Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

Minderwiz

Would this be something that could happen after the 6 months?

Well it's evidence against the relationship taking effect rather than anything else.

Ziev said:
Are you saying that a relationship looks like it will happen but the final outcome is not what I would expect? Or perhaps it could be something that might need to be worked at a bit more?

It's weak evidence for the relationship coming about but on it's own it's not sufficient and it it was just down to this I would have been much more pessimistic.

Ziev said:
If you were not to take this last test into consideration would you still be optimistic? It doesn’t seem like it would happen if it was not taken into account. To clarify, would that mean I won’t be in a relationship or that I won’t meet a possible partner by the end of this year?

Yes, without that last test, I would have been pessimistic and said that the answer was 'No'. That is you would not be in a relationship by the end of this year. You might have met someone but if you have I don't think it will have got far enough for you to say 'He's the one' Don't be despondent if nothing has happened by the end of the year - just ask again, as I was a little surprised that something did turn up, during this timescale, when you're starting from scratch so to speak.

Ziev said:
I am more of a homebody type. I would not personally use a dating agency. I really want things to flow and happen organically. So, I am trying to get out of my comfort zone to meet new friends and to attend meetup groups that I am interested in. I am recently trying to find ways of putting myself out there but with small baby steps at this time.

That's OK, all you need do is to put yourself in a situation where you can meet someone. It should be in your 'comfort zone' because otherwise you are unlikely to take to someone you meet. Groups, forums, societies, clubs (the hobby/pastime/interest sort) are all good places. It they are an environment that you feel comfortable in, then you are more likely to strike up relationships with others, even if those relationships are just friendships. Extending your circle of acquaintances, is likely to lead to a better chance of meeting someone for that special relationship.

Ziev said:
I am curious, what is the difference if any, of using your location for the chart instead of the my location?

The important thing is that the Astrologer understands the question, so that is the key event, not the asking of the question. In the early days, the Astrologer and the Querent (person asking the question) would meet and talk things through before the question was finalised. As they were both at the same place, the chart was cast for that place and the time the question was finalised. Soon questions were asked via letter or messenger, but the rule remained that the Astrologer needed to understand what was being asked of him (it was almost always a 'him' in those days). If the Astrologer did not understand, he'd write back for more information (as I sometimes do through the forum) - but it's the 'light of understanding' that is the key event for which the chart is cast.

Incidentally if I cast it for your location you would have to tell me in the information and then keep me informed of any changes in location, if I had to keep coming back for clarification.

Ziev said:
Thank you so much for your reading. I appreciate your time.

I am not sure how much feedback I can offer at this time or if I left enough feedback. I hope what I have written is alright. However, I will come back with some more feedback to update you on what has taken place at the end of the year (or hopefully sooner =)).

Thanks again.

You're more than welcome :)

Yes, I'd like to know if anything does happen, as it will help me decided whether I should use that last test in such cases.

Ziev

The important thing is that the Astrologer understands the question, so that is the key event, not the asking of the question. In the early days, the Astrologer and the Querent (person asking the question) would meet and talk things through before the question was finalised. As they were both at the same place, the chart was cast for that place and the time the question was finalised. Soon questions were asked via letter or messenger, but the rule remained that the Astrologer needed to understand what was being asked of him (it was almost always a 'him' in those days). If the Astrologer did not understand, he'd write back for more information (as I sometimes do through the forum) - but it's the 'light of understanding' that is the key event for which the chart is cast.

Incidentally if I cast it for your location you would have to tell me in the information and then keep me informed of any changes in location, if I had to keep coming back for clarification.

Thank you. That makes sense. :)

Minderwiz

Reading for mahafrins

Hi Minderwiz I would like both career and marriage. But i prefer knowing about my career.
Yes i would like a 12 months forcaste.

So for career. i have been employed since 2009 but i have never had a good time with hte job it pays well. I am a qualified lawyer with a masters. But no one respects me at my job. they gave me a rotation from one department to another. The previous department used to have less work here also there is less work but i am treated badly.

I want to know whether i 'd get a new job with the same or similar salary and would i do well or do you see me move overseas. ?........
thanx

The chart I cast for this reading has Sagittarius rising, making your significator Jupiter. At the time the chart was cast Jupiter was at 27 degrees Gemini, which is the sign of its Detriment. Jupiter's essential condition is therefore not very good and indeed as it is not in it's own Triplicity, Terms or Decan, it's essential dignitiy is compounded by being Peregrine. Essentially this represents a condition of being a 'wanderer' or 'cast adrift' without a sense of direction or purpose. If I translate that into your own situation, it looks like you are currently very unsure of your career direction, which is a fairly apt description for your current rotation through the departments, without any clear sense of purpose to the exercise.

