Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Ilbe the Retreiver

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Study Groups > Faeries Oracle

Citizen

hopena 
Citizen

Ilbe came up as my card the other evening. I don't deliberately choose reversals, but the cards have been knocked over the floor, and that's the way he came up for me... I started to write out a card study in my journal (I'm finally really studying the deck, after almost five years), but have yet to finish.

My initial thoughts were that there is no more hope in a situation - to move on. I need to check the book, though. (Upright, he could simply have shown my starting to work with the deck. )
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #11
Citizen

qwaychou 
Citizen

Poor Ilbe, trying to help us find our lost dreams and our old old childhood fantasies. He always wanted to fly, and developed strong muscles on his back from trying so hard, but his wings are just too small, his own dreams.
His antennae are lit, helping him find what is missing. His ears are crossed, one up and one down.
He has a long neck and narrow shoulders to help him look deep deep deep in the cracks and crevasses in ourselves.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #12
Resident

Abyss 
Resident

Ilbe has been my favorite for a while now. There's something sort of saddening, I feel from him. Like he's trying so hard to get people to remember their dreams and ambitions but it's an uphill battle. It feels like he really wants the best out of us, but doesn't always expect it. I think he's been disappointed many times.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #13

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.