8th november

mingbop

has anyone heard of this thing thats about to happen on 8th nov---some alignment of planets which will enhance psychic awareness and "open a curtain between worlds " as one person said . ??

isthmus nekoi

I don't see anything particularly spectacular about Nov 8.

There is a nice sextile to Sun from Jupiter, and trine from Saturn. Jupiter and Saturn sextile also seems productive.

There is also a very wide T Square (wide=weak) w/Jupiter opposing Mars, w/Pluto as the squaring planet. This can indicate big action and tension, but really, there is a very wide orb b/w Pluto and Mars (8 degrees), and furthermore, it is separating. Mercury is also weakly squaring Uranus...

So enhancing psychic ablilities? Only if this triggers the potential for it in your chart.

Astraea

Mingbop, on November 8 there will be an alignment of planets that some are calling "the harmonic concordance," or "the chart heard 'round the world" because it features a Star of David configuration affecting every location on earth. There is a website (actually, a portal to several areas of interest) with a great deal of information on this subject. Here's the link: http://astrosite.com/__TheChart.htm

Minderwiz

There is a total lunar eclipse that day at 23:22:50 GMT but the event specifically referred to occurs at 12:12:41 GMT and comprises two Grand Trines at 60 degrees to each other, which as Astraea says, form the image of the Star of David - They are also but not quite linked point to point by a series of sextiles.

If you have an astrology program you can best see the effect by simply showing harmonious major aspects and turning the other aspects off.

It certainly looks spectacular and its a real challenge to interpret!

isthmus nekoi

:( I must be blind. I can only see the water grand trine.......

Minderwiz

There is a GT in Earth, but you have to have Chiron showing otherwise it doesn't work - The Earth Grand Trine is Chiron in Capricorn, Jupiter in Virgo and the Moon in Taurus.

Also because the Moon freatures in this GT unless you get the time right, you won't see it because it will not be in force. The time given on the web site is 08:12:41 EST; I've used 12:11:41 GMT (UK clocks go back around two weeks before this date).

Astraea

The link above will take you to a page that shows images of the chart, drawn for many locations all over the earth.

mingbop

BAD

WELL I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ASTROLOGY BUT A FRIEND OF A FRIEND WHO WAS A VERY POWERFUL PSYCHIC-- A NAVAJO SHAMAN WHO HAS SINCE DIED--HAS LEFT WORD WRITTEN ON A CALENDAR THAT THIS WILL BE A BAD TIME FOR PSYCHICS AS THINGS WILL BE VERY VERY STRONG, SINCE ITS SO MUCH EASIER TO CONNECT DURING THIS ...WOTEVER IT IS !!!

isthmus nekoi

Oh, I see! Yes, I didn't consider Chiron and forgot how fast the moon was moving (was looking at the chart by using the transits chart on Astro lol)... Thanks, Minderwiz.

An easier connection. For those who have the potential in the chart, or who will have planets triggered, this should be interesting. I know I have my sun/merc conj at 13/15 Cap respectively, so even if I don't count Chiron that will finish off the star!

In total:
3 oppositions, 2 grand trines, 6 sextiles, 1 T square and 1 lunar eclipse. That does look interesting!!

p.s. mingbop, pls remember writing in all caps represents shouting.... :)

mingbop

caps!

it can also mean a blind old person who forgot to put their specs on !!!!