A reading with "My most random Tarot spread"

carmenca

Spread URL added by moderator:
My most random Tarot spread

1. What is the true meaning of the Adam and Eve story?
=The Sun
Choosing to see clearly. The original parable (the "Original sin")/parabola (the original symbolic story of the idea of a point of reference). Meaning, the introduction of knowledge from the fruit of the tree of knowledge, gives enlightenment and an understanding of light from dark. This also creates responsibility and consciousness. Also the Sun is our only point of reference on Earth.

The fact that "1" can exist as a concept because of the idea of "2," when Eve was created from Adam's rib. Actually when an atom divides it creates a nuclear fission of energy fabric that is intrinsically shared between the 2 entities.

Also quaintly enough, this Sun card has Adam and Eve on it.

2. How do most people that I know see me (general viewpoint)?
= 5 of Wands
No surprise here! This card has a picture of a burning hand. I guess people see me as someone that gets into trouble or is "playing with fire." I think other see me as someone that challenges things/them or even as their competition. For myself I feel like I know a lot of things and I want to see these things in action.

3. What is the true purpose of religion on Earth?
= Moon (rx)
To distract people from the truth, double-deception, to create misery from mystery, for people to fall back on convenient/false teachings rather than searching through in the depths.

4. Do all humans have basic rights?
= Judgement
People gain the rights they've fought for. Karma exists.

5. Did extraterrestrial beings visit Earth ever?
= Empress
Yes, and some were benevolent and helpful at least at first. They also wanted to mix their seed and lusted after the daughters of men. They helped us grow and they found us and Earth beautiful.

From the Book of Enoch:
"And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children'.

And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones."

6. What was the relationship between Jesus and Mary Magdalene?
= 7 of Pentacles
Because I already believe they existed, I took this to mean that they had to work at their relationship just like everyone else. Also that they left behind a legacy of their love, as indicated by the picture on the card. It could also mean that there is physical proof and they have descendents.

7. Who originally wrote the Bible?
= 10 of Cups (rx)
There were many stories, some embellished and the rich symbolism is now misinterpreted and discarded. Although they are good, the stories are incomplete and disjointed. Written by broken tribes, lonely and depressed persons.

8. What would society be like if philosophers were rulers?
= 2 of Wands
They would have passed the torch from generation to generation, wisdom that would function in real life. Ideas are contagious.

9. Is communism, as perceived by Karl Marx, possible on Earth?
= King of Swords (rx)
No because many are too heartless, powerful would always find a way to take advantage of the weaker and find ways to abuse the system.

10. Are some humans worth more than others?
= 9 of Cups
People discover and create their own sense of worth. Some people wish it was true but worth is an individual measurement and people are rewarded for their good deeds because it pays for itself.

thank you for these spreads I want to try all of them! @_@!! Also what's a videojob it sounds risque