Publishing updates from the O.T.O.

Aeon418

So is this the latest power play? And if so, why?

Who knows! Only time will tell.

The current situation does feel rather divisive. "Pick a side. Kill or Fill." But then again Breeze's motives may be entirely honest and sincere. He may simply be doing what he thinks is right. It's just a shame that he seems to have gone ahead with the change in such a seemingly high-handed manner. His explantion includes a number of leaps and assumptions and the case is not as 'open & shut' as he makes it out to be. With the issues of the past in mind it's hard not to be a little bit suspicious about what's going on. But we will have to wait and see how it all pans out.

On a different note, it's interesting how the current Thelemic year, Anno IVxxi, is the final year of the 22 year Emperor cycle.

ravenest

Sigh.

I just wish I could swing Venice in November....

I already HAVE the Konigsfurt deck - the German doesn't bother me at all. Maybe because I read German... I like it, though the colouring takes some getting used to - but I do wish they would bring it out in the larger size.

Still and all - I want the shoggoth too....

Sorry , my mistake; that should probably be shegoath

ravenest

On a different note, it's interesting how the current Thelemic year, Anno IVxxi, is the final year of the 22 year Emperor cycle.

So is that 'interest' connecting this Emperor cycle with HB? If so, perhaps he is moving towards the next card? Better or worse?

Richard

Shegoath where? Is there a map?
LOL! From the looks of it, she can goath anywhere she wanteth to goath. However, I doubt if St. Peter would let the likes of her through the Pearly Gates, but there's nothing there in which she would likely be interested anyhow (nor I either, if the truth be told, at least not yet).