Naikan / Gratitude Spread

Eowyn

Literally inspired by this article.

The concept is really simple: we usually forget the many acts of kindness we have received. So, the idea is to embrace gratitude, by meditating on three simple questions. One can just go and answer them, or use a little help, with a tarot deck. Why not I say. The whole idea is to enjoy one of those beautiful decks we have!

The Naikan - Gratitude Spread

1. What did I receive?
2. What did I give?
3. What trouble did I cause?

Make it on a daily reading, or address specific periods of your life.

E.

Zelmira

Love this spread. And it is so important for all of us to focus on the blessings we receive, and to be grateful for them no matter how simple and small they may be. I am grateful for having you in this forum and for this simple but powerful spread. Have a great weekend! Blessings,

Zelmira

septimus

Literally inspired by this article.

The concept is really simple: we usually forget the many acts of kindness we have received. So, the idea is to embrace gratitude, by meditating on three simple questions. One can just go and answer them, or use a little help, with a tarot deck. Why not I say. The whole idea is to enjoy one of those beautiful decks we have!

The Naikan - Gratitude Spread

1. What did I receive?
2. What did I give?
3. What trouble did I cause?

Make it on a daily reading, or address specific periods of your life.

E.
Great idea!
I am going to modify it to 1. What was my karma today?(center), 2. Who did I heal?
3.Who healed me? 4. What else did I receive? 5.What else did I give?

Eowyn

Love this spread. And it is so important for all of us to focus on the blessings we receive, and to be grateful for them no matter how simple and small they may be. I am grateful for having you in this forum and for this simple but powerful spread. Have a great weekend! Blessings,

Zelmira
Zelmira, thank you for your kind words :heart: I'm glad you find my little spread useful. This is wonderful :)

And Septimus, I'm glad this inspired your own spread. Good job.

E.

marimorimo

What a simple but powerful spread! Thanks for sharing :)

Moonson

we usually forget the many acts of kindness we have received. So, the idea is to embrace gratitude

we should really remember those many acts of kindness we receive in our life and embrace gratitude!
i was reading about naikan too the other day and really made me think about some small but beatifull things that happen in my life.

Thank you Eowyn, for sharing your spread

eta: septimus did a good twist too

Espirito

Thanks for sharing.

Nice and simple :)