Jupiter is placed in the seventh House - an Angular house, and therefore conducive to action. This is further enhanced by Jupiter being fast and being direct but weakened somewhat because Jupiter is Combust., that is withing 8 degrees of the Sun, at which point it cannot be seen, and by extension, the Sun also shines so brightly that Jupiter cannot 'see' anything but the Sun. So you are in many ways well placed to take action if an opportunity comes along, but the problem is going to be seeing the opportunity in the first place. You risk having opportunities pass you by because you are unaware of them.

Your career is signified by the ruler of the tenth house which is Venus. Venus is currently in Cancer. There it is in the Exaltation of Jupiter - your career exalts you, or to put it a little more in modern terms, you impress others and are seen as good at your job. Venus is also the Triplicity ruler for the Water signs by Day, so the job is actually quite a good one.

However, Venus is in the eighth House, which is one of the less fortunate houses - mainly because it has no major aspect to the Ascendant. This again is associated with difficulty in 'seeing' or recognising. So whilst you might be seen as good at your job, it's possible that the job itself is not seen as being valuable, or that you have come to be taken for granted. You say that you are not respected at work, it seems that the role that you have been put in is not as valued as it should be, rather than this being personal to you. It's also possible that the perception of you as being competent in the job, leads to them ignoring a major part of employee development. They don't seem to be motivating you or have a clear plan for your development, which has been agreed by you, and this accounts for you feeling rudderless at the moment.

There are some indications of improvement. Firstly you asked about a possible move overseas. I mentioned the Sun as playing something of an obscuring role in your career. The Sun though is the ruler of the ninth House and that is the house of overseas travel. So that impending conjunction of Jupiter and the Sun may be more an indicator of a move overseas. If you were already applying for jobs overseas, I'd say that it is a very strong possibility. If you are not, then it's more likely to represent the current situation and the ability to recognise your contribution to the organisation, either current or future.

Another sign of improvement is shown by the Moon. The Moon acts as a co-significator for you in horary questions and the Moon's last aspect was to Jupiter by sextile and it's next aspect is a sextile to Saturn. Now Saturn is the Almuten of the MC - the planet with most dignity at the MC - being in Exatation in Libra, and being the Triplicity ruler of the Air signs by day and to cap it all, the MC lies in the Terms of Saturn. So Saturn is an important planet in relation to your Career. It also happens to be ruler of your second House of income and financial resources. So it looks like the year will bring some increase in your material wealth, through your career. Saturn happens to be in Retrograde in Scorpio, so it's not in good condition but it's placement in the eleventh house carries an association with your hopes. So I would think that there's likely to be a modest increase in your income during the year.

It's possible that the Moon sextile to Saturn and the Sun's conjunction with Jupiter might indicate a move of employment abroad but I don't want to over stress this as a possibility, unless you are seriously applying for work overseas. Apart from that I don't see a significant change in your employment - though the final positive indicator is that Jupiter is applying to Cancer, where it is in Exaltation. I would think it more likely that you end up in a settled role that you are actually happy with.

In Summary I can see your frustration through this chart, and it does seem to describe the situation well. There are some hopes for the future but no indication of impending change of employer (unless you are currently in the process of applying for jobs abroad). I do think that it is worth your while discussing your future with your current employers, as they don't seem to have much of a programme for employee development. If you have annual reviews and one is in the not too distant future, that might be a good time.

Attachments

• mahafrins Horary.jpg
    mahafrins Horary.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 97

mahafrins

The chart I cast for this reading has Sagittarius rising, making your significator Jupiter. At the time the chart was cast Jupiter was at 27 degrees Gemini, which is the sign of its Detriment. Jupiter's essential condition is therefore not very good and indeed as it is not in it's own Triplicity, Terms or Decan, it's essential dignitiy is compounded by being Peregrine. Essentially this represents a condition of being a 'wanderer' or 'cast adrift' without a sense of direction or purpose. If I translate that into your own situation, it looks like you are currently very unsure of your career direction, which is a fairly apt description for your current rotation through the departments, without any clear sense of purpose to the exercise.

Yes i am a wanderer trying to get whatever comes my way although i do have a strong goal and purpose to do well in either mergers and acquistions private equity which is my current area of practice or i am ready to try securities law too so i am ready to change my line of law a bit. I 'm wandering as there is lack of work in the organisation. So they are seeing bad days so as an employees i fear being layed off but i wont be till the review happens next year. Till then i wanna grow which is not happening.

