protection from neg energies

TCarbonell

i'm not sure if this is the right section to post this in, but i have a question. i would like to know what i have to do to protect myself from the negative energies of other people. how does one build a psychic protective wall? i pick up people's energies to th epoint that they make me physically ill. once this happens to me after being in the company of that person, i just avoid the person from that point on, but what about people i work with and have to deal with everyday? i can't get away from them. i'm very empathic and sensitive but now i'm beginning to become affected physically. any suggestions?

Melissa`

Aside from the use of crystals or herbs, have you used any grounding and centering techniques?

Why don't you take a few moments, say while you were at work, take several deep breaths imagine a white light circling around your entire being. Imagine no other energies being able to squeeze their way to you. You could also imagine yourself as a mirror. So if anyone is projecting themselves on you in a manner that makes you uncomfortable, drained.. it might 'bounce' back their way and not harm you.

Now if you have some crystals handy or easy way to pick a few up. I also like to carry a chunk of Rose quartz with me.

These are just some ideas that I like to use.

Blessings and good luck!
Amaya

TCarbonell

thank you

thank you amaya, i will do that. i also took the advice of someone else on this forum and did a salt bath and salt circle before work.
thanks

Mystic Zyl

Protection

I had that same problem, you must have Pisces in your astrology chart. I do the salt bath as previously mentioned. I also cleanse by holding an alum crystal in my left hand and vision the negitivity run out of my body down my left arm. I then take the crystal and put it onto a circular coal and watch it melt. Dispose of the crystal by throwing water on it. Also, I say a prayer that God will put the white light of protection around me and allow me to help whom ever I am reading for. For some of my clients that make my head spin make me sick I put up a vibration shield by using and wearing citrine and black tourmaline. I also bathe in alum. I hope that helps.

TCarbonell

alum?

i'm sorry - i don't know alot about stones and crystals but what is alum? is it a stone? a crystal? i currently wear an amber piece, it's large, and i know that amber turns negative energy into positive energy, and i admit that when i wear it i do feel more 'up'. the salt baths are very uplifting and i do the salt circle in the morning. i haven't been doing it long enough to be able to say with certainity if it is working or not. i've had to stop doing readings for other people because of this very same reason. before i can continue, i have to learn to protect myself. but aside from that, ther have been some very toxic people in my life, that i am slowly eliminating because being around them literally makes me sick. anyhow = to answer your question, i don't know if i have pisces any where in my chart. i am a leo, and my moon is in aquarius. i've always been very sensitive to other people's feelings and energies. i'm a magnet sort of speak. anyway - please tell me what alum is? thanks alot. i love this forum!

Mystic Zyl

alum

Alum is a mineral, sometimes hard to get in in rock from. Alum is sold in powder form in most supermarkets. But you really need the rock form, if you cannnot find it, let me know and I'll send you some. Also if you are interested I'll tell you what is in your birthchart if you give me the date of your birth.

TCarbonell

thank you

mystic, i found out that i can get alum locally in our local health food store. i was speaking of this to a psychic i know and she thought it was a great idea and was going to do it herself! after she explained to me what alum was, and how it was used in the 'old days' to draw out impurities from wounds on the body, your use for it totally made sense to me. i'm gonna get some today. anyway - i've never had my chart done, even tho i know there are some good astrologers where i live, and i frankly don't even know how much it costs. but anyway - here's my birthday if you don't mind giving me some info - that stuff is always helpful. i was born august 2nd, 1971, at 9am. thanks alot!!!

Mystic Zyl

T here is your chart

T your planets are as follows.

Sun Leo
Moon Sag
Asc Virgo
Mercury Virgo
Venus Cusp of Cancer and Leo
Mars Aquarius Retograde
Jupiter Scorpio
Saturn Gemini
Uranus Libra
Neptune Sag Retrograde
Pluto Virgo

I cannot imagine doing tarot with knowing astrology and numerology, these three go hand in hand. Your forte is communication as Mercury is in your first house and is in Virgo, like ace of pentacles crossed by ace of swordes. Your Moon is in the fourth house of, simply your emotions are entrenched in issues of family, like the 10 of cups crossed by Moon and 10 of wands. Your Venus placement says you may be taken advantage of in matters of the heart. You believe love conquers all...the Strength card all.

TCarbonell

thanks !!

hi mystic, thanks for all that information. i know a little but about numerology, but i admit that astrology isn't something i have explored in depth. i find it's mind boggling. i do tarot readings and have done so for years, but i have never found my lack of astrology knowledge to be a hindrance. to me, the symbols and art work of the tarot are what speak. i need images. well - now that you gave me all this info i'm gonna have to go look some stuff up!! (for some reason i thought i had an acquarius moon sign - i must've figured it out wrong). this is all very interesting and very accurate!!! i am a communicator. funny i just had a reading recently where the reader read auro-soma bottles on me, and my sould bottle was the dark blue one, which is communication. so you're right on! anyway - thanks again. blessed be.

Dexter

I too am surrounded at work by a large amount of negative energy. Not so much by the people I work with but by the clients I deal with daily. This takes place not only in person but over the phone. I have learned to ground myself and then enclose myself with cleansing purifying light. I keep a small quartz crystal ball on my desk in a crystal dish that I cover with pure well water each day. I touch it and while doing this imagine this pure light enclosing and protecting me and my work station. I find that this really helps. I do the same grounding and visualization of being protected by the four guardians before I do a reading and when I visualize lighting the four candles I can see in my minds eye the guardians lifting their heads to look a me and at the same time drawing out and up their wings to form a complete circle of protection around me. When I am done I thank them for their protection and ask them as they leave to take any remaining negative energy with them. I feel much more at ease after doing this. I used to find myself guite on edge after doing readings. I find that this really helps me.