Crystal Study Group: Charoite

DownwardSpiral

For the past few days I've been working with Charoite. You can read more about it here:

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/charoite-stone.html

This stone is said to be very protecting, good for meditation and this..... "It assists you to merge your heart chakra with your crown chakra and creates an atmosphere of unconditional love. You may anticipate that synchronicities become more frequent as the flow of positive energy in your life increases."

Since I've been working with this stone the 11s are making themselves known. And today I was more calm and focused than I have been.

Last night I tried doing a meditation but was too tired so I asked to be shown any insight into what's going on in my life right now in my dreams.

I did dream......I was dreaming there was this piece of paper with three compartments. I can't remember the first two but the third had to do with starfish. It was almost like these were 3 lists but at the same time almost like drawers that pulled out. And then I dreamed about this guy at work. This guy hasn't spoke to me in at least a few years but in my dream he was very friendly and showing he was still interested in me. I need to think about what these dreams mean but wonder if the last one is showing communication opening up.

Today there were more butterflies....a package covered with butterflies and again the van with the big pink peace sign and flowers and butterflies. Someone had even drew(with sidewalk chalk) a rainbow and underneath it was a butterfly.

Also the past few days there's been a mailer that says....love the journey and when I got back to the office Journey was playing on the radio.

Moving....first a girl at work mentioned her daughter wanted to move so she was going to begin looking in Aug. or Sept. Then someone on my route is moving and had sent postcards to most of the neighbors announcing the move. What was interesting was this postcard had a crown...and underneath it it said....keep calm and carry On. What was weird is today I was given a change of address card that was to start July 1st. When I got to these condos the man had just walked through the entryway (this was the same man that was on the cellphone and had stopped and looked right at me) So I verified the move was to start as he asked for his mail. And then he told me I had him confused with someone else as he wasn't moving and to "show" him the card. So interesting.

I have no idea why but this line kept popping into my head....."Motoring
What's your price for flight" from Night Ranger(Sister Christian) and then "Back to life, back to reality" from En Vogue. And I'm still getting references to the West.

So tonight again I'm going to ask for insight in my dreams.....

wildchilde

ooohhhh! I will be very excited to see how this goes for you, DS...I literally just today received two pieces of charoite in the mail. I am looking forward to working with them, but wish to try my aqua aura first (came in the same package!) I had never heard of this crystal before but saw it online and fell in love with it. I only "accidentally" got them both, as these were on ebay and I had bid on a larger piece with deep colors that I adored. For some reason, I mistakenly thought I had lost the auction so I did a buy it now on a smaller piece only to come back and realize I had won the larger piece too. :) I adore them both and am looking forward to making wire wrap necklaces (my new creative passion LOL) out of them so I can wear them around. Maybe I will be able to catch up with your study towards the end of the week!

As for the butterflies...I am wondering if these are reminders of Tinker Bell. Just little love notes from spirit to let you know that you are not alone and the angels are with you.

whoa, how weird that this was the same man that stopped and stared at you before. So you are saying you had a move card filed with the post office for him but he wasn't moving?? I'm not sure I followed that correctly. Regardless, seems strange that he is a "recurring theme" with your experiences.

DownwardSpiral

As for the butterflies...I am wondering if these are reminders of Tinker Bell. Just little love notes from spirit to let you know that you are not alone and the angels are with you.

whoa, how weird that this was the same man that stopped and stared at you before. So you are saying you had a move card filed with the post office for him but he wasn't moving?? I'm not sure I followed that correctly. Regardless, seems strange that he is a "recurring theme" with your experiences.

Yeah I haven't seen Tinker Bell lately...other than she was on the sport bottle my grand daughter brought over. I will say today the city was testing the emergency siren...anyway no sooner did it go off when I looked at the envelope in my hand and it said Angels from earth. Also on the way home was an Angies List sticker on the back of a truck.

As for the man......yes same man and he was asking if someone wanted to mess with you could they fill out a COA and I told him yes. Once before I thought he was the person that lived on the second floor (as I hadn't seen either) so why he's trying to say I have him confused with someone else.

DownwardSpiral

An interesting day...

I'll start off by saying last night no dreams...just a bunch of tossing and turning. And then I got sick....I hope that wasn't insight.

Today I asked for insight as to what to expect, what I need to do, what I need to know.

So this was interesting...

On the side of the bus an ad...always in service
Then on one cab......never hide
And another cab...get closer
And this mailer for the past 3 or 4 days....love the journey. Also another mailer with the words.....last call starts July 11.

I saw Green Bay, Mandalay Bay, and bay bridge.

I just keep seeing the number 11, 14 and 33 along with 44.

Today there was a piece of outgoing mail...the envelope was made to resemble a map...and it was going to CA.

I think my dream of the guy somehow ties in with this....today I saw 2 people I haven't seen in a long time, and then another sent me a text. so three people all together. Yesterday I got into a conversation with a total stranger and then again today. I asked the guy where he was from and told him where I'm from. I mentioned wanting to go back and he actually told me to go back. And then he shook my hand before he left. So lots of interaction with people today.

Also at one of the houses two butterflies were flying around and then one flew off near the sidewalk. A group of people were passing by and one of them made a comment about the beautiful butterfly.

Oh and an equal mix of red and orange.

Wildchilde I do hope you get a chance to join in : )

DownwardSpiral

Last night I tried meditating but was too tired so again asked for any dreams....no dreams. So this morning I tried meditating again....My mind kept wandering and I kept getting this line...I won't question why so many have died (Avenged Sevenfold...Gunslinger). I was asking for insight as to what I can do, what to expect, etc. So I guess the answer was not to be questioning things.