Jupiter is placed in the seventh House - an Angular house, and therefore conducive to action. This is further enhanced by Jupiter being fast and being direct but weakened somewhat because Jupiter is Combust., that is withing 8 degrees of the Sun, at which point it cannot be seen, and by extension, the Sun also shines so brightly that Jupiter cannot 'see' anything but the Sun. So you are in many ways well placed to take action if an opportunity comes along, but the problem is going to be seeing the opportunity in the first place. You risk having opportunities pass you by because you are unaware of them.
Yes i am well placed to action but there is lack of opportunity. I am ready to take risks actually i have nothing to loose. Unaware no idea of this i try to get involved but its not possible

Your career is signified by the ruler of the tenth house which is Venus. Venus is currently in Cancer. There it is in the Exaltation of Jupiter - your career exalts you, or to put it a little more in modern terms, you impress others and are seen as good at your job. Venus is also the Triplicity ruler for the Water signs by Day, so the job is actually quite a good one.

However, Venus is in the eighth House, which is one of the less fortunate houses - mainly because it has no major aspect to the Ascendant. This again is associated with difficulty in 'seeing' or recognising. So whilst you might be seen as good at your job, it's possible that the job itself is not seen as being valuable, or that you have come to be taken for granted. You say that you are not respected at work, it seems that the role that you have been put in is not as valued as it should be, rather than this being personal to you. It's also possible that the perception of you as being competent in the job, leads to them ignoring a major part of employee development. They don't seem to be motivating you or have a clear plan for your development, which has been agreed by you, and this accounts for you feeling rudderless at the moment.
Yes job itself has lost value cause the organsation is at its worst. I know i am a good worker and can do far far better and i am ready to prove myself but there is lack of resources. I have plan for my development but wondering if i could execute the same. But i just cant i have applied to new institutions to get a new job.

There are some indications of improvement. Firstly you asked about a possible move overseas. I mentioned the Sun as playing something of an obscuring role in your career. The Sun though is the ruler of the ninth House and that is the house of overseas travel. So that impending conjunction of Jupiter and the Sun may be more an indicator of a move overseas. If you were already applying for jobs overseas, I'd say that it is a very strong possibility. If you are not, then it's more likely to represent the current situation and the ability to recognise your contribution to the organisation, either current or future.
Well i have chances of getting married to someone overseas but again i aint doing that cause i want to but because nothing really worked out here for me. So i am looking at it from a romantic angel.

Another sign of improvement is shown by the Moon. The Moon acts as a co-significator for you in horary questions and the Moon's last aspect was to Jupiter by sextile and it's next aspect is a sextile to Saturn. Now Saturn is the Almuten of the MC - the planet with most dignity at the MC - being in Exatation in Libra, and being the Triplicity ruler of the Air signs by day and to cap it all, the MC lies in the Terms of Saturn. So Saturn is an important planet in relation to your Career. It also happens to be ruler of your second House of income and financial resources. So it looks like the year will bring some increase in your material wealth, through your career. Saturn happens to be in Retrograde in Scorpio, so it's not in good condition but it's placement in the eleventh house carries an association with your hopes. So I would think that there's likely to be a modest increase in your income during the year.

It's possible that the Moon sextile to Saturn and the Sun's conjunction with Jupiter might indicate a move of employment abroad but I don't want to over stress this as a possibility, unless you are seriously applying for work overseas. Apart from that I don't see a significant change in your employment - though the final positive indicator is that Jupiter is applying to Cancer, where it is in Exaltation. I would think it more likely that you end up in a settled role that you are actually happy with.
so you feel things will get better for me at my current work place And i get to do securities law. Lets hope so that's my dream honestly.

In Summary I can see your frustration through this chart, and it does seem to describe the situation well. There are some hopes for the future but no indication of impending change of employer (unless you are currently in the process of applying for jobs abroad). I do think that it is worth your while discussing your future with your current employers, as they don't seem to have much of a programme for employee development. If you have annual reviews and one is in the not too distant future, that might be a good time.

Very frustrated and that's why i asked. I also am frustrated with romance but i have put no hope nore effort in that plus i believe if it happens it will. But, career is essentially my focus over romance if that doesn't work for me i get frustrated. Employee development that should have been their fcus althrough out. Annual review is in April 2014 thats far Sir but i might be reviewed in October but then i have already stated to the management that things are not so good.

