Winterchild and Blackdog exchange

DragonFae

Winterchild and BlackMoon exchange

Winterchild and BlackMoon General Oracles Study Group Exchange....sorry for all the confusion guys...OH LIFE....

Since we are behind feel free to take until next Wednesday to do the readings....use the spread suggested or one of your own! Thanks!!

BlackMoon

Tnx ^_^

Winterchild

Thanks Dragonfae!

Hi Blackmoon... lovely name! I copied the spread here:

It's time again for another exchange. So please sign up if you would like to do an exchange using the deck you are studying in the group. We can use a simple spread again. Maybe the bridge over troubled water spread?

*************************2************************ ***********
********************1*****3******4**************** ***********

Card one is the path (area)
Card two is the bridge (advice)
Card three is the trouble (troubled water)
Card four is the outcome.

I would like to give this one a go.. I am using my Hidden Path and Well Worn Path oracles together. I guess we dont need a question as the cards will tell us where we need to look!

Will do you reading by the weekend :)

Winter

Winterchild

Oracles!

I would love the Shaman... those cards look delightful and I dont have it..Thanks for asking... they all do look wonderful though :)

BlackMoon

1 bone
From fire comes out the head (bone) of an animal with horns, around the head stones and small leaves.
Your inner strength to destroy anyone who stands between you and your goal, do not you miss the courage.
Do you own the qualities needed to never lose sight of your objectivity.
Between right and wrong, you know always, how much and the right time to do things.
the Tarot
suggests "go on like"

3 bones
a woman on a roof of a building, holding a long stick in his hands around her as much wild green.
We see a figure climbing to this woman with him a cheetah.
The tarot suggests to never give up, remember that you are not alone.
There will tiring way to go, but the strength and cunning that you have inside help you get to the top.
If you have a project you want to do, or are doing:
Do not give up

Card three is the trouble (Troubled Water)
6 The Lovers (Major Arcanum)
In the middle of a forest, a giant (very large man) smiles with his eyes closed seems to bless a man and a woman.
The man and the woman under him smiling hands clasped on them a snake.
There are no problems for you that can not be exceeded.
A help from a person close to you will give you the chance to get to where you want

Re drum (Buffalo Spirit Father)
A man sitting in a cave, smoking a pipe, his face covered with a buffalo head.
Behind him etched designs on stone, of men and animals.
This tarot tells us that there is no problem you can not solve, if and when they will present
you will know deal with wisdom and objectivity.
You will not be alone

Tarot extracts years I sent many positive vibrations

Winterchild

Thank you BlackMoon!

Thanks for this...I love how these cards read... I will post feedback later when I have digested it all :)

Winterchild

Feedback for BlackMoon

1 bone
From fire comes out the head (bone) of an animal with horns, around the head stones and small leaves.
Your inner strength to destroy anyone who stands between you and your goal, do not you miss the courage.
Do you own the qualities needed to never lose sight of your objectivity.
Between right and wrong, you know always, how much and the right time to do things.
the Tarot
suggests "go on like"

This is pertinent at this time in my life...even though I don't know what my goal is apart from inner peace and happiness for me and my family. I am working on my courage, and my intuition as to how to act in given situations which threaten my inner balance.
Incidentally, its very apt how the horned skull came up, because I have two pet goats and they are a big part of my life and wellbeing and strength right now!

3 bones
a woman on a roof of a building, holding a long stick in his hands around her as much wild green.
We see a figure climbing to this woman with him a cheetah.
The tarot suggests to never give up, remember that you are not alone.
There will tiring way to go, but the strength and cunning that you have inside help you get to the top.
If you have a project you want to do, or are doing:
Do not give up

I looked up the symbolism of a Cheetah and it says speed, moving things on and intent focus for a short time. I see the green as newness and the stick as either a drum or device to send messages (for help maybe) or as a symbol of power like a wand. I wonder if your message of not being alone is connected with my nature guides. I have had things sent to me recently that suggest this.

Card three is the trouble (Troubled Water)
6 The Lovers (Major Arcanum)
In the middle of a forest, a giant (very large man) smiles with his eyes closed seems to bless a man and a woman.
The man and the woman under him smiling hands clasped on them a snake.
There are no problems for you that can not be exceeded.
A help from a person close to you will give you the chance to get to where you want

Very interesting as my current state of having my balance threatened is caused by love and my long term on off relationship. Snakes I see as regeneration as well as temptation..either could be true. I am wondering who the person close to me is..... maybe my sister in England. Food for thought here!

