Dominic Murphy deck - anyone know it?

Chronata

It's really cool...I have wanted one ever since I saw it!
Technically, not a tarot but an oracle(I think it only has 50 cards total with weird titles)
Still...a very fun little occulty deck!

VGimlet

I know it's on my wish list, but that's about all I remember, LOL.

Carla

Jeepers! Too spooky for me.

ahclem

It's called the Lost Tarot. It's 54 cards, the traditional 22 majors plus 32 more of his invention. I have it and it's wonderful, but when I bought it from him just a few weeks ago (also on ebay), it was substantially less expensive.

Bhavana

It's called the Lost Tarot. It's 54 cards, the traditional 22 majors plus 32 more of his invention. I have it and it's wonderful, but when I bought it from him just a few weeks ago (also on ebay), it was substantially less expensive.

I bought it from him on ebay two weeks ago and paid only half as much as it costs now...

well now. Isn't that interesting. he must have sold quite a few, and figured people really liked it, so why not get more money??? That kind of annoys me...but I guess you can't blame him. I emailed him to see if he had more that he'd be selling in the future, and he said he did. I wonder if he is still selling a lot with the higher price, because I think it is even higher than when i started this thread yesterday....I just clicked on the link again and I don't think it was as high as $135. I would never pay that much, not for a new deck. I wouldn't pay more than $40- ok, maybe I'd pay as high as $50 for a new deck - but definitely not more than that.

Chronata

Hmmm...strange. I actually thought I saw them for sale at the artist's home page...but there is no link.
Curiouser and curiouser.

(speaking of which...anyone who likes Wonderland should check out his home page for sure!)

Edited to add...huh. that actually is the artist selling them on Ebay. Whaddayaknow?

Sword King

If Cthulhu read tarot, these would be his cards.

WyrdRaven

I LOVE this deck! Oh WHY did he have to price it so high? Now I fear I am going to pine away with longing. Drat!