Offering THREE Faeries Oracle Readings using Elements also

DragonFae

I want to play around with adding elements to my Faeries Oracle readings....therefore I am offering THREE readings....using the cards and including the elements...for detailed feedback.

PLEASE post your question or area of life you would like the reading to be about. It will be a THREE card reading.

Okay I have THREE

bluefairy
safari
alice in wonderland

bluefairy

I would love one a general plz or what i need to know?

safari

i'll sit.
i am supposed to be meeting my romantic soulmate in coming times. i want to know their true feelings for me and what should i expect from this man for myself ?
thanks

alice_in_wonderland

i'd love a message from my angels for my career . what is their advice for me in terms of career ?
thanks

DragonFae

bluefairy....what you need to know....

Bodacious Bodach (fire) The Sage (earth) The Faery Godmother (water)

The center card is the issue/what you need to know. It is the Sage: The Sage is about knowing...mental awareness and knowing when to hold on and when to move on. It is an Earth Card....about stability being practical and realistic.

The first card is the Bodacious Bodach: He is a meddler. He tries to fix things but it never seems to turn out well. He is Fire....moving, changing full of energy and impulse.

The third card is The Faery Godmother....Grace, talent and helpful lessons She is Water...emotions and mysticism...nurturing.

Fire and Water cancel each other out so they do not add to the center card (support or weaken). It stands alone...I get the sense that the issue is about holding on or moving on...perhaps in love or at work....stay or go. You need to be realistic.

While the Fire and Water do not provide support or weaken...they do provide some clues.

Beware what ever it is...you or someone else might try to fix it but it will not turn out well....so perhaps it is best to just move on...

The Faery Godmother seems to be saying there are things to learn ...since she is water...things do not move..they will stay the same...so you or whoever will not learn the lessons you or they need to learn...again indicating...MOVE ON

Thank you for letting me read for you. I hope it was helpful in some small way.

DragonFae

safari's soul mate reading....

The Fee Lion (Water) Solus (Fire) Singer of Transfiguration (Fire)

Center Card: Solus is radient, energizing and vitalizing. Something new is being brought into your life. Movement into the light is occuring. I think your soul mate will be a power and strong light in your life. I think he will bring out much in you and there will be blessingas and learning. Solus is a strong card!

The Fee Lion and the Singer of Transfiguration are enemy elements so they cancel out and neither support or weaken your center card. But never fear they will provide us with some details.

The Fee Lion reminds us of promises unkept and duties unpreformed. I think the past ...things that have happened to you perhaps in love will try to influence you and the center card but they will not be successful. You will be able to easily brush about your doubts and so will he. The Singer of Transfiguration makes this possible diluting the affect of the Fee Lion.

The Singer is about metamorphosis and goes nicely with Solus. This will be a life changing event. It signifies joyful success after a time of struggle. So if there are some questions at the beginning they will not last long. Or perhaps the past is the struggle but it will not be so this time.

Thanks for letting me read. I hope it is helpful in some small way.

DragonFae

alice in wonderland...career

Lys of the Shadows (fire) He of the Fiery Sword (fire) Flaff the Flooter ( earth)

The center card is He of the Fiery Sword...it indicates strength and determination. Something will not be easy.

Earth is not an enemy of fire so Lys strengthens the Fiery Sword...giving more power to the strength and determination. I sense this will be a bit of an uphill battle but definitely worth it. Furthermore Lys is the keeper of hope. It is time and something that seems lost can be obtained. She is also about self esteem so "thinking" you can is half the battle here.

Flaff is about keeping your feet on the ground and being well grounded...get centered because important information is coming your way but you will miss it if you keep your head in the clouds! Perhaps that is where strength and determination comes into it...you will need those to stay centered and focused on your goals.

Thanks for letting me read...I hope it is some small help to you.

bluefairy

bluefairy....what you need to know....

Bodacious Bodach (fire) The Sage (earth) The Faery Godmother (water)

The center card is the issue/what you need to know. It is the Sage: The Sage is about knowing...mental awareness and knowing when to hold on and when to move on. It is an Earth Card....about stability being practical and realistic.

