• Capricorn

Votes: 22 8.5%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 23 8.8%
  • Pisces

Votes: 28 10.8%

• Total voters

Artemis Sans

Well, here it is, after a long... long wait! Tarot readers, what's your moon sign?

(Aries)

Hmm... Should we include an ascendant poll if this does well?

-Artemis

firemaiden

Yes!! Finally a moon sign poll! Where my true colors of FIRE can be expressed. :) (Sag)

Layla

Oh, yes! This is a brilliant idea! :)

Another fire here, Sagittarius. ;)

Minderwiz

Do you think it will show more significant results than the Sun sign poll?

I speak as a typical Aquarian, the sign of the scientist - expressed as a feeling rather than a creative urge (LOL)

truthsayer

my moon sign is scorpio. while i do not consider myself a vengeful or judgemental person, i do well feel the edge of scorpio's desire to be vindictive a times. i try very hard to rise above it and i think for the most part succeed. however, there have been times i fell. sometimes for good reasons like standing up for the underdog. there are times i wish i kept my mouth shut as "no good deed go unpunished". thank-god i'm a pisces with venus in pisces. i have a big heart as long as you don't get on the bad side of that moon in scorpio.

wavebreaker

Minderwiz said:
Do you think it will show more significant results than the Sun sign poll?

I speak as a typical Aquarian, the sign of the scientist - expressed as a feeling rather than a creative urge (LOL)
As a scientist ;), maybe you could explain to the astrologically challenged among us what the difference is between the sun and moon sign, practically speaking? I happen to know my moon sign (capricorn) because I once had my chart drawn, but I have no idea what that means. ;)

Macavity

Moon in Aries... I certainly don't recall being a "little berserker" (sic) :laugh:

Macavity

Aoife

Dear Furry One,
Are you able to define 'berserker'?
Having an Aries moon this is a matter rather close to my heart.

Ruby Red Slippers

My moon is in Virgo. Both husband and me are sun fire signs...me Sag, him, Aries. But we have been told that our aspects in Virgo are "different". Don't know what that means, but we get along great......so that's all that matters!

Ruby Red Slippers

Macavity

Hey Aoife,

Oh... it's something that amuses me from Banzhaf's "Keywords for Astrology" which refers to the bearer of the attribute (as a child) as a little B. No disrespect to Mr. Ban (I don't want to start criticism here) but certainly none of the category (unlike others) fits me this time. I was/am really quite placid. Since the predictions are "unisex", I suppose I (and you?) would be this "Amazon" type too. Better get that singlet out? :D

Berserker: Ancient Warriors who fought in a (halucinogen-induced) crazed state.

Apparently Boudicca (among others) employed them. Now where did I put those "shrooms"? })

Macav.