.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 79

Ziev

The interpretation is that not only are you not 'noticeable' at the moment it's also unlikely that you can easily 'spot' a possible partner, so this will be an issue that you will need to address.

Yes, I feel like I am ‘putting myself in a vulnerable’ position. I can also see not being ‘noticeable’ at the moment. I am still trying to figure out how to be noticed in a proper way along with trusting my intuition as to ‘spot a possible partner’. Because I have been a self-imposed bubble the last decade I need to learn how to trust myself (and others) to get the right kind of attention. Something I know will come in time. :)

Secondly the Moon might aspect either of the two significators in it's next aspect, or even better both of them in sequence. In the chart the Moon is in early Cancer. It's last major aspect was a conjunction with Jupiter, but we are talking of the past here. It's next aspect will be a trine to Saturn in Scorpio (both Water signs) and that will be followed by a conjunction with Venus in Cancer. Only after that will it aspect Mercury but for the matter to be effected, that's too late.

Would this be something that could happen after the 6 months?

The third possibility is a contact by what is called Antisica - that is the two significators lie on opposite sides of the solstice line (0 Cancer to 0 Capricorn) and an equal distance from it. Mercury at 13 degrees Cancer, lies 13 degrees from the line. Jupiter at 26 degrees Gemini lies on the opposite side, but is only 4 degrees away. This separation by degree is a little too wide to be confident of a positive outcome (8 degrees would normally be the limit). That Jupiter is in the right sign holds out a little hope but not enough for me to say that things will definitely work out.

Are you saying that a relationship looks like it will happen but the final outcome is not what I would expect? Or perhaps it could be something that might need to be worked at a bit more?

So a cautiously optimistic outlook. But I do need to sound one note of caution/warning. That last test is usually used where the two parties know each other and one asks whether she/he will marry the other. In your case you are not currently dating or looking to marry a specific person, so I might have pushed that test a little further than I should.

If you were not to take this last test into consideration would you still be optimistic? It doesn’t seem like it would happen if it was not taken into account. To clarify, would that mean I won’t be in a relationship or that I won’t meet a possible partner by the end of this year?

My advice would be to start socialising in an environment where you might meet an eligible guy. The chart suggests that you need to be 'seen' and currently you are not 'visible' to the other party. Socialising here is not necessarily going to parties, or clubs, it might be attending societies that you're interested in, or using a dating agency, or simply through regular internet activity in fora and/or chatrooms.

I am more of a homebody type. I would not personally use a dating agency. I really want things to flow and happen organically. So, I am trying to get out of my comfort zone to meet new friends and to attend meetup groups that I am interested in. I am recently trying to find ways of putting myself out there but with small baby steps at this time.

I am curious, what is the difference if any, of using your location for the chart instead of the my location?

Good luck and I do hope I've got it right.

Thank you so much for your reading. I appreciate your time.

I am not sure how much feedback I can offer at this time or if I left enough feedback. I hope what I have written is alright. However, I will come back with some more feedback to update you on what has taken place at the end of the year (or hopefully sooner =)).

Thanks again.