The first card is the Bodacious Bodach: He is a meddler. He tries to fix things but it never seems to turn out well. He is Fire....moving, changing full of energy and impulse.

The third card is The Faery Godmother....Grace, talent and helpful lessons She is Water...emotions and mysticism...nurturing.

Fire and Water cancel each other out so they do not add to the center card (support or weaken). It stands alone...I get the sense that the issue is about holding on or moving on...perhaps in love or at work....stay or go. You need to be realistic.

While the Fire and Water do not provide support or weaken...they do provide some clues.

Beware what ever it is...you or someone else might try to fix it but it will not turn out well....so perhaps it is best to just move on...

The Faery Godmother seems to be saying there are things to learn ...since she is water...things do not move..they will stay the same...so you or whoever will not learn the lessons you or they need to learn...again indicating...MOVE ON

Thank you for letting me read for you. I hope it was helpful in some small way.

Lol I love the fact that the Faery Godmother stands for grace which is my name too...But back to the feedback.We try everything to move forward or see that people and things change only to get dissaponited and see that things don't change unless they change it.They need to want to help but don't see that they make things worse by going in and out of our lives.I don't see a future for them this is why i just sit back so to say cause this time the lesson will either sink in or man overboard...No matter what i will still be there but i need to stay out of things for now.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense to you but it did to me thanks for the reading.I enjoy looking at new decks.

safari

safari's soul mate reading....

The Fee Lion (Water) Solus (Fire) Singer of Transfiguration (Fire)

Center Card: Solus is radient, energizing and vitalizing. Something new is being brought into your life. Movement into the light is occuring. I think your soul mate will be a power and strong light in your life. I think he will bring out much in you and there will be blessingas and learning. Solus is a strong card!

The Fee Lion and the Singer of Transfiguration are enemy elements so they cancel out and neither support or weaken your center card. But never fear they will provide us with some details.

The Fee Lion reminds us of promises unkept and duties unpreformed. I think the past ...things that have happened to you perhaps in love will try to influence you and the center card but they will not be successful. You will be able to easily brush about your doubts and so will he. The Singer of Transfiguration makes this possible diluting the affect of the Fee Lion.

The Singer is about metamorphosis and goes nicely with Solus. This will be a life changing event. It signifies joyful success after a time of struggle. So if there are some questions at the beginning they will not last long. Or perhaps the past is the struggle but it will not be so this time.

Thanks for letting me read. I hope it is helpful in some small way.
thank you so much for this insight.although every relationship has it's ups and downs that it experiences but the overall look of this relationship does seem positive to me. i hope i am able to do justice to both him and this relationship . thanks a lot for bringing me such positive insight. i truly appreciate your time that you have spent on doing this reading for me:)

alice_in_wonderland

alice in wonderland...career

Lys of the Shadows (fire) He of the Fiery Sword (fire) Flaff the Flooter ( earth)

The center card is He of the Fiery Sword...it indicates strength and determination. Something will not be easy.

Earth is not an enemy of fire so Lys strengthens the Fiery Sword...giving more power to the strength and determination. I sense this will be a bit of an uphill battle but definitely worth it. Furthermore Lys is the keeper of hope. It is time and something that seems lost can be obtained. She is also about self esteem so "thinking" you can is half the battle here.

Flaff is about keeping your feet on the ground and being well grounded...get centered because important information is coming your way but you will miss it if you keep your head in the clouds! Perhaps that is where strength and determination comes into it...you will need those to stay centered and focused on your goals.

Thanks for letting me read...I hope it is some small help to you.
hi dragonfae, this seems to be resonating well. i have been given an opportunity to work on something that is entirely new and i have no prior experience of handling such kind of work and information at work . so i am excited at the same time apprehensive because of my own fears and doubts. you are right i need to be grounded and go ahead with a right attitude . i am not sure about the important information that this reading talks about but i'll keep that in mind and make sure i am alert in order to receive this information well. thank you so much for this insightful read.