3 Month Forecast Readings for 5 people Offered.

Amanda

Closed to new sitters, thanks!

I haven't offered readings with these cards before (Tea Leaf cards), they are short and to the point. I'll be squeezing them together to find the meaning in them, so probably 1 or 2 sentences is what you'll get per month from 4 different cards for each month. Please let me know you got the reading, give any feedback you can, and come back later too if you can and let me know if things came to pass! :)

Questions aren't necessary, all you have to do is sign up.

Sitters:
1. Anna - Reading posted, feedback received, thank you!
2. DownUnderNZer - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
3. YDM42 - Reading posted, feedback received, thank you!
4. haleyw - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!
5. mindxb - Reading posted, feedback received, thank you!
6. Bluebonnet - Reading posted, feedback received, thanks!

Anna

I would love one of your readings :) :) :)

DownUnderNZer

Me too...please! :)

What oracle cards?

YDM42

I would love one too plz.

haleyw

Ohhhh! It's been too long! Me please! :)

DownUnderNZer

Ah sorry, it's the Tea Leaf oracle cards. :D

Love them...got them after you said something in favor of them...end of last year. :) But I only do weekly readings as part of my learning process to date. So far so good! Would really like more spread choices. So a 3 month reading would be an interesting development as not seen that in the book.

Definitely will keep track and to give feedback as I think these cards are very on to it.....

Cool.... :)

Mind

I'd love a sit if there's space :)

Bluebonnet

Could you squeeze me in?

Thanks!
B

Amanda

I would love one of your readings :) :) :)

Okay, bare with me. :) And remember, I'm American, so the date format is going to be Month/Day/Year. :D

2/11/13-3/10/13 ~ Scissors + Carriage + Teardrops + Butterfly

There is disappointment in a journey happening (or not happening?) which will cause great personal sorrow for you, but then, a change for the better.

3/11/13-4/10/13 ~ Woman + Pig + Knot + Barrel

A woman (you?) should beware of greed. The unsuccessful plans of something will leave you feeling the lack of love, money, or goals.

4/11/13-5/10/13 ~ Chain + Shield + Rat + Archway

A chain of events will affect the need for you to defend yourself from someone working against you or behind your back. Once you become aware of this, new opportunities, possibilities, and paths will open up.

I wasn’t initially going to do this, but I was looking at some cards that mirror each other. I looked at the Rat and then the Carriage and Teardrops which mirror it – it feels like someone is going to “take you for a ride” against your better judgment (Scissors) and it feels like it will be more personally humiliating to you because you will feel like you should have known better (Teardrops). Even though you may feel badly/worthless about allowing this (Woman + Barrel), you will pull through it… lesson learned, doing better and turning the situation around (Butterfly + Archway). Overall, it feels like a personal issue with another person: friend, acquaintance, co-worker… someone you give a little more trust too, over the trust in your own judgment. Perhaps this is something that can be avoided, now that you know.

Let me know how that sounds... are you expecting to have problems with someone like this?