Craft ideas with tarot cards

psychicpaula

gift a card... or a tarot for christmas..

sometimes when i read professionally and the card has a specific meaning or resonance with the person i am reading for.. i give them the card (or include the card that represents them - i.e. significator) in an email reading.. angel cards work well with this idea..

you dont say which 4 cards the extra ones are.. but another idea would be to include them into your christmas decorations (theme for the tree for example?) it would make your tree very unique to you and it would be very individual.. ooo.. might do that idea myself this christmas.. a tarot christmas..

Briar Rose

Here's what I did with them.

Also, you can make copies on a thinner paper which lies flatter than cardstock.
I use rubber cement which is great because you can peal and reposition scraps.

For boxes I just used clear tape over the whole design. Feels better to the touch.

Attachments

• 2011.ShadowscapesTarotBox.jpg
    2011.ShadowscapesTarotBox.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 223

Scibility

How about light switch plates? Might have to use copies if the card stock is too thick, but could be different and fun?

Briar Rose

Anyone doing anything special this spring with tarot craft ideas?

nisaba

Literally make cards from them - greetings cards, birthday cards etc.

Or business cards - by putting a sticky-label with your details on the backs.

Where's Le Fanu when you need him? He had a whole long thread on interior decoration with Tarot cards ...

Milfoil

Or business cards - by putting a sticky-label with your details on the backs.

Where's Le Fanu when you need him? He had a whole long thread on interior decoration with Tarot cards ...

What an excellent idea.

Catgirl

So many great ideas here…makes me want to purchase a cheap deck or a used one, maybe with some missing cards, just to use it for crafts and projects!