LoS Ghost Tarot - forthcoming 2014

Metafizzypop

Wow, those cards are boooootiful! I love them. I want to see more. What an elegant deck. Lately I've been getting into ghosts and stuff, so this is right up my alley. I can't wait till it's available. Thanks so much for finding these pictures!

Juliana

I was pretty excited by these pics too. I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Girl Archer

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Must have! :D Would love to see the Strength card on this one!

tarotcognito

Looks like Davide Corsi's artwork. There is a High Priestess design in this "phantom" style on his personal website. I think this deck has been in the works for a few months now. Glad to hear it's on its way to publication. Love Corsi's work. All the decks of his that I have are textless. Really looking forward to this one, as the wispy, ghostly effect is particularly striking. :)

desertrat

Thank you ever so much for the links! I like the looks of all the new decks LoS have in production. Except maybe for the pink cotton candy/lollipop anime deck - may be too sweet even for me (we'll see :D). I am head over heels for the Knight of Pents of the Fairy Lights Tarot. Of course, I already had the deck on my wish list, but now it just feels more like an eternity of waiting. I shouldn't wish for time to pass just in order to obtain new fabulous decks - tsk, tsk. }) It's downright pathological. And what's this "Legends Tarot" ?! Can't wait to find out more. :D

Annabelle

These two images are lovely, truly, but strike me as a little plain. There's nothing much going on in terms of a "scene" there. I'm curious to see some of the minors, eventually.

Metafizzypop

Oh boy, it looks like this deck is finally on its way to becoming available! I saw it on Amazon. Just have to wait a few more months for it, though. The release date is April of this year.

It looks great. Has a little dash of steampunk. It's expensive though, more than other Lo Scarabeo decks. Anyone know why that is? Is this going to be a kit, a deck and book thing? That would be excellent if it was.

The info on Amazon doesn't help, either. It says that this deck is a book with 16 pages.

Still, I'm excited by the thought of finally being able to hold this deck in my grubby little hands!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=8865273038/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

desertrat

It seems like all the forthcoming Lo Scarabeo decks have increased in price. :(

I was under the impression that only the Silver Witchcraft deck would be published as a deck + book set. I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong - I love companion books.

Chimera Dust

I love the theme but I'm honestly not sure if I'm going to get it... in these previews, the artwork is just not my cup of tea. :( Sorry.

I hope I'm wrong and that this turns out to be really pretty. I guess I'll just wait until I can see more pictures.