Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

Emma_Leviathan 
Citizen

Queen of wands as feelings?

How would you interpret Queen of wands as feelings towards another person?
Court cards are always hard when the reading is about someones feelings.
Thoughts?

Old 12-10-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
tarotbear 
One of the original 100 members

Wink

The Queen of Wands is the element of Fire - she has a fiery personality and can display flashes of temper without warning - sometimes in the same sentence. A lusty attitude - lives Life in the Present. Not demanding like the Queen of Swords.
tarotbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
Emma_Leviathan 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarotbear View Post
The Queen of Wands is the element of Fire - she has a fiery personality and can display flashes of temper without warning - sometimes in the same sentence. A lusty attitude - lives Life in the Present. Not demanding like the Queen of Swords.
So basically feelings of being impulsive or feelings og being unpredictable?

Old 12-10-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
Aradia25 
Citizen

I would say passionate, fiery untempered feelings. Maybe not as passionate as the King... but getting there.
Aradia25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
JadoreHauteCouture 
Citizen

I disagree with the above... (however, its just my humble opinion, just wanna add my 2 cents, no pun intended).... just because its Queen of WANDS, it doesnt necessarily mean she is all fiery and temperamental and seductive and i dunno what else... Then you could say that about Page and Knight as well, just because they belong to the wands suit... Above descriptions for me belong to King of Wands only.... Queen is more empathetic having pure primary feminine energy. She knows how to manage herself and she can even become submissive towards others she likes. Sometimes, she can cause harm even though she means well..

Queens are water elemet, Wands are fire... Water puts out fire... Therefore if we are talking about feelings of someone towards another person, i would say this person is willing to control its temper and even become submissive towards this person. Does this make any sense?

Old 12-10-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #5
Ivorwhen 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadoreHauteCouture View Post
.... just because its Queen of WANDS, it doesnt necessarily mean she is all fiery and temperamental and seductive and i dunno what else... Then you could say that about Page and Knight as well, just because they belong to the wands suit... Above descriptions for me belong to King of Wands only.... Queen is more empathetic having pure primary feminine energy. She knows how to manage herself and she can even become submissive towards others she likes. Sometimes, she can cause harm even though she means well..

Queens are water elemet, Wands are fire... Water puts out fire... Therefore if we are talking about feelings of someone towards another person, i would say this person is willing to control its temper and even become submissive towards this person. Does this make any sense?
I defnitely agree that the Queen of Wands is where fire acts as water, but that brings flowing lava or raining ash to mind, not necessarily someone submissive - more like someone who can be patient and eat away slowly to get their way...The fact that it is a queen and not a king shows a quiet authority which may move slowly, but she still gets her way.

Also, court card ranks most certainly show a hierarchy. If this person FEELS like a queen towards another person, they most probably think of the other person as a subject or child (if it were the page of wands, the person might feel more inexperienced or inferior toward the other person).
Ivorwhen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #6
Emma_Leviathan 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadoreHauteCouture View Post
I disagree with the above... (however, its just my humble opinion, just wanna add my 2 cents, no pun intended).... just because its Queen of WANDS, it doesnt necessarily mean she is all fiery and temperamental and seductive and i dunno what else... Then you could say that about Page and Knight as well, just because they belong to the wands suit... Above descriptions for me belong to King of Wands only.... Queen is more empathetic having pure primary feminine energy. She knows how to manage herself and she can even become submissive towards others she likes. Sometimes, she can cause harm even though she means well..

hmm I'm not really sure about what you're trying to say.
Are you trying to say that the person feels as if they feels that that should become submissive when they are around the perfect they like or in control of their feelings.?
Slightly confused

Old 12-10-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #7
JadoreHauteCouture 
Citizen

become submissive...

Old 12-10-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #8
SunChariot 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma_Leviathan View Post
How would you interpret Queen of wands as feelings towards another person?
Court cards are always hard when the reading is about someones feelings.
Thoughts?
For me, Wands are either about creating something (or the desire to) OR about passion. Qusens, for me are about working thigns out together, co-creating, cooperation, compromise at times, but solving things and working them out together.

Together, I would say that "A" feels that they want to work together with "B" to create something more between them or to help what they have to grow. OR that "A" feels that they want to share moer passion with "B" and quite possibly that they feel the desire to discuss this with them and work that out.

Babs

"Love this world with the joy of a child, because anything else is only make believe"
(told to me in a meditation)
SunChariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #9
LRichard 
Le Mat

In the Rider-Waite, the Queen of Wands is very much Leo, assertive and passionate, but not as fiery as the King of Wands (also Leo, with Salamander Fire Elementals everywhere). The Air of the King fans the flames of Fire. The Queen's Fire is ameliorated by Water, so she can be kind and considerate also. As feelings for another person, she might feel a bit superior. She might experience a sexual attraction. Love also could enter the situation, and she generally will be honest and direct in communicating what she feels.
LRichard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #10
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today