Minderwiz

Reading for Ethereal

thanks for clarifying that, minderwiz. and, thanks for offering to read on the others at another time. i certainly will take you up on it. ok, here is the question:

how does the future look for me financially? (within 6 mos to a year. either or is ok with me).

thank you! much appreciated!

The chart for this reading has Libra rising, so you are signified by Venus. At the time of the chart Venus was in Cancer where it has dignity as the Triplicity Ruler during the day. This gives it a fair amount of essential dignity and thus signifies that you are in good condition, in relation to this topic. This is emphasised by Venus being inside the tenth House of career being near to the MC. Venus is angular, fast, and direct - all indicating that you have good potential to earn money from your activities. Hopefully these activities (your employment) are related to lunar activities, as the MC is in Cancer and the Moon is in your first house, indicating a strong lunar influence. Lunar occupations are cocerned with trade, food and drink, and midwifery. The Moon is also a natural significator of the populace, so any activity that is engaged in dealing with the public.

Your financial resources are the province of the second house, and this has its cusp in Scorpio and so is signified by Mars. Mars is placed in Gemini, where it has dignity through being in its own decan, but this is the lowest of the essential dignities. So your income is not really all that good at the moment and if not trying to keep the wolf from the door, you are just about getting by.

Mars is placed in the ninth house, which is connected with overseas travel, the law and formal religion, and with Astrology. So it's possible that your income is in some way connected to one of these areas - for example it comes from abroad or being involved in foreign travel. Generally the ninth is a fairly good placement, as it is trine to the Ascendant, even though it is a cadent house. In such a position, there are things that you can do to improve your income, it's not particularly tied up and beyond control.

Venus is making no major aspect to Mars, but Mars does lie within two degrees of the antiscion of Venus. This is a point that is an equal distance away from the Solstice line (0 Cancer to 0 Capricorn) but on the opposite side of the line. In this case Venus lies 18 degrees beyond 0 Cancer and Mars lies 18 degrees before 0 Cancer (ignoring the fractions of a degree). Such a relationship is treated as a Conjunction and this suggests that your income will flow to you during the year.

Remember that Mars is not essentially strong, so this doesn't mean that you're going to win the lottery or get a job that pays three times as much but it does suggest that your income will not be interrupted and that you will continue to manage without major problems.

There does seem to be one problem that is on the horizon. The Moon, which rules your MC and therefore signifies your career, is applying to a square with Mercury which rules your ninth house (and therefore has an influence over your income). The square is quite close and the Moon's last aspect was to Venus. Now I think this is an event or circumstances that you are either aware of or anticipate - probably the issue that lies behind your question.

This may cause some difficulties but I don't see it interrupting that income stream. So if you are currently concerned in some way about keeping your income, then I think that it is something that you will survive, even if that Moon/Mercury square leads to a change in employment - if it does there will be no perceptible effect through unemployment.

My feeling is that things will be OK this year, though nothing to shout about - you will manage.

Attachments

• Ethereal Horary.jpg
    Ethereal Horary.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 80

Ethereal

first and foremost, THANK YOU! i so appreciate you taking the time to do this for me, truly. what you have gotten here makes so much sense to me, regarding where i am at, financially.
things really aren't good for me right now, and i truly am barely keeping the wolf from the door. absolutely, just getting by. i am currently seeking another job position, and its been a financial struggle while looking. interesting about lunar occupations linked with food/drink, trade, dealing with the public. not to mention midwifery. question about the midwifery, thing. i am not looking into a career as a midwife, but would that tie into any in a career in the healthcare profession; such as nursing? any aspect of a nursing career perhaps? because i have thought about going into that field, again. food/drink. yes, definitely. another option for me, as i a have had alot of experience working in the food service field. YES, there are things i can do about my current work issues, and it isn't tied up beyond my control. it's just that where i am now, and generally, it's a reallly tough job market. especially in the usa, right now.
NOT GOING TO WIN THE LOTTERY???? wow, you just blew away any hope/option i had! LOL! I was going to take a few lottery tickets! good to see that i will someway, somehow, continue to manage. gratitude for what i do have, is what i am focusing on now. as some have so much less.

as far as concerned with keeping my income, well, YES. i do have a small pension that came to me, (unexpected windfall) so i am keeping afloat right now. what DOES concern me is as i said the unrelenting TOUGH job market. it is brutal out there. alot of competition for basic fast food jobs. wondering if i may have to relocate; though i don't want to. funny how you mentioned that my current income, (just the pension) is somehow connected to possibly overseas travel. my pension was a result of overseas travel; in essence my job went overseas, the company was looking for cheaper labor. global economy thing. could this relate? law and religion i cannot see, nor place. but, that is how i read the overseas travel being related to income. the money came from the, *company,* itself traveling abroad. i would love to know how you would view this?

well, i can say i agree with you here. just my gut feeling i am going on. i will survive, as gloria gaynor sings. LOL! sounds like just getting along, survival. as i said, i am grateful for what i do have; attitude of gratitude here.

thanks, minderwiz! very helpful insight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sent you a PM, to.

