I had a dream

Mystic Zyl

I had a dream about my Thoth deck. What is most odd is that I do own two of the large decks, blue and green, however, I do not use them. I have looked at the art work and admired it but never used the deck to do readings. In my dream the green deck shows the Hermit crossed by the Ace of Swords and a man's voice says reincarnation. I really would have never thought of that meaning although it is sort of logical. I have never had another dream about Tarot cards. What do any of you make of this?

skytwig

Cool.... I love my Thoth deck, but i have the small version....

Maybe it's time to start using Thoth..... :)

And if you ever want to unload one of your decks.... I make neat crystal hanging thingies...... :)

SongDeva

Perhaps someone is working with you to develop intutively through tarot. Perhaps its a suggestion for a meaning for that pairing to arrive in your spread.

Perhaps (3rd perhaps) it would be a good time to do some past life spreads for yourself.

I know there are guides working with me through tarot. When I asked how to get into doing intutive and spiritual work again, I was directed back to tarot.

Anyway, I've had dreams like that too...either being shown the pages of books, or being shown beautiful cards, from decks I've never seen.

Lara

Mystic Zyl

Yes, Skytwig and Song Deva, I should use the deck more.

I also did think that combination might be coming up for one of my clients, I never thought about myself. I should probably explore some past life readings.

Thanks