Re drum (Buffalo Spirit Father)
A man sitting in a cave, smoking a pipe, his face covered with a buffalo head.
Behind him etched designs on stone, of men and animals.
This tarot tells us that there is no problem you can not solve, if and when they will present
you will know deal with wisdom and objectivity.
You will not be alone

This is good to know.... he sounds a little like the hermit....who I often relate too, I had another reading recently about an older man...who loved me... and I am wondering if you guys are seeing my spirit guide... I would like to know him. I do feel protected right now, this is very comforting and I think we chose the right deck. Would love to see these cards as I had never heard of them before. I have always related strongly to Native American spirituality, and did have a close friend years ago who used to read the Medicine cards for me, and gave me a lot of strength. Would like to contact him again.

Tarot extracts years I sent many positive vibrations

Thank you very much BlackMoon.... you have a wonderful *voice* with this deck which comes over as deceptively simple, but very deep, like the best wisdom.

I plan to read for you later this afternoon.

:heart:

Winterchild

Reading for BlackMoon

Bridge Over Troubled Water Reading

I am using the Hidden Path and Well Worn Path oracles by Raven Grimassi. I have attached a photo of your reading so that you can see the cards I drew for you.... :)

Card three is the trouble (troubled water)

The Path - Lughnasadh

Lughnasadh is the festival which celebrates the beginning of the harvest, this card is ripe with anticipation, the cornucopia of produce and the fruit and flowers around the Goddess.... signifying the ripeness of the womb of the Mother. She wears red black and white witches cord around her waist, symbolic of the mystery tradition. Red is for the living blood of our ancestors, black holds all the enlightenment waiting within the shadows for those who are prepared to look hard enough, and the white represents the bone of our ancestors who have moved on and all their wisdom and knowledge that has passed on to us.

This card seems to show that something you have been working on in your life is about to come to fruition and you need to be receptive to your rewards. All that is left to do now is the actual reaping of the harvest you have worked for. Then it will be time to rest for a while as the light dwindles and the season of rest comes again. The word I feel most from this card right now, for you is grace.... Act with grace....

The Bridge - Otherworld

The card shows a figure in a boat , crossing what looks like a stormy sea to a calmer brighter and more hopeful looking place, where there is a building of some kind that could be a castle, or just a large rock but it seems to symbolise safety. It is rather like the visions of the mists clearing as the boat approaches Avalon in the Arthurian legends.

The advice of this card is that of looking towards new horizons. Something has come to a natural end, (maybe as in the harvest of the previous card), or it is no longer viable. Either way there appears to be a situation which you need to release and move on from. I would say this may be a spiritual rather than a physical move.. another part of your inner world. The transition or crossing is something to look forward to.. you are being shown that there is even more out there waiting for you.

Troubled Waters - Familiar Spirit

The story behind this card is that of how we have lost our connections with nature. You want to connect but you need a mediator as the trees and wild animals no longer trust us. We no longer understand the voice of the wind. So in order to get where you need to be you need an interpreter. This is where the familiar spirit comes in. This could be an animal, a familiar or something you connect with in nature and can understand, that also understand all those other voices. The familiar spirit is the bridge between you and the place you want to connect to. Look and listen for your familiar, and follow where they lead to reconnect the way our ancestors did.

The Outcome - The Key

One of the traditional symbols of Hecate, Guardian of the Gateway, the key is powerful. It represents a seeker of hidden truths and knowledge, tings which have been hidden in the dark and the shadows. That it shows up here, tells that if you have walked the path as in the previous cards, then you have earned the tools to gain access to the knowledge you seek

The door is waiting and you have the key to open it....use the key wisely and remember that you have earned this knowledge through a path of understanding. It is not a door that anyone can walk through unless they too have walked the path, so guard the key and treat it with respect.

I am not very experienced with these cards, and they are not quite as intuitive as some... not sure why, but maybe I will improve. However this reading seemed to have card follow card in a very natural progression! I hope this is so for you.

Thank you for being my partner... do hope you gain something good from this.

Blessings :heart: Winter

Attachments

• BlackMoon.jpg
    BlackMoon.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 57

BlackMoon

THE PATH Lughnasadh
It is true, and a fixed response of each individual reading I do ...
They are always on the move I never stopped

THE brige Otherworld
And true, this is a constant.
I have to cut the old and start with the new.
Like the phoenix, reborn

3) Troubled Waters - Familiar Spirit
I think this is referring to my constant search for the ancestors I have to listen more ...
And do not give up

4) The Outcome - The Key
This is the most beautiful of all cards.
A lot of meaning for me, very deep and personal!
When I read it, and saw the cards, which came out I was speechless.

Thank you very much for reading this,
and been very instructive for me.

You are very intuitive and psychic tarot readings,
Keep it up!

ps
They are very beautiful tarot cards that you used!
I think I'll take them too;-)