Zombie tarot - Five of Cups

shadowdancer

When you feel down, you go to places or do stuff you wouldn't do when you are on form. Frequenting a bar to pick up a date is desperate. Frequenting a graveyard in the vain hope of finding a soul mate? Desperation. (Do zombies have souls though? If not, might be a long search). But I can sympathise with them. I really can. Speed dating would have been a real let down. You are given 5 minutes before you have to move to the next table. At shuffling speed, they could make it in 4. Didn't give them much 'getting to know you' time. If you are shown as being the woman here, you have let yourself become a victim. You may find in a few seconds you become a victim again. It doesn't take long for the undead to see there is fresh meat available, and maybe someone they can become attached to. Yes, it may be via your throat but they will see that as nothing more than a real 'go for it' hickey. Sure she could try waterworks for a sympathy vote but that assumes they have a heart. Well, they don't.

Attachments

• cups 5.jpg
    cups 5.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 471

krystalkitty

Agree this is all about being the victim here there are circumstances which make us feel sad and not wanting to go on... a bit of moping and self pity can be in order but there is always something else ahead if we stop playing the victim. As you say if she doesnt move real quick the opportunity to keep going will be over. She has so much to live for she has her son with her so this card says there is so much going for you if you just look it is probably right under your nose..

Queen of Disks

It's ok to grieve for the past and what was and could have been. But the past is dead and gone (hopefully). Now is not the time to cry. It's time to get your stuff together and fight because Here They Come. You do have a future in front of (or next to) you and now is the time to fight for it.

ana luisa

One of the clearest cards. Clinging to past memories, ghosts, experiences, traumas, etc.
What puzzles me is that her expression is not one of sadness and she is not dressed in somber colors. Perhaps, her attitude is just out of habit or she finds it more comfortable than getting up and starting anew.