krystalkitty and 2dogs echange

DragonFae

krystalkitty and 2dogs exchange

Sorry for the confusion. OH LIFE....:)

Here's your thread....use the spread suggested or any you decide on. The time is extended until next Wednesday to allow time.

2dogs

Hello krystalkitty, thanks for nearly organising the exchange. :grin:

Maybe the bridge over troubled water spread?

*************************2***********************************
********************1*****3******4***************************

Card one is the path (area)
Card two is the bridge (advice)
Card three is the trouble (troubled water)
Card four is the outcome.

This will be fine for me - no need for a special focus as Card 1 will identify the area.

krystalkitty

Will do this tomorrow for you looking forward to it.. x

2dogs

Great, I will most likely draw your cards tomorrow morning then will have the day for my thoughts to settle down. Is a general reading with this spread OK?

2dogs

Hmmm, a bizarre bunch of cards here - nothing at all bad, so don't get worried, but I'm going to have to give it some thought then get some help from my Tarot deck. :confused:

krystalkitty

Maybe the bridge over troubled water spread?

*************************2************************ ***********
********************1*****3******4**************** ***********

Card one is the path (area)
Card two is the bridge (advice)
Card three is the trouble (troubled water)
Card four is the outcome.

1. Path - Organic Foods...

Hmm part of me already regrets using this oracles lol... This looks like you want to make some small tweaks in your life which will have big benefits. It appears to be a need for everything to be running smoothly and allow growth as green here seems to be a hugely prominent colour. The grapes give me this image of someone who is recovering from a situation like when someone is in hospital everyone brings grapes.. So perhaps you are recovering from a situation which is beginning to improve and has been recognised and the organic food are the steps you are taking to make things better. The card can also point to making an increase of energy and enthusiasm for things in your life.

2. Use your natural healing abilities . bridge

So this I feel is about you learning to trust in yourself, in your own abilities to make things happen. I see this small dog and really pushed towards this relating to you and that sometimes the world around can feel so overwhelming but you have this ability to be noticed make people stand up and take notice... remember its normally the little dogs that push the hardest and make the most noise.. This dog also is able to calm everyone a therpy you could be someone therpy offering the perfect solutions for things that they are stuck with.

3. Troubled water - Prayer works

So to me this feels a little as though it does link in with above it says that perhaps you are asking for these changes in life to me made improvements and tweaks but no one is listening it feels as though perhaps you are talking to yourself. This card reassures that you are not and that as with the dog be persistant. I think also there is a baby in this card which could suggest that things are at the begin we need to wait and tend to the needs in order to help things grow to their full potential.

4- Outcome Improving Health

That statement shows that everything you are putting in all the effort all the planning well this will pay off and you will get the result of feeling a lot smoother things working out for you. This card is sent as reassurance that things are in motion.. with health improvements the effects are not usually overnight even with a little help we have to wait till the plan kicks in so here just have a little patience and things will be begin to feel better around. This card shows flowers blooming the blue here brings a positive feeling and they are all open.. I feel this could also be linked to you being more open as well... ready..

This is the first time ever for this deck and so my sincere apologies is this is completely off as not 100% sure they were suited to this read.. I am happy to try another deck if this made no sense at all... but looking forward to your thoughts on the cards ready for next time..

Thanks KK x

2dogs

Like you need to tell me about the little dog that pushes the hardest and makes the most noise. :rolleyes:

This reading looks pretty good, I will just post part one of yours as there will be a part two coming, then come back to my feedback....

2dogs

Reading part 1

Reading part one is with Earth Magic cards only, no Tarots drawn so far....

1. Dance (Celebration)

2. DNA (Karma) (URL not working, shows two snakes twined round a staff and helixes in aboriginal style)

3. Rainbow (Blessings)

4. Fog (Veiled) (Version on card is more naturalistic but URL doesn't work)

Card 3 Rainbow, the troubled waters, seems to be the key. The most obvious negative aspect of rainbows is that people don't notice them, so I feel you may have some blessings that you are not paying enough attention to - possibly talents that you are not developing as much as you should be.

Card 1 Dance, the path, then shows how you reached this situation, suggesting you have been dancing, celebrating or otherwise enjoying yourself rather than taking life seriously.

Card 2 DNA (Karma), the bridge, indicates that Fate is going to correct this situation and make you pay proper attention to whatever it is that you are supposed to be doing.

Card 4 Fog, the outcome, could be read as the result of this being misty, hidden, or not possible to see, but I feel it is more likely that the sun bursting through the cloud indicates that you are going to rise above your current confusion, ignorance or lack of vision and suddenly realise the value of these blessings and see where your path in life is leading.

Now if you could consider this, but don't post any feedback just yet, I would like to continue with part two which is drawing Tarot cards to see if they can make the reading any clearer, then you could perhaps advise on whether they made it any clearer. I'm going to have a proper look at your reading for me first though.

krystalkitty

Thank you I can tell you that the reading even without the tarot makes a lot of sense to me... but will wait and see what you find with the tarot too plus love the images esp your interpretation on the fog :) x

2dogs

Feedback part 1

Yes, this is a very encouraging reading.

1. Apart from trying to avoid junk food such as chocolate recently, I have realised I was getting stressed or mentally overloaded and rather tired, not just through work but also my tendency to try and learn by reading books. My study of Tarot was also becoming exhausting through attempting to understand various books on the Crowley Thoth Tarot and make sense of it all. About a month ago, half way through a book using a Golden Dawn method where all 78 cards are read in a spread, cards each side of every other card, so many forward, so many back etc. etc. I just threw it down and bought a deck where I liked the pictures. It came with a flimsy guidebook with such obviously wrong interpretations it was just begging to be thrown away. Just reading the pictures in this deck and ignoring all books and systems worked surprisingly well straight away. Then two weeks ago (although it seems like ages) I saw this Oracle deck in a shop and thought why not try a deck with even less system than a Tarot pack - it has no numbers, no suits, no astrology, Hebrew letters or anything really, just individual cards. So here I am, feeling like a great burden has been lifted and finding I am actually enjoying this study group. :) I also feel much happier when out in Nature, especially woods, and we go for long walks at least twice a week, so the green would relate to this. I am indeed feeling more enthusiastic and energetic as a result.

This feedback is going on a bit, so I'm going to post this as part one before I lose it all...