blue moon baby

paradoxx

My friends granddaughter was born on January 31, 1999, while i am not sure if thsi is a "true zodiac blue moon (the second full moon in a sign) it is the true monthly blue moon because the previous full moon took place earlier that month. However, when my friend walked outside of the hospital in Torrington, Wyoming, the haze and atmosphere was just right to create a literal blue moon, any thoughts as to how this affects a Solar Aquarian Lunar Leo female child. There is very little information available on this paticualr subject.

isthmus nekoi

fascinating question! If it is a true blue moon, then I imagine there to be some significance (not sure what though...). I've never read anything in the Western tradition, but perhaps the Vedic tradition will yield more information (did a quick search on Google, and it seems that the blue moon thing derives from the Vedic system).

Adele

some thoughts....

maybe she is an exceptional child... being born on a full moon is very auspicious to begin with... I think having the full moon twice in a month is just another opportunity for someone to be born on a full moon! my older son was born on a full moon and his energy is amazing... a lot of drive, ambition, etc. they are high energy people.

miss_apples

aquarian sun and leo moon...wow what an interesting combo.

paradoxx

She is quite the emotional child, very moody and picky.

While she looks adorable when wearing blue, she looks more natural wearking yellow or gold in contrast to black. The Lunar Leo does indicate a very high strung emotional side but other than that she is well-behaved (when she wants to be).

And intellegence, she is very intelligent, but she doesn't know how to use it yet.