Zombie tarot - No.21 - The World

shadowdancer

Canned food or shall we have canned food for tea? A real tough decision there, and faced with so many options. At least he cannot come up with an excuse for not taking his share of the food prep or cooking. Opening a tin hardly taxes the brain cells.I just hope he remembered the tin opener. Easily overlooked I'm sure. I mean, the world as you know it is ending, and you have maybe five minutes to pack up and ship out. You just know something you will DEFINITELY need is likely to be left behind. And of course it will be his fault. After all he is the hunter / gatherer, and all she needs to do is look pretty. So of course she had to pack those heated curlers. Yes, I know - I am being flippant. They have each other, and that is all they need by way of preparation for the new phase of their lives. Personally I would have taken an e-reader instead. But that's just me. Something like "Around the World in 80 Days" or "War of the Worlds". Just a bit of light reading there. If the world is going to end, I guess it is pointless sulking about it. Crying over spilt milk would be so wasteful in these circumstances. It really is going to be in short supply, so save as much of it as you can. Instead, be like this loved up couple. Appreciate what you had, and then be ready to step out on a new adventure. Wait until the flames have died down though. Otherwise you may be able to do away with the heated curlers.

Attachments

• world.jpg
    world.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 406