Another line that popped into my head today was...they say if you look hard, you'll find your way back home. (Soundgarden... Zero Chance)

This morning my son sent me a text and in it he said "For God has said, I will never leave you. I will never abandon you" Hebrews 13:5 And then this guy I haven't talked to in awhile left me a voice mail saying he just got back from CA again and how it was so amazing and to give him a call. Interesting because the last time we talked he hung up on me so I really didn't expect to hear from him.

And then in the Spiritual forum in the Little Gifts thread twice things were referred to as being kept at "bay". So maybe I need to rethink the "bay" word and its message.

Other than that...I'm inside roasting like a little piggy.

DownwardSpiral

signs repeating

Last night again I tried to meditate...this time I just asked anything my guides wanted to show me....nothing. So I asked to be shown in my dreams. I remember waking up with I think was this...isolated integrity (ok from tonight on paper, pencil and flashlight ready to go) Also last night I woke up and looked at the time 12:21 and then my phone rang. When I answered the girl said "I'm sorry I keep calling this number." This has been going on for months now. Every so often this number calls and I always tell her she has the wrong number. Anyway so today I looked at the number....it ends with 27. And then I kept seeing the number 27 today.

Today I also saw make the move and then make the better move.
Something I hadn't mentioned was at the end of last week I kept seeing references to "private railroad" Today I saw private event and private high schools.

Also more references to oak...oak park and silver oak. And then a branch in the middle of the sidewalk with oak leaves and then I ran into a branch that had broke off the tree and was sticking out of the bushes.

More references to the number 100 as well.

And still the bay....bayside and Summins Bay.

The past few days I keep seeing references to Peoples Court and again today I saw more crowns...along with Sam.

More people coming out of the woodwork......this jogger I haven't seen in awhile passed by and said hi (he's an ex postal worker..no one I know though) and then my friend that sent a text the other day called as I was writing up this post.

Also on the way home from work I saw lots of 27s 72s and 37s.

And red and orange everywhere...today the orange was really standing out.

So tonight I'm going to ask for clarification on the signs and see if I can get some answers. : )

DownwardSpiral

links to the numbers

I've been feeling down today...I miss my friend and though we work together I'm holding up to my end of an agreement to stay away.

I looked up the numbers....

100 http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/07/angel-number-100.html

27 http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/06/angel-number-27.html

37 http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/07/angel-number-37.html

72 http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/07/angel-number-72.html

also on the way home from work 7s seemed to be everywhere

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/06/angel-number-7.html

I know I'm doing the right thing and I did what had to be done but I wish I could feel as good as these numbers make it sound.

DownwardSpiral

GRRRRR why do I keep forgetting this?????

On Sunday..the day I started working with charoite I saw this in USA weekend....

The key to success? Build the perfect team I refer to my guides, the angels, ascended masters as "my team".

And yesterday on a paper on the ground I saw the word Pearl. Pearl was my grandmother though I didn't know her very well. Once last year when I was participating in a psychic circle someone saw an older woman standing next to me fixing her hair. I think this may have been Pearl. So maybe she's letting me know she's with me right now.

DownwardSpiral

GRRRRR @ my charoite

Since I've been working with charoite I can't say how many times I've left it in my shorts pocket. The other night I left it in my pants pocket and it almost went in the washer. So today I had it in my pocket along with another item. Something told me not to keep the two together. So one minute the charoite is in my pocket. I took the other item out and next thing you know....no charoite. I was looking for it and a lady saw me looking. LOL I finally told her what I was looking for and she actually started looking as well. I even went back and looked again...nope. I thought for sure it was gone. Ha it didn't want to work with me. I was about to leave work when something told me to check the cuff on my pants...yes tacky but I rolled up my pants it's so hot....and there it was playing hide and seek. GRRRRR

Last night before I went to bed I asked to be shown any insight in my dreams. I tossed and turned last night as it's too hot in here.....I don't remember dreaming but every time I woke up the line..... they say if you look hard, you'll find your way back home. (Soundgarden... Zero Chance) was on my mind.

Also last night twice the lady calling the wrong number called me again. I'm ready to pick up and ask her what is it she really wants.

Today I saw Your Home (exit here)you may be closer than you think. And again love the journey. All day I've been seeing the numbers 27 33 55 and 15 along with more orange.
Also alot of boats and whales.

And then today someone I work with told me he just got back from CA and how beautiful it is. LOL everybody going but me.

But this I liked most of all..... Save the date...Sept. 22,23 2012 And below this it said..... no place like home. And there was a rainbow with this...the rainbow is the symbol for my guides. And then on my way home there was California written across someones rear window.

wildchilde

But this I liked most of all..... Save the date...Sept. 22,23 2012 And below this it said..... no place like home. And there was a rainbow with this...the rainbow is the symbol for my guides. And then on my way home there was California written across someones rear window.

ohhhh, I like this too. Maybe you should mark it on your calendar. Just to see if saving the date helps to manifest your desires.

I started working with my charoite yesterday so will try to post some thoughts soon. I made a wire wrapped pendant out of the large cab I received. pics below! I can tell you that everytime I put it on I feel very happy and "light" inside and seem to be more social with others.

Attachments

• WP_000096.jpg
    WP_000096.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 169
  • WP_000099.jpg
    WP_000099.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 167