Minderwiz

Reading for Ronia

Minderwiz, when you have the time, can you please do one for me: will we move back to T. (city) in August? Thank you!

This chart has Sagittarius rising, so you are Jupiter. Jupiter is currently at the end of Gemini, where it is in Detriment and Peregrine. This clearly reflects your situation here. You feel the need to move away from your current location because things are not working out and you don't have any clear positive direction at home. Jupiter is in the seventh, which is important, not because of it's connection with relationships (though I suspect that's an ulterior motive for the move) but because it's angular - a position that shows a capability to act. Jupiter is also direct and fast. You can (and are) seizing the moment.

T is overseas, so I've taken it as signified by the ruler of the ninth House - the Sun. The Sun is also in the last degrees of Gemini and is in partile conjunction with Jupiter, Indeed the separation is only 4 minutes of arc. This qualifies Jupiter as being Cazimi or 'in the heart of the Sun'. Unlike the status of Combust, Cazimi is a strong accidental dignity and together with it's angularity, speed and direction shows that little can stop the planned move.

The Sun itself, does have some essential dignity, being in it's own Decan. Although this is not particularly strong, I don't see anything thwarting the trip, as planned.

Looks like your going then!!!

Attachments

• Ronia Travel Horary.jpg
    Ronia Travel Horary.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 74

Minderwiz

Ethereal;3593838......question about the midwifery said:
Yes, I'd think that nursing as a whole would come under the Moon....Food and drink, especially in a leisure context (ruled by Venus) would also be a clear bet.

Ethereal said:
NOT GOING TO WIN THE LOTTERY???? wow, you just blew away any hope/option i had! LOL! I was going to take a few lottery tickets!

Weill if you do win, it will be one of those times where there are multiple winners and you might end up with $10 - $100. Nice at the top end but not enough to live on for a year :) With Saturn in your second House, your income is going to be limited during the period of your question but, as I said, I think it will just about suffice.

Ethereal said:
..... funny how you mentioned that my current income, (just the pension) is somehow connected to possibly overseas travel. my pension was a result of overseas travel; in essence my job went overseas, the company was looking for cheaper labor. global economy thing. could this relate? law and religion i cannot see, nor place. but, that is how i read the overseas travel being related to income. the money came from the, *company,* itself traveling abroad. i would love to know how you would view this?

Thanks for that background, with Mars, ruler of your second House being in the ninth, there's a natural link between your income and the affairs of the ninth. The main focus of the ninth is overseas travel - so the reading appears to be very accurate in that respect. Given that existing connection. How permanent is your pension? do you lose it if you get another post or is it there for life? That Moon square to Mercury, is an indicator of some threat, but at the moment I don't see it as being a serious danger.

Ronia

This chart has Sagittarius rising, so you are Jupiter. Jupiter is currently at the end of Gemini, where it is in Detriment and Peregrine. This clearly reflects your situation here. You feel the need to move away from your current location because things are not working out and you don't have any clear positive direction at home. Jupiter is in the seventh, which is important, not because of it's connection with relationships (though I suspect that's an ulterior motive for the move) but because it's angular - a position that shows a capability to act. Jupiter is also direct and fast. You can (and are) seizing the moment.

T is overseas, so I've taken it as signified by the ruler of the ninth House - the Sun. The Sun is also in the last degrees of Gemini and is in partile conjunction with Jupiter, Indeed the separation is only 4 minutes of arc. This qualifies Jupiter as being Cazimi or 'in the heart of the Sun'. Unlike the status of Combust, Cazimi is a strong accidental dignity and together with it's angularity, speed and direction shows that little can stop the planned move.

The Sun itself, does have some essential dignity, being in it's own Decan. Although this is not particularly strong, I don't see anything thwarting the trip, as planned.

Looks like your going then!!!

