Tree: where do worlds begin/end?

treedog

I've confused myself once again.

1) Where, on the Tree of Life, does Aziluth/Briah begin and end?
2) Is this the same for Chiah/Neshemah?
3) Does my question make sense?

Oh, the slipperiness of the supernal triad (for me). So glad to have a place to ask such questions.

treedog.

Zephyros

I guess it depends upon which forum you ask. :) Since you asked in this forum, the Tree is fourfold, with a complete Tree in each world according to the sequence of Atziluth (Wands), Briah (Cups), Yetzirah (Swords) and Assiah (Discs). I also know of a way to internally divide the Tree, with Keter and Chochma in Atziluth, Binah in Briah, Chesed, Gevurah, Tiphareth, Netzach, Hod and Yesod in Yetzirah and Malkuth in Assiah.

It may make it easier if you understand that although the micro- and macrocosm (parts of Creation or parts of the soul) have different names, and are semantically regarded differently, to me there is no real difference between them. All the worlds exist inside everyone, complete Trees. No matter how many definitions your struggle with, their spirit are what matters.

treedog

I also know of a way to internally divide the Tree, with Keter and Chochma in Atziluth, Binah in Briah, Chesed, Gevurah, Tiphareth, Netzach, Hod and Yesod in Yetzirah and Malkuth in Assiah.

I just knew you'd be right here on this one. Yes, it's the point of internal division that I was unclear about. I'm hearing that Kether and Chockma are in Atziluth. Cool. So for now I will assume that is true regardless of worlds: the dividing point is between the 2nd and 3rd sephera. My understanding of that at this moment is infantile, but I didn't want to memorize it incorrectly as I move forward.

thanks, treedog.

Zephyros

Take what I say with a grain of salt, however. My main interest is in Tarot-Qabalah at the moment, and the internal division is an anecdote I remember from DuQuette's Chicken Qabalah. More important for me is the allocation of each world to a complete Tree, which is why I said it depended which forum you asked in. This is the Thoth forum, so I assume you're Tarot-oriented. The Kabbalah forum is more "pure."