Thank you, Minderwiz!!!! You made my day! Hooray! :D Relationship seems easier there though not guaranteed, of course. We'll see. But everything else is pushing me this way. :)

Minderwiz

Reading for NamasteIndia

If you taking questions I would like to know
I am writing a book

So "what will be outcome of the book i am writing"?

no its not about income or good sales
i want to know whether my book will be welcomed in literary world?

and it will be self published initially some hard copies and online buying

thanks

I've cast three charts for this question, the first had Saturn exactly conjunct the Ascendant - a sign that the Astrologer will be in error if he/she reads for it. The second had a very late degree of sign rising, a sign that that there will be problems with the reading. I decided that the problem was that I didn't understand the question as well as I had thought so I asked for some clarifications.

The final chart is attached and doesn't seem to have any serious considerations.

Sagittarius is rising, so you are signified by Jupiter. At the time I cast the chart yesterday, Jupiter was just about to leave his Detriment of Gemini and move into Cancer, which has since happened.

Thus the chart shows you in not good condition as a writer but there's a glimpse of something better to come. Jupiter is in the seventh House,so he's angular, he's also direct and fast, so you are well placed to take all the required actions to get the book into the public domain. The seventh is the house of 'other people', - all those who are 'not-you', unless they are friends or relatives.

Deciding on which house is signified by the book is a difficult question and probably the one that caused trouble. It could be fifth House - an outpouring of creativity, or it could be tenth House - something to make a mark socially and even a new career. or even second - something to generate income, or third house communication.

However, I've decided that it's more likely to be ninth. Lee Lehman in her Martial Art of Horary Astrology lists publishing as a ninth House activity. The ninth is also to do with those activities that stretch the mind to new levels and intellectual activities and Tony Louis links it with the creative manipulation and organisation of ideas. The activity of writing a book is of a different order of creativity than simply writing a letter or sending a text. Books do require the organisation of ideas and the manipulation of those ideas in order to tell a story, be it factual or fictional.

In the chart the ninth House cusp is in the last half a degree of Leo. This makes the Sun the significator of the book. The Sun is in Cancer, also in the seventh House. In Cancer the Sun has no essential dignity, the Sun is therefore Peregrine. The book is venturing out into the world with no clear idea of where it will go (at least metaphorically) or how it will be received. In short the book is very vulnerable, as indeed all first or early books are. Interestingly the Sun is in the exaltation of Jupiter, the book will do its best to bring you credit as an author. Also the Sun recently conjoined Jupiter in Gemini and having passed it, is now separating into the outside world (the conjunction is still in effect, if diminishing), as it nears the publishing stage. Finally the Sun is in a partile trine to Saturn, retrograde in the eleventh House of hopes and aspirations. The book carries your hopes with it, but Saturn has little strength, apart from its house position. Saturn is the planet of restriction and limitation, so I don't think you have high hopes for the book at the moment.

How will the book be received? If the question was simply confined to monetary gain from writing it, then the ninth would represent that gain. John Frawley uses the ninth to measure the profit from intellectual effort. However you have ruled that out as the criterion. Instead it's how it will be seen by the book reading public at large - the literary world.

I could use the seventh again, as the house of all and sundry (except your) but another contender is the tenth, which covers honours, preferment and status. It seems to me that the latter is more the issue here.

The MC is in Libra, so Venus is the significator of how the book will be received. Venus again is in Cancer, where it is the Triplicity ruler during the day, so at the time of the chart it had significant essential dignity. In terms of accidental dignity it is fast and direct but it's in the eighth House, which is one of the unfortunate houses. Planets in the eighth are inconjunct to the Ascendant (and hence the Descendant) and this is typified as a difficulty in seeing or being seen. That would suggest that the literary world will not 'see' the book, it just won't get noticed. In this case the house difference is not a sign difference - both Sun and Venus are in Cancer, but Venus is over 20 degrees ahead and moving further away, so effectively the same conclusion holds.

That's not what you want to hear but I can't see any better conclusion from the chart. Even if I had gone for the seventh as ruler of book readers, I'd have had to use Mercury which at the time of the chart was stationing Retrograde. It's also in Cancer in the eighth and still 19 degrees in front of the Sun, outside an acceptable range for a conjunction. would indicate.

Is there any hope at all here? Well the position of Jupiter says that things will improve in the future - so you may find that if this book does not have much success the experience will strengthen you for the next one. Don't be discouraged if things don't work out well, as it takes time to get established as an author. So you will get better! If not this time then next.

Attachments

• NamasteIndia Book.jpg
    NamasteIndia Book.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 74